Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? (2079 Views)

Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by ruescho(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2007
I know one nice girl from Nigeria, but always I have to call her cos she never calls me.

She says in her tradition its up to the man to call.

Is that true or is she just playing games on me
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by mamaput(f): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2007
I one way she has a point. women do not spend money men.
Phone calls cost alot
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by sammy6(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
Oga,if it bothers you then why dont you just try to stop callingher.You cant be addicted to her
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by chaloo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2007
In my experience it comes down to money. I can understand if a woman is telling me that she cant afford to call from Nigeria but I would be a fool if I believe her telling me something about such a tradition in this day of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by dapsycool(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2007
Na bread she they sell?, that's a crazy lie, international calls aint that expensive from 9ja, Mr man, you be Maga? No fall mugu, 9ja babes eye dey shook
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by Moyodayo: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2007
Guy stop calling her,international calls from Nigeria is just 90kobo per sec.She`s fooling u.
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by chaloo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2007
IF IT IS NOT ABOUT SPENDING MONEY FOR MAKING CALLS OR NOT AFFORDING TO MAKE A CALL WHAT IS THEN? WHO WOULD BELIEVE SOMEONE TELLING THEM THAT THERE IS SUCH A TRADITION OF A WOMAN NOT CALLING A MAN WHEREEVER?
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by iice(f): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2007
Agree with Chaloo
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by tobaaro(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2007
@ ruescho,

D only tradition here, is dat naija girls dont like2call!! Regardless of where u r, they hav a sort of dependence mentality!!

They think d man should bear all or most of d costs entaild in makin dem happy!
U b bigboi now? And its just calls!! Y r u shying away 4rm ur responsibility?? tongue
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by omoge25(f): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2007
I think there might be some tradion in it, because I used to have a guy friend in canada and we were always on the phone and i remember calling him like twice in one week and one day like that my mom pulled me aside and told me to stop calling him so much, that i should let the guy do the calling.
In your case if you really like the woman and want to see where you peoples relationship can go, i dont think you should let petty things like calling disturb you. Calling here once or twice wont put a big dent in your wallet.
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by ruescho(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2007
OK, maybe all of u are allrite, but tell me one thing:

WHY DOES EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA -EVEN RELATIONSHIP - END UP IN THE QUESTION FOR MONEY

By the way: I did not write this, but I even pay for her telephone bill!!!

P.S. I started a new thread concerning this question.
U find it here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75809.0.html#msg1446373
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by mamaput(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
I really do not know.
But as long as there are men out there to impress girls, there are girls out there waiting to be impressed.
A young girl cannot afford anything for herself from a "jobbing " job,
Its not like in Europe.
my daughter that goes to school can make about 400€ a month on a mini job just working .
She is not paying rent or anyother thing. expect she is a greedy pig that wants a jaguar not a Beetle she can afford every thing for herself
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by omoge25(f): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2007
@ ruescho
Dont you have a mouth, are you a baby? you are enabling her to ask for things. its not by force to pay her telephone bill. if it bothers you to pay it TELL HER, or MOVE ON. Next week you will come and post that she is making you pay her electicity bill, i hate to be harsh but open your mouth and talk, you have given her the impression that you like to pay her bills, do you want her to say "no o please ruescho dont pay my phone bill." That will not happen in this lifetime.

As for your comment about everything in naija ends up about money, bros its not just naija its EVERYWHERE. Capitalism makes the world go round!
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by bebe2007(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
ruescho:

OK, maybe all of u are allrite, but tell me one thing:

WHY DOES EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA -EVEN RELATIONSHIP - END UP IN THE QUESTION FOR MONEY

By the way: I did not write this, but I even pay for her telephone bill!!!

P.S. I started a new thread concerning this question.
You find it here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75809.0.html#msg1446373

Thats a funny question[color=#990000][/color] Nigeria is a 3rd world country. Poverty is at its peak. Our economy is next to nothing. Go to another 3rd world country and u will see that the same thing happens there. MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WORKS!!!!
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by chaloo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2007
bebe2007

You are spot on. I lived in Nigeria for about a year. There is nothing you cant do if you have money and this goes in every third world country. Relationship is no different. I hate to say this but I dont think there is any such thing as love these days. Money controls everything.
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by atilla(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
It seems she is old schooled or playing hard to get.

so u mean if you dont call her for one week she will not call u back to find how you are.

me sha i would tell her dont u want to find out how i am, what if Im sick, you wouldnt call me, try and call me it would let me know you want to speak to me. have u thought maybe she is not interested in you??
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by mamaput(f): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
What bill are you paying if she only recives calls
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by ruescho(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2007
Thx a lot for all your answers that are mainly spinning about the idea what a boy has to pay for his girl etc.

As omoge said I am not a baby, I can open my mouth, but letz me give u another example about this girl:

When we are on the phone its alway me to say something like !I miss u", "I like u", stuff like that and she

will only answer "Me too".

When asking her why she cannot say her feelings towars me she just says its the man who have to say it.

Likewise calling first.

Its really like that?

What u think about it now
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by dreadeyez(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2007
Dude! that is what 9ja girls call our responsibility! they will never spend their money on we guys in this country. But sometimes, they do spend on boys we call fine boi! boys that they really like.

listen! 90% of 9ja girls in Nigeria are very selfish. they know things only for their self, inter. calls is not too expensive, i see no reason why she cannot spend at list 3 to 5 mints. to call you once in a while.

Dude wise up shocked
Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by KnowAll(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2007
My guy forget the babe and look for another one, i live in d uk & my babe is in nija still in school, she calls me every second, at times i dont even bother return d call, but that does not mean i dont love her, i do, if a woman loves u she will call you. You cannot hide or fake affection, all these bull-shit about woman does not do this or that is all crap pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? by CrazyMan(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2007
I won't accept she loves you; because if she does, she wouldn't have any problems in calling you.

Any girl who can't pick up a phone to call her lover simply means she has little or no feelings for him. If you love someone, your heart would be wherever that person is regardless of how expensive it is to make a phone call.

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Gentlemen Exist? (Guys With Etiquette) / Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love / Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.