Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp (9487 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by BusinessPlan22: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Maryjane11:
Good afternoon Nairaland family..

I dont know why, but whenever i'm having sex, i'm always moaning loud. It is not as if i am doing it intentionally, but that is what my new guy dosn't understand.

Our neighbours now knows the number of times we have sex a day because of my moaning, and he dosn't like it, and even me myself, i'm begining to hate the way i moan during sex..

He said that if he must contineu with me, then i must learn to stop moaning loud during sex.. But the truth is that it has become part of me, as when ever i'm enjoying sex, i don't know when i starts to moan.. I dont even remmember to have moan when i'm done having sex.

Some people may think i do it intentionally, as that is what he keep sayin, but believe me if i tell you that i don't remember doing it.

Nairaland ladies, can it be control, how can i go about learning to control it?... The ealier the better for me.

Thanks

Evil generation
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Simple. Just tie hanky for mouth before you enter work
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Awkabigboy: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Maryjane11:
[s]Good afternoon Nairaland family..

I dont know why, but whenever i'm having sex, i'm always moaning loud. It is not as if i am doing it intentionally, but that is what my new guy dosn't understand.

Our neighbours now knows the number of times we have sex a day because of my moaning, and he dosn't like it, and even me myself, i'm begining to hate the way i moan during sex..

He said that if he must contineu with me, then i must learn to stop moaning loud during sex.. But the truth is that it has become part of me, as when ever i'm enjoying sex, i don't know when i starts to moan.. I dont even remmember to have moan when i'm done having sex.

Some people may think i do it intentionally, as that is what he keep sayin, but believe me if i tell you that i don't remember doing it.

Nairaland ladies, can it be control, how can i go about learning to control it?... The ealier the better for me.

Thank[/s]s
This guy stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Okoroawusa: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Lmao, how then do you now show you are enjoying your sex??

Cos If you don't moan, what then do you now do??

Cry??

I moan as well during sex ll!!!!
You are studying medicine at the University of Benin? Which type of medicine?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Awkabigboy: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nmezor:
The OP is a man pretending to be a lady
You sabi them well
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's something you can have control over it, because it's in you. The only way you can get control over this is gumming your mouth with super glue during sex .

Your boyfriend should Learn to accept you the way you are, after all you both are adult.

That was how my ex wanted me to stop masturbating with Love Machine, I quit the relationship immediately instead of quitting masturbation, because masturbation has really been part of me now.
Mmm... your moniker is new but you, my friend, is certainly not new to Nairaland. I have a weird feeling that I know your old moniker.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by WoundedLamb: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toktee:
New guy....... Hmm mmm these parasites at it again, what happened to the old guy ahbi you are done wrecking him financially already?.

I come in peace....

You thought only guys had the right to change lovers? Surprise, everyone does it. When it ain't working out, you move on. Stop shaming people for the same thing you do. For all you know, it could be the guy that left.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by bcbones: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks

Tell him to tickle you when you start moaning
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by truthCoder: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks

Why do you want to stop something so beautiful?

Instead of your bf to learn how to brung out the different ringtones….

I love girls that moan naturally and believe me, if i was your bf, I would make an opera out of you.

If only…
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks

Better pillow no dey ? Make e suffocate u with am na!

N if u go die.. we here to read too!

Abi u go pad the room in a studio � way?
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by engrchykae(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kestolove:
Always play music nd loud it anytime u having sex...
my girl is louder than the highest volume of my f&d sound system.
Sometimes, there will be light but I will put on the electric generator yet she will shout more than both sound system and generator

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Kestolove(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2022
engrchykae:
my girl is louder than the highest volume of my f&d sound system.
Sometimes, there will be light but I will put on the electric generator yet she will shout more than both sound system and generator
ur girl is suffering problem
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Come and teach me how to moan oooo

Hehehehehehe grin
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks
make una buy Bluetooth speaker wey loud wella
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by DECENTBWOY: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2022
OF ALL THE WAHALA WER DEY THIS COUNTRY, NA MOURNING BE THIS ONE WAHALA grin grin
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Youngpo413: 2:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:
Go and have sex in your family house or close to a church, let's see if you won't control the loud noise
You never jam correct 'moaner' be that....it's not intentional though.
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by lenghtinny(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2022
I like girls that moan as its a turn on but I don't really fancy screamers angry

Anytime I notice the sound is getting too high, I usually cover the mouth.

I once tried to cover a banny's mouth and she bit my palm real hard angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by placeofallure(f): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Blablamalala:

Tell him to move from the face me I face you compound to a mansion so that you can moan as loud as you wish.

I wonder if OP is living in a Pako house.

Moaning that charges my man to do more. All kinds of problem on Nairaland.
Don't moan, grunt instead. It's not as loud.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Adedapo57: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks
bite on a stick next time
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by muheeb01(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2022
There's no way you'll take my herbs any girl or woman you handle must moan oo and even shout join
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by YourFavorite21(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Buy super glue, I will recommend Abro, rub it around ur mouth, u no go moan again.
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by promisedeco(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

See you! sad

A girl that one of my Guy those days fingered at the Back seat of her Father's car (when the man was Driving) couldn't help but make 'Aash,Ouch' sound. shocked cheesy
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Countersam(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks

My dear don't kill yourself ...... O DUN grin
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Osek(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2022
I like my babe to moan oo but nor too loud oo wey go make everyone think say I wan kill person pikin... E just dey somehow
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Justice4Toto: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks

The best way to control it is by engaging in thre.esome
Two guys
One guy will put his dick in your mouth while the other will be forking u
That way you won't be able to moan.
Pls I am available tell Ur bf
I can travel to any state to help humanity in need

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by engrchykae(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:
ur girl is suffering problem
pls try and explain
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by garriAndsugar: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Justice4Toto:

The best way to control it is by engaging in thre.esome
Two guys
One guy will put his dick in your mouth while the other will be forking u
That way you won't be able to moan.
Pls I am available tell Ur bf
I can travel to any state to help humanity in need
Omo na wetin even dey my mind self grin
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Bububaby: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hi I'm a graphic designer.. please contact or Whatsapp 0701 573 3139 or email brystalgraphics@gmail.com, if you need a designer for any thing. Thanks. Attached below are work designed by Brystal Graphics.

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Goldbw122(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's something you can have control over it, because it's in you. The only way you can get control over this is gumming your mouth with super glue during sex .

Your boyfriend should Learn to accept you the way you are, after all you both are adult.

That was how my ex wanted me to stop masturbating with Love Machine, I quit the relationship immediately instead of quitting masturbation, because masturbation has really been part of me now.
You have to quite masturbation too because it will destroy your sexual life gradually.. trust me
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Goldbw122(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maryjane11:

Thanks
You should advice your boyfriend to on something loud like a music set or loud dj music and your neighbor will not easily hear the moaning sound, and that is a good sign that you are enjoying the sex.. really good sex.. not the one that he is telling you not to moan, does he even understand the structure of moaning.. cheesy well enjoy your sex and educate him, I hope he is the listening type..
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Bububaby: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hi I'm a graphic designer. Contact or Whatsapp 0701 573 3139, or email brystalgraphics@gmail.com if you want a graphic designer. Thanks. Attached below are work designed by Brystal Graphics, we design with great enthusiasm.

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by princefrank76: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:
Always play music nd loud it anytime u having sex...
legend. I see u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) / How Is Your Valentine's Day Going? / Bruised Penis After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.