Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp (9512 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by house10s2: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Maryjane11:
Good afternoon Nairaland family..

I dont know why, but whenever i'm having sex, i'm always moaning loud. It is not as if i am doing it intentionally, but that is what my new guy dosn't understand.

Our neighbours now knows the number of times we have sex a day because of my moaning, and he dosn't like it, and even me myself, i'm begining to hate the way i moan during sex..

He said that if he must contineu with me, then i must learn to stop moaning loud during sex.. But the truth is that it has become part of me, as when ever i'm enjoying sex, i don't know when i starts to moan.. I dont even remmember to have moan when i'm done having sex.

Some people may think i do it intentionally, as that is what he keep sayin, but believe me if i tell you that i don't remember doing it.

Nairaland ladies, can it be control, how can i go about learning to control it?... The ealier the better for me.

Thanks
dm make i teach u how not to
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by sunnx(f): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are studying medicine at the University of Benin? Which type of medicine?

Studying Ogun Abenu gangan
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by alwayshapi22(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by dontrulee: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
The new guy will one day become old.
Mtcheww
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Judd007: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
The guy de shame, say his neighbors de hear your ringtone.
Maryjane11:
Good afternoon Nairaland family..

I dont know why, but whenever i'm having sex, i'm always moaning loud. It is not as if i am doing it intentionally, but that is what my new guy dosn't understand.

Our neighbours now knows the number of times we have sex a day because of my moaning, and he dosn't like it, and even me myself, i'm begining to hate the way i moan during sex..

He said that if he must contineu with me, then i must learn to stop moaning loud during sex.. But the truth is that it has become part of me, as when ever i'm enjoying sex, i don't know when i starts to moan.. I dont even remmember to have moan when i'm done having sex.

Some people may think i do it intentionally, as that is what he keep sayin, but believe me if i tell you that i don't remember doing it.

Nairaland ladies, can it be control, how can i go about learning to control it?... The ealier the better for me.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Testimony1988(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmmm, you better stop what you are doing, it's very wrong for you to be having sex when you are not yet married.
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Dmacqh(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:

See you! sad

A girl that one of my Guy those days fingered at the Back seat of her Father's car (when the man was Driving) couldn't help but make 'Aash,Ouch' sound. shocked cheesy

Lol ...you made me reminisce my naughty memories with girls ...
Gosh ... I’m truly a devil . I’m too smart to be caught
Re: How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp by Okoroawusa: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
sunnx:

Studying Ogun Abenu gangan
Iwo ni ogun abenu nitori olorun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once / My Fianceé asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.