Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage (612 Views)

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Woman Shares Her Nude Photos As She Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by Jenniferchuma10: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Korra Obidi breaks down in tears while speaking about her marital crisis on Tik Tok.

Korra Obidi breaks down in tears as she talks about her marriage (video)
The dancer’s husband, Justin Dean, announced earlier this month that he was divorcing her just days after they welcomed their second child.

Speaking about her marriage on TikTok, Korra apologised to her fans who are disappointed after buying into the perfect picture of love that she painted about her marriage.

She added that she might appear strong online and her followers might see videos of her dancing, but she’s just trying to be strong and hold things together for her daughters.

The mother-of-two breaks down in tears at this point.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/korra-obidi-breaks-down-in-tears-as-she-talks-about-her-marriage-video/

Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by czarr(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pretence.

Maintaining her God given victim status.

My grandfather told me, you can't trust the tears of a woman before an audience, the only tears of a woman you can trust is the one where she is alone.

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by qekng40(f): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Clout!
As usual, all for the likes!
Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by Ekoblendedsince: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol
Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
She no talk; she's a covert and manipulative narcissist.
She talk; she's a cloutinus looking for likes.

grin There is nothing you can do to please human beans in this bintin life that we are in so.

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by fourboys: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Fine she no fine, decent she no dey! Even dance na off key she dey dance... Waiting that innocent Oyinbo boy still dey find for this cheap clout chaser body I no know.. send her back to her country already embarassed
Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by blinking001(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
See the ugly thing a man could wife up. A great disservice to oneself. Some men are really stupid.
Re: Korra Obidi Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
no be today this one start to dey do her Olosho business. E Don tey!!!
I pity her SIMP husband who accepted her back.

Trust a Nigeria lady who's shedding crocodile tears at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Helping People Is A Problem / Why Do People Go Back To Their Ex Believing They Have Changed? / Man And Girlfriend Run For Their Lives After Seeing Black Cobra In A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.