Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Otondos And Serving Corpers Should Know These... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Otondos And Serving Corpers Should Know These... (342 Views)

WISDOM: Corpers Should Do This While Serving / ALL BENUE CORPERS & EX-CORPERS SHOULD COME IN / Strictly For Otondos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otondos And Serving Corpers Should Know These... by seyoops4u: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
To our corpers both otondo and serving corpers, congratulations you made this far.

From your kindergarten days to primary, to secondary and tertiary institution, and now, a corper, you've done well for yourself.

Clap for yourself grin grin

Why am I writing this ? You make ask...

Looking the way things are in the country, you would surely need the grace of God to land yourself a good paying job.

Please, I'm not writing this to scare or put fear in you. Read along....

If you don't have skills that can earn you cash or put you ahead of others, kindly start learning one now.

You can start going for that vocational training of what you want to learn or learn from online platforms like YouTube, udemy etc.

There are so many things you can learn on YouTube.

Stop buying data to watch videos on Netflix, tiktok, Instagram, read Instablog etc.

The honest truth is that there are alot of jobs but there are no qualified people to take it.

Learn data science, programming amongst others.
These don't require any computer science grad. certificate but your passion and interest to know it.

Don't give up, and know that school isn't SCAM.
grin
Re: Otondos And Serving Corpers Should Know These... by Treasure17(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
seyoops4u:
To our corpers both otondo and serving corpers, congratulations you made this far.

From your kindergarten days to primary, to secondary and tertiary institution, and now, a corper, you've done well for yourself.

Clap for yourself grin grin

Why am I writing this ? You make ask...

Looking the way things are in the country, you would surely need the great of God to land yourself a good paying job.

Please, I'm not writing this to scare or put fear in you. Read along....

If you don't have a skills that can earn for cash or put you ahead of others, kindly start learning one now.

You can start going for that vocational training of what you want to learn or learn from online platforms like YouTube, udemy etc.

There are so many things you can learn on YouTube.

Stop buying data to watch videos on Netflix, tiktok, Instagram, read Instablog etc.

The honest truth is that there are alot of jobs but there are no qualified people to take it.

Learn data science, programming amongst others.
These don't require any computer science grad. certificate but your passion and interest to know it.

Don't give up, and know that school isn't SCAM.
grin
Undiluted truth. Wished I saw this in 2016 grin

(1) (Reply)

Age Reduction And Over-age Issues Hindering You From Wearing That Uniform / Nysc Corp Members Needed For Immediate Employment / University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Released Her 2023 NYSC List Batch B Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.