Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov (31570 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by fergie001: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has extended his medical leave.

The extension was contained in a letter he forwarded to the State House of Assembly.

The date of the Governor’ s resumption was not however stated in the letter.

The Speaker, Ondo State House of Assembly, Olamide Oladiji said the Governor’s action is in line with section 190 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ( as amended).

According to the letter , his Deputy, Lucky Aiyedatiwa would continue to act as Governor until there is a written declaration to the contrary.

Recalled that in the Governor’s letter of 5th June ,2023, he had earlier informed of his proceeding on medical leave and was expected to resume on 6th July, 2023.

The Speaker, who expressed appreciation to God for the speedy recovery of the Governor, expressed optimism that he would soon resume his duty.

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7726487/akeredolu-embarks-medical-leave-hands#123770169

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by TemplarLandry: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
No evil will befall you Aketi.
Come back stronger and take charge.

I dedicate β€œHealing” by Tion Wayne to you. Great jam!

343 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Get well soon!

306 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by hisexcellency34: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
The man should resign honourably

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Sharpsharp00123: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
This guy never well but he still no wan rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by sofeo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
May God grant him speedy recovery.

303 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Enoch07: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Oga you must not die on the seat, you can resign it's an option so you can take time to recover. Speedy recovery sha

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Opportuneke(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
He should take his time to recover and forget about the political office for now.

Health first, Life first.

I wish him quick recovery β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

16 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by nautybride: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
It's well with you governor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by usecondom(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good night.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by slawomir: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by DevilsEqual(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Obinwenite:

Where do you guys really come out from?. You guys are really insane.

This is not normal.

I'm normal and everything i typed up there is 100% facts

Who is insane, Man A who voted winners like BAT,Sanwo-olu and Seyi or

Guy B that supported failures like Obi, GRV and Mmesoma

Results from thorough psychological evaluation would chose man A as being the Normal one

290 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by lafiagi007: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
I hope they're not trying to harm him, get well soon Mr gov

301 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by MorataFC: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Divine healing to him

285 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by muykem: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
My God will restore your health Akiti. You stand with truth, justice all the time.

91 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Almiron: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Old man needs to transfer power, make e go rest.

The acting governor go be like "May this medical leave favor me and my family.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Landmine1: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
The African man, struggling with life and death and at the same time struggling not to loose power. Black people/ Africans need to be rehabilitated from the ground up. Reduced to atoms and bred anew.

20 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by MightySparrow: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wishing him quick recovery soon. Good governor that started Amotekun.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by 4TFK: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:
The man should resign honourably
Did the then Gov. Suntai of Taraba resign?

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Abbeyme: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wishing him a speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by kingamaa(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Soonest recovery

Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by GeorgeRasks(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by NewDea4: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gone the way of all flesh

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Jeffrey22(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Them de use the man health play politics

If he resign it won't take anything away from him,

He will still be referred to as Former governor
He will still enjoy the benefits and security guards
His family will never be poor
His political associates will only switch to current power that be
Nigerians will respect and honor him more of he resigns

So why still holding onto power that you're not capable of as of now??

I wish him speedy recovery Amen

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by lomprico(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Greedy bastards everywhere.

Step down and go take care of your health.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by ideatoprince18(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
May Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov favor me and my family

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Potiskum, Yobe / Border Closure: Beninese Groan In Pains, Lament Loses / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.