Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri (342 Views)

SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri by Jenniferchuma10: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Controversial human right activist, Reno Omokri has admitted that he finds Bianca Ojukwu attractive; although nothing can make him stray from his wife.

"Yes I admire, no sin in that but I love my wife"- Reno omokri replies troll who asked if he likes Bianca Ojukwu
The controversial figure stated this after a follower replied to his post wherein he talked about the incident that occurred between Bianca Ojukwu and Ebelechukwu Obiano.

"Yes I admire, no sin in that but I love my wife"- Reno omokri replies troll who asked if he likes Bianca Ojukwu
Reno had posted a picture of Bianca Ojukwu and captioned it: “Slap and look cute”, to which a Twitter follower asked him, ‘she dey enter your eye abi?”

Reno admitted she’s attractive but claims that nothing’s going to make him stray from his wife.

In his words:
“Yes, I admire. No sin in that. But this beauty prays, plays, slays, and stays. So, nothing can make me stray.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/yes-i-admire-no-sin-in-that-but-i-love-my-wife-reno-omokri-replies-troll-who-asked-if-he-likes-bianca-ojukwu/

Re: Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri by gaby(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Reno Omo Okro

Abeg you help me see my brother and friend FFK?

I just dey worried about am.
Re: Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2022
blogger ey ey ey.. wont you come back to nigeria and contest? or u love ur blogging business
Re: Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri by Dankovich1: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2022
His answer is as straight as a measuring rule.

Way back when I and my babe was dating, that's the way it was. We both can be together or walking down the road and we see another bae wey dope, I go kuku tell am say babe this girl make sense ooo grin , sometimes she'll be the one to see a Sharp babe first and she go be like "Dani check out this babe" grin
Re: Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri by HancockmollyXch: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Lol but we can still hookcup grin
Re: Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri by yanabasee(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2022
His wife's pretty... and petite....

Having such a beautiful wife can't have you stray..... Na when you go marry masquerade, na how men deh look outside... or you marry fine chick weh go come eat fat...

(1) (Reply)

Odogwu Bitters Na Baba, See How Zazu Is Advertising Odogwu Bitters In The Street / Zlatan Releases New Song With Davido Title "Money" (video) / Toyin Lawani Replies Those Criticizing Her For Giving Birth With Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.