Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU (25631 Views)

ASUU, VCs Fault FG’s Demand For Varsities 40% IGR / Latest UPDATE!! On School(ASUU) Resumption For Varsities As At April, 2022 / FG Abolishes Admission Policy On Catchment Area For Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by seyz91(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
Faller:
Nothing is Easy In Nigeria again, even to receive a slap, you still need to leave your seat to go and get it
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Tumbulum: 10:58am On Mar 20, 2022
PJ123:

Most sensible comment! Don't mind them they behave as if University Lecturers are the only people in the country. They should because of them not build on the infrastructure. Selfish people!
but there is money to construct rail way to Niger republic people? You guys will keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by LadeeE: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Faller:
Nothing is Easy In Nigeria again, even to receive a slap, you still need to leave your seat to go and get it
Lol
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Tumbulum: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Itohanmiwa post=111191535][/quote]don't be decieved Mr APC zombie. If the government can construct rail to another country that is smaller than the smallest state in Nigeria in terms of economy then ASUU has the right to demand any amount of money from the fg
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Padipadi(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The dullarrd government focused more In using money for misplaced priority. Imagine it was bandits that closed all the universities and demand times two of what ASUU is demanding, this useless government would've pay and begged them too .

Nigeria is the only country with the most cursed and foolish leaders.
shebi u see the mumu gov of Katsina who I warned n advised that he shouldn't negotiate wt bandits. Now bandits v cashed out on them, used ransom monies to recruit more bandits n buy amunitions. What a bunch of cursed n stupi d people

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by blackpanda: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
it means education has been a thing of the past in Nigeria since 1999 undecided

ASUU is not education. ASUU is a pressure group whose aim is to squueeze as much benefit they can get from govt as they can. They don't really care about education or students. Students to ASUU are just a bargaining cheap.
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by silverlinen(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
The only way Nigerian educational system can improve is when we start having teachers who teach for the love of passing knowledge and this holds for all grades and level of educational institution, both from the primary to university level. These sets of lecturers we have now are so greedy that they can do anything to make money, even going as far as compromising their integrity and stooping so low as to collect bribes from student to pass them. I do not trust their motive as i have seen Prof Oorimogunje and Prof Ogunkoya of OAU Geography dept gone on to have very fulfilling careers and these two Profs you can tell are into it for the love of it. Since the advent of yahoo boys with cars on campus these lecturers have taken to persistent strike actions in a bid to force government to meet their demands and i can't help but wonder if they are trying to compete with these yahoo boys? If these lecturers think at all, they will know the country is in shambles right now economically and government meeting their demands at once will further plunge the country into untold hardship with the current increment in nearly all commodities by greedy Nigerians. ASUU should just call of it's strike action and dialogue with federal gov't as they can't bully Buhari into meeting their senseless demands. Before you criticize me go to any institution seek out 10 lecturers and ask them how they truly feel about the strike and you will find out at least 1 doesn't support the strike because they miss teaching. The students are the ones affected here not Federal Government.
So you mean lecturers should keep on teaching you while they're wallowing in suffering?
Have you gone through the lecture rooms off public varsities? Have you seen the unhealthy environment both lecturers and students alike stay in, just to give and take lectures?
How many politicians dey for that kind situation?
How many of their children dey pass through that kind stress?
Damn... you just come here dey rant your dumbness up and down.

3 Likes

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by GardenOfGod(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
You've looked for all possible ways to blame the lecturers, schools, students and even parents for the strike... You carefully avoided to blame the government of Nigeria for wasting taxpayers money building rail to another country Niger Republic.
Aren't you part of the reason there is strike?
Itohanmiwa:
The only way Nigerian educational system can improve is when we start having teachers who teach for the love of passing knowledge and this holds for all grades and level of educational institution, both from the primary to university level. These sets of lecturers we have now are so greedy that they can do anything to make money, even going as far as compromising their integrity and stooping so low as to collect bribes from student to pass them. I do not trust their motive as i have seen Prof Oorimogunje and Prof Ogunkoya of OAU Geography dept gone on to have very fulfilling careers and these two Profs you can tell are into it for the love of it. Since the advent of yahoo boys with cars on campus these lecturers have taken to persistent strike actions in a bid to force government to meet their demands and i can't help but wonder if they are trying to compete with these yahoo boys? If these lecturers think at all, they will know the country is in shambles right now economically and government meeting their demands at once will further plunge the country into untold hardship with the current increment in nearly all commodities by greedy Nigerians. ASUU should just call of it's strike action and dialogue with federal gov't as they can't bully Buhari into meeting their senseless demands. Before you criticize me go to any institution seek out 10 lecturers and ask them how they truly feel about the strike and you will find out at least 1 doesn't support the strike because they miss teaching. The students are the ones affected here not Federal Government.

2 Likes

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by prophetfire: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
. You are ignorant of the issues involved, so quit displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by OsitaWilliams: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2022
What do you expect in a country where professors rig election for illiterates ��
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by olanshi: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Come off it angry!! Your president has cousins in Niger and they are of priority than Education in Nigeria. grin
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Elidrisy20: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Amount of trade between Nigeria and a poor, starved Niger Republic Hmmm shocked

This is one of those 'Talibanese' who just earned $1 million from us.
don't deceive yourself ooo
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by wallrichy: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
ASUU doesn't know that Blood is thicker than water. Buhari allegiance is not to Nigeria but to his ancestral relatives in Niger. He's first a Niger citizen before becoming a Nigeria citizen. Know that and have maximum peace....

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by obanioluorun: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Elidrisy20:
And so what if FG built rail to Niger,no be strike una Sabi?make una continue,una go strike,strike tire
you must know them by their comments, northerners will always support Buhari for doing the wrong things, what economic benefit that railway from Nigeria to Niger will give Nigeria aside insurgency, terrorists and unproductive immigrants from niger.

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by TruthinAction: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The dullarrd government focused more In using money for misplaced priority. Imagine it was bandits that closed all the universities and demand times two of what ASUU is demanding, this useless government would've pay and begged them too .

Nigeria is the only country with the most cursed and foolish leaders.

They know what they are doing but we are too blind to see beyond our nose. Let's pray that God will scatter that evil plans of theirs.

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by TruthinAction: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
obanioluorun:
you must know them by their comments, northerners will always support Buhari for doing the wrong things, what economic benefit that railway from Nigeria to Niger will give Nigeria aside insurgency, terrorists and unproductive immigrants from niger.

He is from Niger. They must compensate him for the good job he is doing. The whole truth will come out after the tenure. It's like they use black cloth to tie our eyes. Nigerians are too dull.

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by georgeakins: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
mokoh:

Wen Nigeria they treat them like trash wetin u expect

Not really. Everyone was managing his region and resources then. At independence, Nigeria was well restructured, the constitution being operated was not flawed and one sided.

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by 2braithe: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
ImDStar:
I like Buhari's government because the hardship and suffering cut across everybody, I am very sure no APC member is buying diesel for #280 or #300 grin grin, even the rich are crying now.
Why would someone with complete brain and sense still open his or her mouth in support of this fail government and the failures warming up for 2023?

The hardship doesn't cut across everybody bro.
Majority of politicians don't know prices of things.People that run mikano 24/7,even if diesel enters #1000, they'll still put it on 24/7.
Why?? Because the money they spend keeps coming nonstop.

Why do you think people spend hundreds of millions just to enter a political post?Why do you think some are ready to kill and do rituals just to enter a political post?

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by engrchykae(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
Very useless country with misplaced priority
gej warned zoogerians

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by luluman: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
Watch how apc minions will avoid this thread.
...but wait, what again do you want. If you have a point against APC & they keep mute & you still want them to voice there's problem o.

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by luluman: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Oga how do you think please? Do you even know these lecturers also have their families to fend for? How many times have you spoken against the excesses of government or our leaders with regards our Educational system? Go & teach in one private school first for one year then you'll understand.
You no doubt should know responses of your type will come once in 1000. Who even buy data for you self?

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
luluman:
...but wait, what again do you want. If you have a point against APC & they keep mute & you still want them to voice there's problem o.

They should go and die!!! Same thing with the pdp minions. How can they see all the rubbish happening and still support these parties without getting paid for it?

1 Like

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Throwback: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
Watch how apc minions will avoid this thread.

Did PDP give ASUU the monies agreed to since the OBJ regime?

ASUU vs FG matter is not a political party debate.
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Politicians don't benefit from duty tour allowance, it's both public and civil servants that will benefit from it.
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Soso990240(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I no say Buhari better pesin ooo, but my point here be say watin concern ASUU with railway to Niger, that cow wea you dey talk get economic value,if you no know go ask, Where ASUU light no dey,refeneries no dey work, corruption everywhere including their own organization, you no know wetin dey happen under that IPPS[b],why be say the time wea FG built deep sea port and Airport for South ASUU no open mouth talk[/b],I think is time you better start using your brain to reason no your ballz
can u just listen to urself speak. I can't argue with you if your reasoning is this low. Btw, corruption is everywhere, but it became fantastically interesting under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Leo588(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Exactly

A futile project with no single meaning.
How many Nigerians go to Niger and for what?

Buhari has built a way to merge them to the north for revolts.

2 Likes

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Throwback:

Did PDP give ASUU the monies agreed to since the OBJ regime?

ASUU vs FG matter is not a political party debate.

Now you know that pdp and apc are the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by SirWarlock: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bapy:
Take advantage of the strike and learn copywriting so that you can become a freelancer in 2-3 months to come if you are serious for just a token. Quote this if you're interested.
Interested sad
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by aribisala0(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
PJ123:

Most sensible comment! Don't mind them they behave as if University Lecturers are the only people in the country. They should because of them not build on the infrastructure. Selfish people!
If you look at what is happening in Ukraine you would realise that building people /human development is more important that building infrastructure especially for a people that are not ready for such infrastructure. Is it not before our own eyes that rail was attacked by bandits?
All these so called infrastructure will be torn down before our eyes by the same people we failed to educate
Because they have high speed rail somewhere does not mean we should ?
We ae not ready for that. Can we even manage a public toilet ? How many clean public toilets have you seen in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by NOwazobia: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
another mumu post by a Buhari pro Max.

Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by SirWarlock: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cognitivereason:
The issue about ASUU is a major one..
One thing I know is DAT..Fg can not cough out 1.5 trillion because it doesn't exist...
Even the railways dey claim which is a lie.. is to be financed by loans ..

Las las ASUU knows Fg can't bring DAT money...it better dey settle for what is realistically obtainable to settle their pocket and call it off....
After all... This isn't for their precious love for education it only for their pocket..
Imagine ..even with the strike ..lecturers are still being paid..

Education is heavily subsidize...government should quit building more..
And if possible terminate half of the institutions or hand over to states...
It better u have 10 institutions u can handle Dan having 47 DAT are kaka worm and still yet had no value to the society
yeah as much as we hate to say it, another compromise and duress agreement is the way out sad.
Re: FG Claimed No Money For Varsities But Built Railway To Niger –ASUU by Cognitivereason: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jeffyblaq:
Let those who are always good at defending evil come out and defend this ineptitude.

Rubbish!

Relax...there is nothing to defend simply because it not true..
Fg hasn't built any railway to Niger and is not even building any currently..

I don't know y ASUU reduce themselves to such levels of lying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU To Continue Strike, Fails To Ease Tension / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres / Ogun State Polytechnic Requires Key Holder For Students To Write Exams (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.