Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP (18321 Views)

Earn 3.6% To 5% Of Your Investment Daily / How To Make Upto 2k Everyday Without Any Investing Anything / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Allpicked: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
If I don't refer anybody, do I still make profit?
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Allpicked:
If I don't refer anybody, do I still make profit?

Yes sir .
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is the amount you can make asper your trading capability in 24hrs

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
''Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out''

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by mcsugk(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Let me show you a platform where you can make 60$ daily without stressing your self..
What ever worth doing is worth doing well..

Message me on my WhatsApp no if u interested

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 5:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Earning commissions on team development is very lucrative, which is why I've been expanding the team. As long as you invite more friends, you will earn thousands of dollars a day or more in sharing commissions.
��������

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 5:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Congratulations bro. Hard work pays.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2022
INFORMATION FROM ONE OF THE OLD INVESTORS

�������
We have a buddy who’s been in that long. He compounded his account from $5k to 4.6 million & had been withdrawing $500k every weekend since then.

I threw $25k at it, already withdrew it back & now my account is at $62k & compounding .

We all have to bear in mind that nothing in the investment world is guaranteed & each opportunity has its level of risk. So as wise investors we do our due diligence, we never put all our eggs in one basket & we only invest what we’re willing to risk.

That’s the investment game guys We’re not here to convince or debate.
���������

WE'RE HERE TO MAKE MONEY.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 5:48am On Apr 15, 2022
We all have Dreams of our Own. Some small and some Big. How do you get your Dream materialized?

It Start from Taking Steps to Achieve them. These Decisions; must be made. Unfortunately, these Decisons are hard to take. What will you Do?

Stay Afraid, and wastes are the Opportunities and the Years Go By?
Or you Stay Positive and Work hard?
��������
Being Introduce to COTP gives you the Chance to Achieve these Dreams. But Hard Decisions have to be Made. Yes..Recharging, Staying overnight Trading, Push you Closer to geting your Dreams Materialized.
��������
So Stay Positive, COTP is not Vanishing. COTP is Global.
RECHARGE More, Trade More.
Remember our Mind is such a Powerful Force that Turns what we think about into Reality.

Stay Positive.....Stay Calm. �
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 5:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Just 162days.... COTP to the moon.. Let's kill our fear's and Make money���

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Testimony from a member �� if you have not joined COTP, you are missing out...... big time �

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by moneytalk247: 5:06am On Apr 17, 2022
can someone connect with me on Whatsapp I have some few questions about this site.08131482296
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2022
moneytalk247:
can someone connect with me on Whatsapp I have some few questions about this site.08131482296

Morning and happy easter sir. Kindly chat me up via 07939421858
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Family l come to you as a Fellow Trader and encourage you to do all you can to Make COTP Trading Platform your Permanent Job. The Global Market is Shrinking, Prizes of Commodities are escalating each passing day.

With COTP you are Guaranteed a Stable income. Inspite of the Economic Downturn, you can buy and Keep your home.

� So if you have an Account but have not Recharged or Traded. Look Sharp!!

� If you have Traded but your Profit can not Sustain you now and in the Future. Look Sharp!!

Recharge More to Earn More.
I have had the chance to interact with individuals who find it hard to Trade around the Clock, hence Discourage to Continue Trading.
We would like to say DON'T GIVE UP.
Many Traders have been Scam of their had earn money in search of an Easy way of Investment & Making Money. But With COPT , you have Total control of your Income, Trading and how much you will receive as Profit. The best is, Fastest Withdrawal as you want.
You are BLESSED for Just Knowing COTP .

GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY.

Register via below link on my signature

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Everyone can invite friends through their own link, and you can get a 15% commission based on the profit of the friend's purchase amount. For example, if your friend buys 10,000 USDT in a round, you can get a commission of 4.5 USDT. You can buy 11 - 12 rounds of opportunities a day.
So your one-day commission income is $54. The more people you invite and the higher the purchase amount, the higher your commission income.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2022
You can set a Two-Hour ALARM to REMIND yourself to TRADE, and at other times you can do what you want to do without delaying you from doing other work
��������
If you trade 9 rounds a day, within a month, your capital doubles, if you trade 11 rounds a day, then in 25 days, your capital doubles, the more you trade, the more profit.

N.B. There is a robot you can also use to Trade as well

� Thanks.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Serious business�1 Million Dollars!! #We're coming up!!��#Happy Auspicious Season of The Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!!��

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Another reason to be excited���

We contacted a VERIFIED marchant on binance

Who confirmed to get transaction notifications anytime his name pops up on cotp ���

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Testimony in my group this morning

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by ManuelNate1: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2022
My own cash out guys.
I have a telegram group for step by step coaching
0703 nine hundred, 999 eight

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2022
See withdrawals ����������

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2022
It's amazing how COTP is taking the world by storm, if you are not on the boat you are missing a hot cake

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2022
$10,000 have been withdrawn from COTP and received in less than 3 minutes... that's a teammate's withdrawal. Guys don't keep missing out!

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2022
If you are still doubting COTP Exchange, here is another shot of linked binance trade

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
COTP IFTAR PARTY.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Better make your home like this: Don't forget that the only way you can go far on anything is to stay consistent. Trade every 2hrs

*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
�������

*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
�������

*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
�������

*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
*TRADE TRADE TRADE*
�������
better make your home like this: *TIPS TO MAXIMIZE INCOME ON COTP*

1. Don't forget to trade orders on the platform or your earnings will stop, You need to trade at least 9 rounds a day, so in a month, your funds will double

2. You can set a two-hour alarm clock to remind yourself to trade, and at other times you can do what you want to do without delaying you from doing other work

3. If you trade 9 rounds a day, within a month, your capital doubles, if you trade 11 rounds a day, then in 22 days, your capital doubles, the more you trade, the more profit
Call
If we all do this everyone's funds can be doubled in 22 days.

Have a wonderful journey !

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Drey1: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
COTP HAD BEEN TRADING SINCE 2019 TILL DATE , NO ISSUES OF SCAM AND WITHDRAWAL FAST AS POSSIBLE, IT GOT BETTER NOW WITH THE HELP OF A ROBOT OR MANUAL TRADING, DONT MISS OUT.....GET A REFERRAL LINK FROM THE PERSON WHO INVITED YOU TO GET STARTED��������

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Nhebella(f): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
This site is legit...I have been doing it for a while now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / MTN Nigeria Offer ₦90 Billion Bond For Sale / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.