Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP (18258 Views)

Earn 3.6% To 5% Of Your Investment Daily / How To Make Upto 2k Everyday Without Any Investing Anything / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
This account holds $9.5 Million

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Now This Is 2020 - 2021 And You're Doubting This In 2022��, Stop Sleeping My Friends Who Are Not Trading, You Can Even Find Records of 2019 Activities. _...I Doubt If They Can Even Be Called My Friends Because They Are Not Action Takers...����

REGISTER HERE for FREE via my signature below ��

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
COTP testimonies full everywhere ���� Start now and make your own testimony, instead of sitting there reading others' testimony and doubting. We must print money ❗��

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Phelixblaq(m): 4:27am On Apr 22, 2022
This is paying for now for greedy people but I believe they will rug pull soon, mmm never teach Una lesson))?
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Wiz247(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2022
slimanyd:
COTP testimonies full everywhere ���� Start now and make your own testimony, instead of sitting there reading others' testimony and doubting. We must print money ❗��
Call now let me teach you how to successfully trade on cotp and make good money Cotp is really leading 07057130985

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Wiz247(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=imhere post=112067529][/quote] call me for questions on Cotp Trading
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning comrades

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
TIPS TO MAXIMIZE INCOME ON COTP

� 1. Don't forget to trade orders on the platform or your earnings will stop, You need to trade at least 9 rounds a day, so in a month, your funds will double

� 2. You can set a two-hour alarm clock to remind yourself to trade, and at other times you can do what you want to do without delaying you from doing other work

� 3. If you trade 9 rounds a day, within a month, your capital doubles, if you trade 12 rounds a day, then in 22 days, your capital doubles, the more you trade, the more profit

I guarantee everyone's funds can be doubled in 22 days.

Have a wonderful journey ! � Thanks.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
The COTP platform provides benefits for all working class, students and the unemployed
Please help others now and invite those who need help to join.
We rise by supporting others and make this platform rise globally.
⏬ ⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

some people are joining
some people are leaving
Some people are interested ✍️
Some people are investing
Some people are paying ✅�
Some are watchmen.

��������

Life is all about choosing decisions and acting now! !
Don't let the fear of failure outweigh the excitement of victory...

Make the right decision and invest today and you will never regret doing so with us!

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳
Time is money, seize the time...

You doubt, we make money.
You see, we make money.
You think, we still make money.
You don't want to invest, we make money all the time.
You decide, we keep making money

COTP keeps moving forward ✅✅✅

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
TAKE THIS BUSINESS SERIOUS OOO, E GET WHY......���. JUNE 2019 TO 2020 WITHDRAWAL PROOF FROM AN ARABIAN

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Go and make money with your two hours selling of usdt now now now �����

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Guys, if you want to make more money from COTP, don't ignore the networking aspect because it's not a one time earnings. You make these commissions every time your downline trades.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amazing Business Opportunity Guys! Don’t deprive your self from this Goldmine opportunity.

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Our ultimate happiness is to see you all succeed. Now is the right time to invest and start earning.

��������
You no longer have to wait for your salary, you can start earning from the comfort of your home. No need to spend hours in analysing chart. You have got the solution and right opportunity before you today. Take a bold step today, join the winning team and earn consistently. ✅
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
I always say "yes" to every opportunity, even if I don't know how to do it. I will figure it out along the way.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
If there is anything you forget it shouldn't be trading
Trade and trade

Trade and trade

Trade and trade

Trade and trade

Trade and trade

Trade and trade
One of the secret. Trade and trade
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Difference B/W Binance & COTP Exchange� � � � � �

�Binance trade on various cryptocurrencies But COTP trade on just USDT

�Binance supports Spot, P2P, Margin & Futures trading while COTP only support P2P trading

�Binance do not search nor select buyer for you while COTP do the searching for you

�Binance support P2P trading in a particular region at a time while COTP support P2P trading from different regions {nations}

�Binance started operation in 2017 while COTP started operation in 2019

�Binance support different networks in USDT trading while COTP only support TRC20 network

�You can either lose or gain while trading on Binance but every trade on COTP is always on profit because it's a systemized P2P platform

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2022
LET'S GET SOME CLARIFICATION ON HOW OTCs or P2P WORKS IN GENERAL.

For Instance, if you are Familiar with Binance P2P Trading Platform.

The Merchants have placed different Prices for USDT. So the Buyer has to search for Low Price.....and Buy it.

When you move to selling section, Merchants have different Prices also-- the seller will search for high Price and Sell.

On COTP, the High Frequency Trading Technology Matches "Buy Low" with "Sell High" (Ai Algorithm).

The system therefore initiate "Buying".....
in order not to be completely Automated.
The Trader has to take part in the section of "Selling" and "Confirming".

Now, when the Trader ORDER to "SELL" it's not Automatic, but the blockchain system and it's Principles Verifies Buyer, Seller and Profit Distribution within 2 Hour Intervals.

At this period the capital float for final confirmation to happen. After all these, the capital plus interest return to the Wallet Balance for WITHDRAWAL or Competition for Another SELL Order.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2022
All information I shared are all based on my own Research, always DYOR. ✍️✍️✍️

COTP is NOT an investment platform where you dump your money, go to bed and make more money. COTP is an Exchange Trading Platform, so please don't fund your account and relax.

The Profits you see people withdrawing from COTP, they earned them by working hard...trading every 2 hours

If you FUND your Account...you'll have to Trade every 2 hours. The more you trade, the more money you make.

If you referred your family, friends, loved ones or even strangers, you've got to encourage them to trade. If they don't trade, they don't make money and you also don't get your little commission on their trades. Another great thing about this Trading is that, you can withdraw your capital and profit after every trade and Receive it in less than 3mins. Guys...let's make money.

Short Review/summary of COTP Trading platform

✓ Your Withdrawal hits your Binance/Trust wallet or Any other Wallet in less than 3mins.

✓ You can start with any capital of your choice. (minimum deposit $10)

✓ Minimum Withdrawal is $10

✓ They are Registered in US �� & Canada ��

✓ A system that Anyone can join Globally.

✔ High Level Security With KYC Features And Mobile Phone Authentications As Well As Using Blockchain Technology.

✓ Customer Care response is super fast.

✓ A system where Traders make more than 50-100% in a month depending on the time they spend Trading Daily.

✔ System Interacts With Multiple OTC Platforms (e.g Binance, Coinbase, Okex, Huobi etc) To Get Buy And Sell Others.

Note: Each Trading can be completed in 2mins and you're merged with Global Buyers so you can Leverage on Price Differences. If you Don't Trade, You Won't Make Money.

✓ A System where you can withdraw your Capital at will and it won't affect the system because the system takes their charges from the profit you made and not from the capital you used. Which Means they Don't Pay Referal Bonuses from Capital.

1. REGISTER & FUND YOUR ACCOUNT VIA THE KINK BELOW ON MY SIGNATURE PROFILE

#COTP #crypto #p2p #arbitrage

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2022
COTP - PLATFORM SECURITY

Our platform uses KYC ID verification to verify user identity. This verification is done by Jumio Netverify technology to reduce the possibility of fraud and money laundering. It is similar to those used by global cryptocurrency exchange platforms such as bittrex, localbitcoins and cryptopay. COTP does not store user information received from Jumnio in order to comply with data confidentiality. The system is responsible for automatically verifying identity.

NOTE: This KYC is highly recommended for P2P traders who trade high volumes of capital starting from $5000 and want to use COTP as their platform to transact.

However, most traders on COTP are retailers in which the system trades on their behalf at a click of a command. In this scenario, KYC is not necessary needed unless the funds are huge.
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by slimanyd: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello everyone, what many members are most concerned about is when did COTP start? How long can COTP last? Why did I promise to keep your funds safe, etc., now I'm here to answer you: First of all I'm not an internal member of COTP, I'm a member like everyone else, but we have our own funding team. Our goal is the same, we all make money on the platform. My income comes from the team's trading volume and commission income. COTP has been running stably and reliably for 4 years. As they continue to explore innovative technologies, they will strive to provide us with the best trading experience. It will continue to work well now and in the future. I can only answer you, as a listed company, you can't simply say that it will go bankrupt after closing. Anyone with a little common sense should understand this. I can tell you responsibly that my team regularly checks COTP operations and safety is always my top concern. All team members are locking me up and I will make sure all members' funds are safe. If there is any abnormality, we will notify you in time. Since most of my earnings come from your daily trading volume, I'm not giving up on my team. Losing you all means losing all my income. I can tell you very clearly that as long as the digital currency OTC exists, COTP will always exist! If you also want to get high daily passive income like me, please treat it as a business, fight for it, and work hard to promote this business. Use all the resources around you to expand the team, find some people you think are more persuasive, become your subordinates, and let them develop with you. Please believe in my strength and rest assured to follow me to make money on the COTP platform!.�

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
IT’S HIGHLY LEGITIMATE
Make up to 3.6% of your trading capital daily in CRYPTOS OTC if you can trade for 12hrs per day once every 2hrs. It’s mind blowing.

And fund your account with as little as $9 Usdt and start trading every 2hrs. You can withdraw your trading capital and profits anytime every 2hrs.

JOIN NOW AND START MAKING PROFITS IN DOLLARS EVERY 2HRS! CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bill Gates said: If you can't make money, it's not that you have no money to make, but you are not in the circle of those making money.

If you can't become rich, it's not that you can't become rich, but that you don't have the mindset of the rich.

We have no shortage of opportunities,what is lacking is the will to understand the opportunity, the vision to judge the opportunity, the courage to try the opportunity, the perseverance to stick to the opportunity, and the belief in one's own belief.

Success starts with believing, Start COTP and become successful�
��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍���
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Good afternoon, e dey hot in COTP������

Hope you guys are making money daily? If you have not yet started trading, quickly join us now or get yourself to be blamed, make money, no dull yourself else you will regret sooner or later.........don't waste ur time doing nothing, make money now because time is money only the wise understand this�������� start COTP today
MASSIVE COTP REGISTRATION IS ONGOING�����
���
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING✅

REGISTRATION IS ONGOING✅

REGISTRATION IS ONGOING✅

REGISTRATION IS ONGOING�

REGISTRATION IS ONGOING✅

REGISTRATION IS ONGOING�

JOIN US NOW, NO TIME TO CHECK TIME�
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is one thing that gives confidence in COTP. The profit we make is traceable. The people we sell to are not imaginary or made up, they are real and verified merchants on Binance and other exchanges.

In a ponzi scheme one major red flag is that you can't trace where the money or profit is coming from. In such a situation, they run Peter to pay Paul.
But in COTP the profit comes from the Arbitrage Trading System where we buy low and sell high. Our profit comes from the difference.

There can never come a time (from my observation) where there will be no money to pay you because the profit is generated as you trade. This is why you don't make profit until you trade.

Good afternoon My People

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Slimanyd2: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
COTP MOTIVATION

Proverbs 20:13
" Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread "

TRANSLATION:.

��No love sleep too much , otherwise you go sleep and land yourself for poverty ....... As other dey open eyes dey trade, my brother/my sister , join them dey trade ooo��‍♂️

If you see this kind of opportunity and you still dey sleep.... When we go begin dey enjoy the fruit of our sleepless nights, make you no envy anybody

Everybody get the same chance now to do this trade.... No turn to begger tomorrow ooo�

Make God bless our hustle, in Jesus name, amen�
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by coxlinda(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Is there what's app grp for the platform
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by dvd(f): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CksH4LR2FnE

ponzi, stay off but as usual nigerians will not hear. same thing i warned about IPC. we dey watch
Re: How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP by Drey1: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
coxlinda:
Is there what's app grp for the platform

Yes. For newbies coming in through my link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Investors Unavoidable Destination- France / Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / MTN Nigeria Offer ₦90 Billion Bond For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.