Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Do Women Hate Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Hate Nice Guys (1668 Views)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / This Why Girls Will Always Hate Nice Guys / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2022
I seem to be to nice to girls.

I don't have a girlfriend though but I have female friends and I treat them nicely, I help them when they are in need but I tend to get nothing from it. I took my time to check what I have benefited from them but I didn't see any.

I'm not a type that sleeps around with girls, (I haven't slept with any girl in my life).

I'm beginning to think girls don't appreciate those who are nice to them.

5 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Haha..** actually love the drama and wild chase.. grin grin
But seriously here if you are being overly nice to a woman you might be viewed as weak..I am not saying you should be toxic..just be moderate.. cheesy

Anything you are doing..make sure she deserves it.. smiley...I repeat not saying you should be toxic towards women..before wannabe redpillers misinterpret me.. grin
Why am I even saying this? grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Bigredmachine: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:

I don't have a girlfriend though but I have female friends and I treat them nicely , I help them when they are in need but I tend to get nothing from it. I took my time to check what I have benefited from them but I didn't see any.

I'm not a type that sleeps around with girls, (I haven't slept with any girl in my life).

You help them (vagina people) when they are in need... Wow! Beautiful

Please I beg you in the name of whatever you serve... I don't know these girls neither do they know me... Don't stop the wonderful work you are doing in their life, you are very very useful to them

The only problem is that they don't care if you are in the opposite way useless to yourself by helping them grin

Just know you are doing the right thing helping these young girls, and your reward is surely in heaven...

I don't know guys like you still exist o... May God continue to bless you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Is very difficult for them to call or care for you, they only call when they are in financial need. I have decided to do away with all of them, I changed my phone number, I want to avoid them totally

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2022
I help my guys and they help me too, there was a time I was broke, I called some of this girls but none of them sent me anything.

I had to call my guys and they came to my rescue, that thing really touched me honestly.

I don't just know if is the kind of friends I have or that's how girls are.

8 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Cerebellum: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Udoka!

Are you not suppose to be in church?!
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by ChiefSosa(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2022
It's obvious you're getting finessed! Rather than giving money to females that are obviously finessing you, how about you give that money to your mom? She will appreciate it, and even pray for you.
Stop crossing express for people that will not cross gutter for you. It's okay to financially help people (either men or women), but do it out of your freewill, and make sure they can reciprocate such favors back to you if you ever need favors from them.
Shalom!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Leo10000(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2022
Yes they do, passionately!, but they won't tell you.
In their occultic whatsapp group,they will just be like,hey babes,guess what?!!!
I just added another sheep to my ass licking list grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Haha..** actually love the drama and wild chase.. grin grin
But seriously here if you are being overly nice to a woman you might be viewed as weak..I am not saying you should be toxic..just be moderate.. cheesy

Anything you are doing..make sure she deserves it.. smiley...I repeat not saying you should be toxic towards women..before wannabe redpillers misinterpret me.. grin
Why am I even saying this? grin cheesy
if I should go buy that standard, I would say none of them deserves it. I just help them out of genuine love.

But I just feel their reactions doesn't show they appreciate it at all.

There's this girl that called me that she doesn't have money to go to work, she's a sells girl, I had to send some money to last her for like a week till she's paid her salary

I sent her the money in the morning, I also helped my guy that morning too with small cash, my guy called me that he has received the money and thanked me but this girl didn't call me, I was the one that called her to confirm, her attitude didn't show she appreciated my help. I was so angry that day eh, since then I vowed not to call or assist her again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Stop crossing express for people that will not cross gutter for you.
this is actually true, I will learn to live by this

1 Like

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Bigredmachine:

You help them (vagina people) when they are in need (mugu)... Ose women helper

You have never slept with any girl before (ode) because we all on nairaland are fools na... To believe you...

They tend to hate nice guys... No they hate mumu boys like you...

If your fellow guy ask u for that same help, you go talk say u no get, but you dey help girls anyhow...
bros nothing I wrote there is a lie, I help a lot of guys and they help me too, my only problem is that girls are not like that, they always want to get from you and won't help you when you need help.

And like I said, I have not slept with any girl before. I'm not forcing you to believe but that's the truth

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2022
ChiefSosa:
It's obvious you're getting finessed! Rather than giving money to females that are obviously finessing you, how about you give that money to your mom? She will appreciate it, and even pray for you.
Stop crossing express for people that will not cross gutter for you. It's okay to financially help people (either men or women), but do it out of your freewill, and make sure they can reciprocate such favors back to you, if you ever need favors from them.
Shalom!
I send money to my mum too, I can't treat any girl better than my mother, she's done a lot for me and I will always appreciate that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Leo10000:
Yes they do, passionately!, but they won't tell you.
In their occultic whatsapp group,they will just be like,hey babes,guess what?!!!
I just added another sheep to my ass licking list grin grin grin grin grin
hmmm
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:
if I should go buy that standard, I would say none of them deserves it. I just help them out of genuine love.

But I just feel their reactions doesn't show they appreciate it at all.

There's this girl that called me that she doesn't have money to go to work, she's a sells girl, I had to send some money to last her for like a week till she's paid her salary

I sent her the money in the morning, I also helped my guy that morning too with small cash, my guy called me that he has received the money and thanked me but this girl didn't call me, I was the one that called her to confirm, her attitude didn't show she appreciated my help. I was so angry that day eh, since then I vowed not to call or assist her again
That was your choice to make...she deservesd it cos she's your friend and needed it...you wouldn't be a friend to her if she doesn't have qualities of someone you actually want to have a friend relationship with..

You could choose to give or not give..all on you..no one gonna force you..
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Cerebellum:
Udoka!

I'm not udoka

I'm back from church, I attended 6am mass

1 Like

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by czarr(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:

I don't have a girlfriend though but I have female friends and I treat them nicely, I help them when they are in need but I tend to get nothing from it. I took my time to check what I have benefited from them but I didn't see any.

Good morning bro. Na now day break for your side?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by TheSourcerer: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:
bros nothing I wrote there is a lie, I help a lot of guys and they help me too, my only problem is that girls are not like that, they always want to get from you and won't help you when you need help.

And like I said, I have not slept with any girl before. I'm not forcing you to believe but that's the truth
you mean not slept with*
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2022
TheSourcerer:
you mean not slept with*
yeah.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Bigredmachine: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:

My biggest problem with you here is that why would you in the first instance ever expect a (Nigerian) girl to help you in this life ... There are things u dont need to experience them before knowing... Nigerian girls (Not all though) many of them don't give out favour, they collect favour

awon eyan Please can you do me a favour... grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Bigredmachine: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2022
czarr:

Help me ask am o... If you give Nigerian girl 200k in the morning, in the evening go ask her for 10k she go tell u say she no get

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Winningbot: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2022
czarr:
good morning. Honestly I'm beginning to realize that. I've had lots of experience just that I don't have strength to type them.

Most girls don't deserve help at all
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by carl90(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Be yourself !
If you have any help to offer to a female,offer it to her , if you have.
If you do not have any help to offer to her,tell her nothing for her.
If the one you offered help before come back to ask for help again,tell her you don't have anything for her. (even if you have what she needs or wants ).
Are you getting it?
It's just common sense.
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by IMAliyu2: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:

Are you being nice and helping these girl friends of yours because you expect something back?

If you feel you are being taken advantage of, you could just say, No.
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
IMAliyu2:

Are you being nice and helping these girl friends of yours because you expect something back?

If you feel you are being taken advantage of, you could just say, No.

Let's be very real here chief...
If you're a giver, like you genuinely help people, the day you have a need, the first set of people you would want to run to for help are those you've helped in times past....

It's not because, you gave them hoping that you'll get back ((abi which man will hope that one day he will go back to collect peanuts from those who used to collect peanuts from him in times past?))...

It's just human nature to seek help from the hands of those they've helped at one point in time rather than from the hands of "strangers"(hope you get the context)...

So the OP is not wrong for feeling like he's being taken advantage of, that's because he's probably at a very low place in his life now and he feels those people can help him and they're not willing to...

@OP...
I'm not saying you should not give/help girls o, but rather than be an indiscriminate giver, save those cash for raining days...

It's better to be seen as "stingy" by girls than to be seen as a "beggar", cause like it or not, how you're seen in the eyes of those girls after seeking their help, has totally changed undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by nwachukwu9(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
No single female is responding, many girls are like that, More than 98% of ladies I have meet only accept favour but don't reciprocate favour, any time I turn them down, they are always quick to say I am greedy which I don't mind, because a person calling someone greedy has never done for me anything at all, it is someone you have done things for that refused to reciprocate that you should call greedy, making friends with female or being a female besty is one of the worst decision a man can take, because many of those relationship are parasitic in nature, stop wasting your time being friends with female, have you not heard of the statement that a male and female cannot just be friends, it is either their dating or nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by siofra(f): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Don't be nice just because you want girls to like you. You'll be frustrated, brother.

Be yourself. No one likes it when you're nice to them in order to get something from them.
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
siofra:
Don't be nice just because you want girls to like you. You'll be frustrated, brother.

Be yourself. No one likes it when you're nice to them in order to get something from them.
Siofra are you good? smiley
Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
I also hate nice guys, who'd want to have something to do with a guy who's terrified of cockroaches and rats, always talks foolishly and pinkishly, lacks a great personality, whose favorite color isn't black, who's scared of taking risks, who wastes his destiny adoring and chasing women in real life and social media like a headless chicken, who behaves like a woman....... And so much more, it's not about money, gifts or sweet talks, if you think most women are all about those things then they will finish you

1 Like

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cerebellum:
Udoka!

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:
The problem isn't with the girls but with you. You think that because you don't do all these things you claim you are automagically a good guy and worthy of just about any woman, but that is far from the truth. undecided

You need to work on yourself. Why is it that you attract the kind of women you do, and what is it about you that makes them think it best to take and abandon you before they are maybe had by you? undecided undecided

The answer is ofcourse not to turn toxic as that never helps anyone... look around nairaland for examples of why that is never a true solution to anything. undecided

Instead figure out who you really are- your values and self worth- , learn to love others in much the same way you would have them love you, this as you work out the kinks in your person, and understand what you really want in a partner and look for that knowing relationship is give and take.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by odinson1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:

Your eyes are just getting opened, that's good.
Know this,non of your female friends care about you,they are only there to use you whenever they need help or money.
It is a Woman's thing,they don't "hate" nice guys,they actually love guys like you. You know why? It is because they turn guys like you to their slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Hate Nice Guys by Afrobasic(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Winningbot:

Firstly, modern women (especially Nigerian women) have absolutely nothing to offer a man. All they want to do is take take take; parasites by nature. This should be standard knowledge by now.

Secondly, you need to take the redpill and start cutting those parasites off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

a / In Akwa Ibom State, You Can Get Married Without Paying The Bride Price / I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.