Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End (1668 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by gbolio4(m): 3:50am On Feb 08, 2006
I Love This Chick & Cannot Lose Her. Any Ideas?

Hey People,

I'm In Love and I can feel it! (I'm Starry Eyed)

This is my big question: I need Ideas, especially from, but not limited to the female folks on NL, on how i can keep this Going on forever.

I mean I wish y'all could undertsand.  It's all so sweet and dreamy that its becomming surreal and I'd give anything - and i mean anyhing - to let this go on forever, no matter what!

Ideas Please?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by dejiolowe: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2006
forget it. reality will come soon and u will be hot after someone else.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by aqua(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2006
@goblio4

my fRiend one solid advice i will give you is to go learn how to mad passionate sex Bleep and heading. she will not leave you, EVER!!! grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by smartsoft(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2006
Thank Deji.. thats a real big word for him..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by DAMMYGLOW(f): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2006
just be yourself wink
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by love4ever(f): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2006
be nice to her and respect her and give her everything she needs but do not do something that she does not like because we girls we hate that. smiley
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by Rhodalyn(f): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2006
what attracted u 2 her is whats gonna keep da relationship going just be ur loving self
hearts are meant 2 be broken anyway look deres 1 tin 4 sure dont be 2ooooo needy or clingy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by smartsoft(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2006
Word !
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by Rhodalyn(f): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by topup: 2:32am On Aug 07, 2008
Just being nosey. I wonder whether you're still as crazy in love with this girl. Such extremes of emotions come and go, what stays is true love, the understanding, contentment in the other.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by tpia6: 3:35am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by Girl846(f): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2011
Yes, Please tell us!!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Don't Want This Love To End by clemcykul(f): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
u go kpeme . .no dey luv like mumu o b4 da chick go take advantage of u

(1) (Reply)

Would You Choose A Partner On Religion Or On Love? / Naija Men And Tales Out Of School. / Do U Wear:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.