Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ (445 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by Whiydhee(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Hello guys, There is this lady which I do see always but I am so shy to woo her. Pls is there any method if guidelines which I can use or words I can say to her to let her know about my intention ❓.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by phr33man(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Oga, Just tell her your mind. Accept her response with fate. You don't have to mixed words, flatter etc. Just tell her what you want. If she's fine, good and if she's not, we move
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by MAGG0T(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy

This can only happen when your destiny is tied down in the Brothel...

Now you find it hard to woo a decent girl in the street...

Stop patronising prostitutes and have your confidence back
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by Blunttruth: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Whiydhee:
Hello guys, There is this lady which I do see always but I am so shy to woo her. Pls is there any method if guidelines which I can use or words I can say to her to let her know about my intention ❓.
Summon courage to greet her. Tell her you always run into her, is she a student , of course you can introduce yourself, let it flow from there. Don't think too hard , just be yourself And don't be too needy. Even if she turns you down , you can still be cool about it and still say hi when you see.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Well,u can use a toasting machine undecided
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by Fmlao: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Don't ask any lady out?
Ask for sex and move on
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by omat20(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2022
SmellySperm:
grin
SmellySperm:
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by Whiydhee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
phr33man:
Oga, Just tell her your mind. Accept her response with fate. You don't have to mixed words, flatter etc. Just tell her what you want. If she's fine, good and if she's not, we move

Well she is endowed well, but it isn't easy to summon courage and meet a lady.
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by Whiydhee(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Blunttruth:

Summon courage to greet her. Tell her you always run into her, is she a student , of course you can introduce yourself, let it flow from there. Don't think too hard , just be yourself And don't be too needy. Even if she turns you down , you can still be cool about it and still say hi when you see.

Well she isn't a student but a friend of which we have known each other for some years now
Re: How Can I Toast A Girl I Like❓ by Whiydhee(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

This can only happen when your destiny is tied down in the Brothel...

Now you find it hard to woo a decent girl in the street...

Stop patronising prostitutes and have your confidence back

You are speaking of what you do normally and always so I can't be offended with those words

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best, Cheapest And Fastest Way To Relocate Permanently To Canada ? / Am I Just So Neglected That Everyone Left Me Alone To Die? / Any Man That Pays Bills Is Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.