Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) (6852 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

You know, when we shade simps or more verbally put, NICE GUYS, people just thing we are being mean or we are just competing to feel superior, but the funny thing is that we are actually just trying to look out for these blind men in the best way that we can! We are men, thats what we do!

Why would you let a train run you over, get you to the hospital, only for you to get well and the first thing you want to do is recommend that same train to take you home from the hospital
One thing simps do not seem to understand is that they will always be under every other person in the society, nothing good ever comes to them, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

As a good guy, you will never get what you deserve from women, the only thing that comes to you from them are LEFTOVERS. Permit me to add that most married men today are SIMPS! Your wife took you because you were the idi0t willing to accept SCRAPS!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Have You Read The SAVE HIM PROJECT Yet
A Complete Guide That Will Help You Prevent Your Sons, Brothers, And Any Other Young Male You Are Connected To From Being Molested By A Random FEMALE!

The Book Has Been On A Ground Breaking 60% Discount For 4 Days Now And Today Is The Last Day For You To Take Advantage Of This Offer!

Check My Signature Or [url=mylinks.ng/TheGidRedpiller]CLICK HERE NOW!![/url]
Thank Me Later.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2022
shocked

Whatever emotional and psychological damage you have experience and currently going through, I pray may God see you through. This your madness is at another level, but I know it's not your fault

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2022
There is absolutely nothing good in being a step father, but you are just the idiott available to a single mother, there is nothing wrong with you not being likeable by women, but i promise you, when she is done fvvcking all her LIKEABLES, you are the person she will come back to rest on after those guys throw her out! So then i ask you, where is your dignity then

Are you saying that all your resources, everything you have worked for all your life will then be enjoyed with someone that has absolutely nothing of value anymore to offer? THINK!

You deserve better than that, you deserve the best of women, so therefore if the best woman doesn't seem to exist, well then do not attach yourself to the worst, you have the liberty to choose, learn to have standards, that is exactly what REDPILLERS have and thats the exact same thing we want you to have!
TAKE THE REDPILL!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Tickles001(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whatever emotional and psychological damage you have experience and currently going through, I pray may God see you through. This your madness is at another level, but I know it's not your fault

This is no madness. He speaks the truth and real-life fact.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Tickles001:

This is no madness. He speaks the truth and real-life fact.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2022
As A SIMP, You Are The Facility Biittches Use To Eat Their Cakes And Have It Back!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Do You Not Ask Yourself Why Those Guys She Left You For Never End Up Marrying Her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Be Skeptical About When She Starts Pressuring You For Marriage! She Is Useless, She Has NOTHING Left In Her And She Knows It!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by czarr(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Preach!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
czarr:
Preach!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2022
One Thing Is To Be Available Now When She Is Fresh And Trying All Your Possible Best To Get Her But Fail, Another Thing Is To Still Be Available In Future When She Is Over Used And Her Hole Is Wider Than Your Biggest Bucket!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Interesting point of view.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by lomprico(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
101% true

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Arsenate(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Typical women, share your pains and struggles with them and watch them constantly taunt and mock you with them.

14 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Na poor girl dey fall for bad girl, if u like no huzzle before you born make u use money train them well, so they can attract good guy....

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2022
.... Apt.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by advanceDNA: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That not fair...because the nigga opened up about his relationship with his mum doesn’t mean we have use it to judge or discredit everything he says....
l

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
Interesting point of view.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2022
Arsenate:

Typical women, share your pains and struggles with them and watch them constantly taunt and mock you with them.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

That not fair...because the nigga opened up about his relationship with his mum doesn’t mean we have use it to judge or discredit everything he says....
l
You are telling a female about whats not fair They never want it to be!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by DECENTBWOY: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Eyeneka, small truth dey for wetin him talk o, my friend had this experience... Shvt happens

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Eyeneka, small truth dey for wetin him talk o, my friend had this experience... Shvt happens
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
hahahahahaha..wickedness
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Run bro, they’re coming for you.

So much truth compressed into one image

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Polynek(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
The Truth is always bitter undecided

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by siofra(f): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
If I don't find my type, I'll find a Nigerian simp and settle. kiss

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
siofra:
If I don't find my type, I'll find a Nigerian simp and settle. kiss
.... So that you go kill am abi?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Spitting "flames" as usual. I go dey call you SANGO now. grin

I couldn't agree less. angry

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by CaveAdullam: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Have You Read The SAVE HIM PROJECT Yet
A Complete Guide That Will Help You Prevent Your Sons, Brothers, And Any Other Young Male You Are Connected To From Being Molested By A Random FEMALE!

The Book Has Been On A Ground Breaking 60% Discount For 4 Days Now And Today Is The Last Day For You To Take Advantage Of This Offer!

Check My Signature Or [url=mylinks.ng/TheGidRedpiller]CLICK HERE NOW!![/url]
Thank Me Later.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

What's up man. How are you?
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
CaveAdullam:

What's up man. How are you?
Very well brother, Nigeria is fvvcking hot!
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Spitting "flames" as usual. I go dey call you SANGO now. grin

I couldn't agree less. angry
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About Creams / 10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.