Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (75291 Views)

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by lomprico(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Shait
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by storm001(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Putin please call your soldiers to order sad

See how they scatter humans body parts everywhere.

Chie....i detest war

Hope the people of south east calling for war are seeing this

Just give the people of South East referendum to decide if they want to remain in these marriage called Nigeria or they want a divorce.

Otherwise, this will be a child's play when the time comes

4 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:

The media has deceived a lot of people, and the gullible ones are being made to die for nothing. If Ukraine was winning the war as stipulated by the media why is the president looking for peace this quick..

Yes including all we’re reading and seeing here, they’re all lies. Everyone knows Ukraine isn’t winning, move on even the west knows this. What’s being implied is that the Ukrainians are resisting and fighting and won’t give up easily. It’s you guys on Nairaland that have interpreted it to mean Ukraine is winning.

16 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
RT

Russian Propaganda

Why will nairaland moderators be agent of Russian Propaganda Media Network?
They would not call it propaganda now
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by frankson1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Those foreign fighters are already crying on Reddit.
They were told lies about Ukraine war according to those that posted.
Ukraine was winning was what they saw on MSM and then they joined the Ukraine troops only to be getting missiles from air.
They thought it was like Iraq and Afghanistan were no airstrikes can happen to them

They can't hide the happenings in Ukraine anymore because deaths toll is rising.

Zelensky should just meet with Putin since the Russian President has agreed to meet.

13 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
WAR IS RAW

5 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Realists(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

Hypocrites when Nato was busy bombing Libya no one wailed, because they are Africans now that it's Europeans lifes, wailing wailers are making noise. The federal republic of Russia needs to finish this battle off, before Easter holidays, we don't want Russian soldiers to have the holidays without their families.

23 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by sanusianangi: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
WriterNig:
@Ramaekers_robin tweeted;

credit: RT.com

Any idiot calling for war in Nigeria will not c peace in his life. See how human body dey scatter plz.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Romanus123: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
I think ukraine should strike back. Because this is getting too much.
Putin is devil incarnate

3 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by TobiAbuja: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
RT.com Putin propaganda machine. Where are the stories of the bombed children's hospitals? Shameful this is FP, only here to appease the Putin brown nosers.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by berryPee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Leaders starts war either for pleasure or for their rights but however, WAR HAVE NO GAIN cry cry cry
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by DropsMic(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
War
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by ipobarecriminals: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
angry ShUT UP ur yansh there angry.
Uprightness100:
O my GOD! See how Humans are Masacared ! GOD have mercy on Humanity.

But this is how it is gonna be during the Great Tribulation, which comes after the RAPTURE of the Church of Christ.
There is gonna be Wars and Deaths everywhere.

We are in End of Endtimes! Don't joke with your Eternity! JESUS is Coming!! Prepare to Meet JESUS Christ.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by DonTattaglia: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
E pain you say i mentioned the descendants people of south east the cannibals tongue

You people are the ones shouting Biafra up and down

You have seen real war now and you are shrinking undecided.

U talk like a F00L

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
War is raW
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Godasco: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

When would we stop being dumb. South East, South South, biafra and the rest are simply calling for Referendum. Who is calling for war??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Iceberg3: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
E pain you say i mentioned the descendants people of south east the cannibals tongue

you are the one shivering, praying against war and you are here saying people who have fought war in the past are shrinking, please check your brain in some scan cos it's definitely shrinking grin
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by toujurs: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Russia is bigger and stronger than Ukraine. You obviously didn't expect Ukraine a small populated country to beat them. Russia should drag shoulder with Germany, uk or u.s. if they feel they have power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
TobiAbuja:
RT.com Putin propaganda machine. Where are the stories of the bombed children's hospitals? Shameful this is FP, only here to appease the Putin brown nosers.
grin

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK will avoid this thread grin

Ukraine is winning the war by mouth, Las las the comedian go beg after he don deny NATO membership, nah begging remain grin

12 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by objobj: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Death on either side is in justifiable by either side.

Zelensky pls stop listening to the west they are your real wnemies. Putin stop killing your brothers.

You can see what middle east and Africa have suffered over the years.

Let there be peace

4 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Winters23: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Uprightness100:
O my GOD! See how Humans are Masacared ! GOD have mercy on Humanity.

But this is how it is gonna be during the Great Tribulation, which comes after the RAPTURE of the Church of Christ.

We are in End of Endtimes! Don't joke with your Eternity! JESUS is Coming!! Prepare to Meet JESUS Christ.
[/s]

That day you so much crave for will start with you and your household
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Point of correction;
The people of south east are not calling for war. They are demanding for their freedom.
The North and Islamic extremists are the war threatening everyone with genocide.
Fortunately Igbos are not cowards. You can't threaten us with violence. If you do we go bianca you once once.

Godasco:

When would we stop being dumb. South East, South South, biafra and the rest are simply calling for Referendum. Who is calling for war??
You mean ESN/Upon shooting police, soldiers and burning gov buildings are not calling for war grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDuqtQhDaTc

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Psalmistproject: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
:

Chie....i detest war

Point of correction;
The people of south east are not calling for war. They are demanding for their freedom.
The North and Islamic extremists are the war threatening everyone with genocide.
Fortunately Igbos are not cowards. You can't threaten us with violence. If you do we go bianca you once once.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by noblle(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
modified now please don't ignore

Good Afternoon Dear NairaLander reading this post right now it is now (Tuesday 22-march). I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and sick and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and drinking water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 06 280 924 60 Gtb. I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

9.am now: I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
[[s]quote author=Uprightness100 post=111208730]O my GOD! See how Humans are Masacared ! GOD have mercy on Humanity.

[/quote][/s]
Still posting rubbish trash under a different moniker.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Winters23: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
MrNipplesLover:
Putin will regret this action of his towards Ukraine...

He has put his hands in deep shiit - and he should be prepared to smell his odour...

He's done for... lipsrsealed
[/s]
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
In war there are no winners, only losers....

Both Russia and Ukraine have lost thousands of soldiers and will still lose more.

Who's the winner now? War is meaningless undecided
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Putin getting tough... Not everything z on media, I fear Putin starting something dangerous or unknown to Ukraine... I pity the masses. End war

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by biggestmanhood(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

coming from d republic of skull miners oduduwa decendant

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is very sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death / Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.