Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (75296 Views)

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Benny6944:

Your just easily manipulated. Ukraine have more casualties on Russia. So stop spewing nonsense here.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

Then you clearly don’t understand my post. Every discerning person knows Ukraine has suffered more casualties. I believe I implied that in my post
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by owagbeba: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Slurity:
The mad people hailing Putin should imagine this and still understood that this war is unprovoked.

Unprovoked? Check maidan 2014
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Their sentiments becloud reality.

Just because of Russia-Iran-Pakistan pact, that’s why they supporting a Russia

Believing Russia will deliver Palestine. That’s all what their sentiments is about.

So, this is the reason many are against Russia.

The alliance you are talking about is not religious and was created to clean the mess left behind by NATO and the US in Afghanistan and ensure that neighboring countries to Afghanistan help her back to her feet and remove the Taliban from control as they quickly took over power after the US ran away with her tails in between her legs after 2 decades of war.

Read this:

China, Russia, Iran and Pakistan Move to Create United Front on Afghanistan
BY TOM O'CONNOR ON 10/27/21 AT 4:03 PM EDT

WORLD AFGHANISTAN CHINA RUSSIA IRAN
China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan and others in the region surrounding Afghanistan have set out to establish unity in confronting the crises enveloping the nation since the U.S. military withdrawal.

In their second such meeting, the senior diplomats from Afghanistan's six neighboring countries and Russia gathered virtually and in person for a conference in the Iranian capital of Tehran on Wednesday in an effort to further align their views.

They come together at a time when Afghanistan is facing imminent humanitarian, economic and security crises. Representatives were on hand from China, Iran, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

Among the most concerning developments for these countries has been the rise of militant groups such as the Islamic State (ISIS) that have issued threats beyond Afghanistan's borders.

"We should positively view the timely development of bilateral and multilateral dialogues and cooperation with Afghanistan on fighting terrorism," Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in comments carried by official Iranian media outlets and Russia's state-run Tass Russian News Agency.

He called upon those present to act through two platforms, the United Nations and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, a coalition of countries in which all present, save for neutral Turkmenistan, are members.

"It is necessary to create a unified front against terrorism by means of such multilateral platforms as the U.N. and the SCO," Wang said.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov echoed this call in his remarks, and additionally offered the assistance of the Collective Treaty Security Organization, a Moscow-led alliance that also included Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

He said his nation was preparing to send assistance to Afghanistan, and also issued an appeal to prevent the U.S. and its allies from redeploying forces elsewhere in the region after having withdrawn from a two-decade conflict in Afghanistan.

"We once again call on the countries neighboring Afghanistan to prevent the U.S. and NATO from establishing a military presence in their territory, given their plans to move there after pulling out of Afghanistan," Lavrov said.

Beijing and Moscow have sought to ensure that regional countries were the ones to take the lead on the developing situation in Afghanistan, where the Taliban quickly seized power from a U.S.-backed government after the pullout. No country in the world has yet recognized the newly established Islamic Emirate. But China, Russian, Iran, Pakistan and others have already begun to engage with the nascent administration in hopes of avoiding further instability.

As turmoil arises in the shape of ISIS attacks, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian highlighted his country's experience both in battling jihadis in Iraq and Syria and in suffering from U.S. military action in confronting the new challenge in Afghanistan.

"As a pivotal country in the battle against ISIS and terrorism, and as a nation that has suffered the loss of its great General, Martyr Qassem Soleimani, as well as other martyrs in this path, the Islamic Republic of Iran together with other neighbors emphasizes counterterrorism," Amir-Abdollahian said.

Tehran's embrace of a multilateral approach to Afghanistan was further elucidated in an opinion piece penned by Iranian permanent representative to the United Nations Majid Takht-Ravanchi and published Tuesday by Iran's semi-official Press TV outlet. Iranian officials have emphasized the need to safeguard the rights of ethnic minorities, some of whom have accused the Taliban of oppression while representing both a target and potential recruiting pool for ISIS.

Afghanistan, neighbors, Russia, meet, Tehran, Iran Russian ambassador to Iran Levan Dzhagaryan, Uzbek Foreign Minister Abdulaziz Kamilov, Tajik Foreign Minister Sirojiddin Muhriddin, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Turkmen Foreign Minister Rashid Meredov and China's special envoy for Afghanistan Yue Xiaoyong pose for a picture at the second Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Afghanistan's Neighboring Countries in Tehran, Iran on October 27.

Source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/china-russia-iran-pakistan-united-front-afghanistan-1643219%3famp=1

So, the alliance is not Islamic in any form. Its not even an alliance its a meeting to help Afghanistan remove Taliban and establish good governance. Please leave religion out of this.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Elidrisy20: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:

When and where did the people of the south east call for war?
you dey sleep then grin
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Noeasyway042(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
WAR!
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Druss(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
angry the baztard Putin lilly liver goats are using Airstrike why not ground fight

Do you know Russia's method of battle? They are not like the US who do Shock and Awe as if it is Hollywood.

Russia first sends in conscripts and inexperienced soldiers to take targets. As the conscripts are navigating and checking the land, they are bringing in the artillery - yes Russia prefers to first ask the town / city to surrender - if not they blitz the location unless there is a specific target of interest. They also don't mind losing as many soldiers as their Western counterparts. Check all their wars, body count is nothing to them. While this is going on, they will detail special forces to specific targets.

I expect Russia to surround Kiev within the next 2 and a half weeks.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Noise maker,what are you going to do ooo.
What will you do ?

It's not about me naahhhh... grin grin
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by InoGetJoy: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
Putin will regret this action of his towards Ukraine...

He has put his hands in deep shiit - and he should be prepared to smell his odour...

He's done for... lipsrsealed
ummmmm....that's Ukrainian soldiers

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by owagbeba: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

I guess you meant Soviet (USSR) which Ukraine was a state in the former Soviet.

You can now see why the war is dragging. They are both Slavs.

Interview by colonel cassad gives an in-depth view of the war and why Russia is slow and methodical:

http://thesaker.is/boris-rozhin-detailed-discussion-of-the-situation-in-the-ukraine/
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Druss(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Who told you no air strike can happen to Iraq and Iran, that is because US only hit target, they don't hit civillians and their infrastructure like Putin.

You are joking right. You need to read up on bombing atrocities by the US. Let's not discuss atomic bombs. Check fire bombing. Check the so called 'collateral' damage by the US in Iraq, Syria and Libya.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
MrNipplesLover:

It's not about me naahhhh... grin grin

See your big head,I thought you were cursing Putin ni,to be honest though ,aside from innocent children and individuals who are getting caught in this mess,every other person deserves what they are getting.
Russia would get theirs as well eventually.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by tamdun: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
RT

Russian Propaganda

The article says 80... headline inflated to 200. In the first place, RT was not on ground, since it was missiles ,RT did not qoute any official figure from Ukraine Officials, who counted 200 ...when the same article said they are many under the rubbles.

Why will nairaland moderators be agent of Russian Propaganda Media Network?
It says 50 on Al jazeera but the soldiers said they are still removing bodies and could be up to 200
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
obiekunie01:
Ukraine is winning the war! cheesy tongue grin

you see person wey u know say e pass you power in all angle u still go stand for him face dey ask am do u know who am??

by the time Russia is done with Ukraine, every other nation in Europe will be going to Russia to pay homage to Putin including UK!

Nansense!

I dey tell you.

There's a reason people submit to the US' "soft power", because they can fvck you up when it comes to it.

Ukraine made a grave error pissing Russia off.

If you have a powerful neighbour, don't piss them off.

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Metatrondivine: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Putin please call your soldiers to order sad

See how they scatter humans body parts everywhere.

Chie....i detest war

Hope the people of south east calling for war are seeing this

Forget that side, has the south east not seeing civil war?

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
E pain you say i mentioned the descendants people of south east the cannibals tongue

You people are the ones shouting Biafra up and down

You have seen real war now and you are shrinking undecided.
You are suffering from heat-induced insanity. Symptoms ranged from confusion and progresses to irritability, hallucinations, violent behavior, and delirium. Seek help. Believe me I'm well versed in the therapeutic treatments of these symptoms.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Interestingly I am currently watching a documentary of Russian and Ukrainian refugee fleeing to the US via the Mexico border on YouTube.

There is also news about it.

The Russians are fleeing Putin and the Ukrainians are fleeing war in Ukraine.

They are allowing Ukrainians in and turning away the Russians.

Girl on right is Ukrainian and girl on Left is Russian.

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
tsinzu:

When and where did the people of the south east call for war?
They attacked another police station in imo on Friday. That's a declaration of war

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Str8talk21: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

I hope ur tribe and ur family members are seeing what will become of u and cohort in the future
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Corea4king(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

Don't worry,something bigger than war will chop ur family.
Am not blaming God for making me to be an African but only blame him for making me to be in the same country with people that don't have anything,I mean nothing to offer rather than dragging others backward like this motherfucker.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Invitationn: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
angry the baztard Putin lilly liver goats are using Airstrike why not ground fight
What use is air force then?
Israel won the 6day war with air force.
You control the air you control the war.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Invitationn: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
RT

Russian Propaganda

The article says 80... headline inflated to 200. In the first place, RT was not on ground, since it was missiles ,RT did not qoute any official figure from Ukraine Officials, who counted 200 ...when the same article said they are many under the rubbles.

Why will nairaland moderators be agent of Russian Propaganda Media Network?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FbbZVSygE

Do you trust Sky news?
There you go!

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Ejehkob: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Those foreign fighters are already crying on Reddit.
They were told lies about Ukraine war according to those that posted.
Ukraine was winning was what they saw on MSM and then they joined the Ukraine troops only to be getting missiles from air.
They thought it was like Iraq and Afghanistan were no airstrikes can happen to them

Iran and Afghanistan, do they have airspace defense?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

Na one local Government for Kaduna go finish that potopoto Region. The whole Nigeria too big to fight them grin grin grin

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by kmaster007: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fake news
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
Druss:

You are joking right. You need to read up on bombing atrocities by the US. Let's not discuss atomic bombs. Check fire bombing. Check the so called 'collateral' damage by the US in Iraq, Syria and Libya.

What's this one saying?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by kmaster007: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
We continue fighting up Ukraine
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by treatise: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
WriterNig:
@Ramaekers_robin tweeted;

credit: RT.com

Russian news website (RT. COM)? 200 when real news channels indicate 40s. BTW, how many Russian soldiers have lost their lives in a small country like Ukraine?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by greatness77: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:
I think this was the effects of Isklander missile yesterday. Belarus soldiers are now enroute to the borders to tighten them and prevent in-flow of weapons.
it happened today early in d morning, the ukrainian soldiers were sleeping when mig-31 fired 3 hypersonic missile the russias new state of art weapon, today is bad day for ukraine
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by zeyt: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
This specific news only seen at Nairaland not anywhere else.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by pharmaking: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
What I can see here are Russian special forces under the rubbles.

Ukraine is winning.

Kwantinue.

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Astoria:
You are suffering from heat-induced insanity. Symptoms ranged from confusion and progresses to irritability, hallucinations, violent behavior, and delirium. Seek help. Believe me I'm well versed in the therapeutic treatments of these symptoms.
keep the insults coming people.

It gives me more energy to keep giving you people something to masturbate on undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death / Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.