Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North (19439 Views)

Some Nigerians Don’t Want Power Sector To Work – Minister Of Power, Adelabu / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power / Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Yuslaw2438: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God bless you

was about to say this.

Nonsense bastard bloody hypocrites.

They want to ride on "power returning to the south" for their own selfish interest when they've had their turn both presidency and VP.

No problem let power go to the North and see who will sufer for it just move back to ur southeast after the election or Lagoon will consume you all

the slogan remains SE/SS presidency or power remains in the north.
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by GalaticHorde: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Abdul05:
grin but some stupid elites from the south still want to vote a northerner.. against a southerner
against tinubu I will vote for atiku, against any southwesterner i will vote for atiku, saying power should return to the south is duplicitous, be specific, atiku is not more greedy than any southwesterner nursing presidential ambitions, power must go to the southeast for true equity and to foster unity, anything less then let us all be mad together after all the southwest did it first in this fourth republic! And don't lump the entire south together politically because it fits your narrative, either the southwest stands with the rest of the south for a southeastern presidency or the rest of the south resolutely stands against a southwestern presidency! No room for conciliation and mumu anymore! If we want what is right then we must do what is right

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Davidganna10: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Yuslaw2438:

I promise you 1967.to 1970 miserable death would be a child play in ur southeast i promise if you move ur miserable family to any of the southwest state we will choke all una to death it's better for everyone to move back their region and stop ur moving all over the country like sheep that doesn't get shepherds
I promise you we have nothing to lose in the west even Tinubu understand the game very well it's either lose or win
this fucking funny and the same time sad grin
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Invictuse: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2022
I am such enemy n a proud one at that.
Your Igbo tribe is free to wail to death over that, may it never be well with all of you with no exception of no one from your tribe.

lloydtruth:
Also only an enemy of Nigeria would want power to go to the South West

2 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by olas24u(f): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2022
GalaticHorde:
against tinubu I will vote for atiku, against any southwesterner i will vote for atiku, saying power should return to the south is duplicitous, be specific, atiku is not more greedy than any southwesterner nursing presidential ambitions, power must go to the southeast for true equity and to foster unity, anything less then let us all be mad together after all the southwest did it first in this fourth republic! And don't lump the entire south together politically because it fits your narrative, either the southwest stands with the rest of the south for a southeastern presidency or the rest of the south resolutely stands against a southwestern presidency! No room for conciliation and mumu anymore! If we want what is right then we must do what is right

In history you have never supported yoruba people ,so political calculations are made based on historical facts ,so i dont think its new.A lot of people are now aware of this and will be ready to treat your fuckup.

3 Likes

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by GalaticHorde: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
LegendHero:

We are talking about sellable candidates, this one is talking about SE.

Even Obi Pandora the balless fugitive ran away from contesting because he knows when gladiators are talking, chickens should not present themselves.

No party will give their slot to the SE in 2023, stop wasting your time day dreaming!!
was buhari sellable when you were parroting him in 2015? Forget your sermonising jare! We are not kids, any southeastern candidate even umahi is far better than tinubu! When you present any southeastern candidate, the south south, southeast and north central will unite behind him, whether the northeast and Northwest will use their brains and not religious sentiments this time is left to be seen, but it is hoped that buhari has dealt with them enough for some semblance of sense to take root, what remains to be seen is whether the southwest partisans will rally behind this candidate, many southwesterners are already open to this idea so stop pretending as if personality issues really matter in Nigerian politics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Arabaincubus: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Let's call a spade by its name:

All the people currently responsible for the hardships Nigerians are facing are all from the North.

Are we all STUPID in this country? Or are we generally cursed?
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by abokikhalifa: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Abdul05:
grin but some stupid elites from the south still want to vote a northerner.. against a southerner

Pdp for you.
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by tomzyELNINO: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2022
I will rather vote for a northerner than have Tinubu become President.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by LLiKYekoba: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Esama:
Southeast will rather vote Atiku than vote Tinubu .

Mr 'I be bini' why should the East vote a yoruba when they have taken their turn and the East haven't?

Shebi you say you be bini. Oya answer . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

So you'll find the mind to vote for another Fulani in 2023 in spite of present realities just to spite a Yoruba amongst whose people your own people live peacefully and where they conduct their businesses without fear of molestation? There's no other place in Nigeria apart from the Southeast where the Igbo are safer apart from Western Nigeria!
Yes, we would vote a Fulani in 2023 same way SW voted Buhari in 2015

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Slurity:
and the majority of the north that are not senseless like the Igbos will still vote Tinubu, then Igbos will now appear as the devil again for another 8 years while Yoruba and north will still see themselves as friends. I still don't understand how Igbos reason. You forgot that its the north that make Obj win his first election and not Yoruba, they always understand when to support others for them to be supported. North and west has been doing that successful from the past and Igbos will always support the wrong side, forget that they have small vote strength to determine where the election goes. The whole south east vote is equal to Lagos state alone. Keep support who you like and see if your vote even matters. Tinubu only need half of northern vote to win. Get that to you skull
Tinubu cannot get 20% of Northern vote against Atiku or a popular Northern candidate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by LLiKYekoba: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

So you'll find the mind to vote for another Fulani in 2023 in spite of present realities just to spite a Yoruba amongst whose people your own people live peacefully and where they conduct their businesses without fear of molestation? There's no other place in Nigeria apart from the Southeast where the Igbo are safer apart from Western Nigeria!

That your blackmail will not work. Igbos have voted yorubas into power (OBJ) have yorubas ever voted an Igbo into power? No!

Return the favour first and stop yarning boto.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by LLiKYekoba: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

Mumu, is the north also stopping the south west from contesting too?
Why is Shina Peller crying like a baby?

Good question. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Esama: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
What do you mean by turn just the way you guys entitled to same way we Benin entitled to it.
LLiKYekoba:

Mr 'I be bini' why should the East vote a yoruba when they have taken their turn and the East haven't?

Shebi you say you be bini. Oya answer . grin
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by LLiKYekoba: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Slurity:
and the majority of the north that are not senseless like the Igbos will still vote Tinubu, then Igbos will now appear as the devil again for another 8 years while Yoruba and north will still see themselves as friends. I still don't understand how Igbos reason. You forgot that its the north that make Obj win his first election and not Yoruba, they always understand when to support others for them to be supported. North and west has been doing that successful from the past and Igbos will always support the wrong side, forget that they have small vote strength to determine where the election goes. The whole south east vote is equal to Lagos state alone. Keep support who you like and see if your vote even matters. Tinubu only need half of northern vote to win. Get that to you skull

You are yoruba man, a natural expert at deceiving yourself.
Tinubu can't defeat the north/SE/SS. You know this.
Since you people want to be greedy, we will build alliance with the north and wean you off your greed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by LLiKYekoba: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Esama:
What do you mean by turn just the way you guys entitled to same way we Benin entitled to it.

Entitled to what exactly? grin
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by oilykid(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Yuslaw2438:

I promise you 1967.to 1970 miserable death would be a child play in ur southeast i promise if you move ur miserable family to any of the southwest state we will choke all una to death it's better for everyone to move back their region and stop ur moving all over the country like sheep that doesn't get shepherds
I promise you we have nothing to lose in the west even Tinubu understand the game very well it's either lose or win
Lol.. empty threats.. I guessed SS killed attacked all the yorubas in SS for using their oil and not voting for their son in 2015. Be ready to attack the whole Nigeria cause tinubu will loose everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by ThEGodFaThEr127: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Alexis11:

Dead.brain nitwi.t, have you ever seen anyone or group from SW crying that Atiku must not contest the same way you miscrean.ts and your leaders have been crying because of Tinubu

Ozuor! grin
See this Oponu, what is Shina Peller doing? Is it not so glaring that he's wailing and crying like his fellow Yoruba headslamming moselem miscreants and Owomida Tinubu urchins?
By the time the South south, south east and north central deal finish dealing with you owomida Tinubu urchins, then you'll know the true meaning of sophistication.
Alainironu Ara galatia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by oilykid(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2022
olas24u:

In history you have never supported yoruba people ,so political calculations are made based on historical facts ,so i dont think its new.A lot of people are now aware of this and will be ready ro treat your fuckup.
Go and tell that to shina pellet that is wailing for atiku not to contest... It's yorubas vs the rest of Nigeria in 2023 cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by lloydtruth: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2022
Invictuse:
I am such enemy n a proud one at that.
Your Igbo tribe is free to wail to death over that, may it never be well with all of you with no exception of no one from your tribe.

Go ahead and gather all the hates and evil against igbos in your heart, it doesn't stop their progress.

Only greedy hypocrites like you wants to use "Turn" against the North but don't want to apply the same "Turn" down south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Alexis11: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

See this Oponu, what is Shina Peller doing? Is it not so glaring that he's wailing and crying like his fellow Yoruba headslamming moselem miscreants and Owomida Tinubu urchins?
By the time the South south, south east and north central deal finish dealing with you owomida Tinubu urchins, then you'll know the true meaning of sophistication.
Alainironu Ara galatia!

cheesy grin

This one don mad patapata... grin

SS/SE/NC threats only exist on Nairaland.

Didinrin! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Alexis11: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2022
oilykid:

Go and tell that to shina pellet that is wailing for atiku not to contest... [s]It's yorubas vs the rest of Nigeria in 2023[/s] cheesy

You wish. grin
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by lloydtruth: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2022
olamike02:

Atiku asslicker liked you would rather want him to become the next president than for it to go to South West.

Greedy hypocrites like you would tell the north it's north their turn but thinks the same Turn shouldn't be applied in the south.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by olas24u(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2022
oilykid:

Go and tell that to shina pellet that is wailing for atiku not to contest... It's yorubas vs the rest of Nigeria in 2023 cheesy

Not at all The middle belt supports powershift ,the south south people are like brothers ,you do not need the whole country to win a presidential election.You only need a % from 25 states i think .so what do you think.You people dont stand for anything.No agenda,every one knows the southwest stands on restructuring ,but about you people.if we restruture you will not need to be president before your zones could develop.
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Lightorder: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
lloydtruth:
Also only an enemy of Nigeria would want power to go to the South West
whoever reads this meassage and wants things to be done properly, between HAUSA, YORUBA AND IGBOS; who SHOULD have power now in fairness? This would have been my question to mr Pellas , because he has started it with fairness . Even here on NL , no one would like the truth to be told. Everyone goes blind and dumb on this comment. Nigerians know what to do to if they are set to prosper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by oilykid(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2022
Alexis11:

You wish. grin
Shina peller is already wailing cause he is already seeing the handwriting on the wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by oilykid(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2022
olas24u:

[s]Not at all The middle belt supports powershift ,the south south people are like brothers ,you do not need the whole country to win a presidential election.You only need a % from 25 states i think .so what do you think.You people dont stand for anything.No agenda,every one knows the southwest stands on restructuring ,but about you people.if we restruture you will not need to be president before your zones could develop[/s].
Thrash!! Go to tell and it to shina peller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by ThEGodFaThEr127: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Alexis11:

cheesy grin

This one don mad patapata... grin

SS/SE/NC threats only exist on Nairaland.

Didinrin! cheesy
Olo'óórun......if it pains you go and jump third mainland bridge or better still, emulate Oba of Lagos and escape via the lagoon.

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Esama: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2022
What igbo are asking Nigerians.
LLiKYekoba:

Entitled to what exactly? grin
Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by Alexis11: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2022
olas24u:

In history you have never supported yoruba people ,so political calculations are made based on historical facts ,so i dont think its new.A lot of people are now aware of this and will be ready ro treat your fuckup.

Thank you. The only time Igbos ever voted for a Yoruba man was Obasanjo's election. And they did that because he was contesting against another Yoruba man, Olu falae who was obviously the SW choice in 1999.

I really don't understand where their parents got the "Southern betrayers" they are filling their children brain with from. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North by olas24u(f): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2022
oilykid:

Thrash!! Go to tell and it to shina peller

The middle belt people have suffered a lot from herdsmen ,and constant unrest ,that has made them emotional and have collectively agreed to support power shift.They want solution to their problems.Tney know the people that support justice,equity and fairplay in Nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Jonathan At Election Results Center In Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.