Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate (23185 Views)

APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
And Tinubu thinks he would win?
He won't

He go see meh meh

Buhari is all out to destroy Tinubu useless and selfish ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by slimghost(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Fayemi and Aketi are part of the SW Governors too? Lmao! Someone will receive a huge shock too.
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:
EFCC go invite/detain plenty people this month cool grin

This you have seen
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
RichDad1:
Buhari doesn’t have any means to have his way in the SW. whatever Tinubu and the governors say is the final.
The truth remains that either Oyedele or Shittu will emerged as the National Chairman of the party and non of them is a fan of Tunubu.
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by qekng40(f): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

This you have seen
lol grin

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by shinealight(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. All these media people and their sensational news.

Last week one frontline media said Tinubu & Baba Akande are against Omisore and that some SW governors are pushing for Omisore.

This week another media said Tinubu is supporting Omisore and other governors against him.

You go fear for Nigeria media walahi. They see Tinubu in their dream and can only sell their paper by inserting his name in the title.

Just take a cue from what you observe as opposed to confusing media reportage. Ask yourself, would Tinubu have asked Omisore to accompany him during his visit to the Senate if he was against him? Secondly, would antagonising or rejecting Omisore help Governor Oyetola in Osun to win re-election? Answer to both questions is clear NO. There you have the truth….forget media speculations!
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by garfield1: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
The truth remains that either Oyedele or Shittu will emerged as the National Chairman of the party and non of them is a fan of Tunubu.

That is impossible

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2022
garfield1:

That is impossible
Save my comments, I will remind on Sunday 27th March, 2023. If any of the above mentioned names didn't emerged, don't ever believe me. In fact Omisore won't even contest, he will be disqualified.
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by garfield1: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Save my comments, I will remind on Sunday 27th March, 2023. If any of the above mentioned names didn't emerged, don't ever believe me. In fact Omisore won't even contest, he will be disqualified.

My brother, tinubu might lose the apc ticket or other positions but he will dominate the southwest Congress.bayo shittu that couldn't pick common guber ticket? Buhari is more interested in feeling the national exco
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2022
garfield1:

My brother, tinubu might lose the apc ticket or other positions but he will dominate the southwest Congress.bayo shittu that couldn't pick common guber ticket? Buhari is more interested in feeling the national exco
That is what we are talking about. The position of national secretary is National exco, and Buhari is much interested in who handles the position. The position of National Chairman, National Secretary and National Organising secretary are very dear to Buhari. I repeat, Omisore won't make it to national convention, he will be disqualified, mark my words.
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by garfield1: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
That is what we are talking about. The position of national secretary is National exco, and Buhari is much interested in who handles the position. The position of National Chairman, National Secretary and National Organising secretary are very dear to Buhari. I repeat, Omisore won't make it to national convention, he will be disqualified, mark my words.

Sorry,I made a mistake.I thought it was zonal sec or zonal chair...but if buhari produces national chair and org secre,he has to concede secretary and presidency
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by BlazinGlory40: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2022
RichDad1:
Buhari doesn’t have any means to have his way in the SW. whatever Tinubu and the governors say is the final.

Is it only the SW that will vote for candidates for national secretary?
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2022
garfield1:

Sorry,I made a mistake.I thought it was zonal sec or zonal chair...but if buhari produces national chair and org secre,he has to concede secretary and presidency
These three key positions will enable him to have grip of the national Executives, which will go a long way to enable him to determines who emerged as the party presidential candidate.
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by garfield1: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
These three key positions will enable him to have grip of the national Executives, which will go a long way to enable him to determines who emerged as the party presidential candidate.

That's true but still,he doesn't need them.for him to produce his successor,her must concede thngs
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
garfield1:

That's true but still,he doesn't need them.for him to produce his successor,her must concede thngs
It will make it seamless to have his way, without much hassle.
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Orangeburger: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Franking:

Face ur front and stop looking for attention. No one has ur time. Carry the presidency on ur head and get lost.

But you just have him your time grin
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Rosement(f): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
If we make a rich man the president just because he is rich, he will increase his riches with our money. If we make a poor man the president just because he is poor, he will elevate himself out of poverty with our money. It is not about political parties, religions or tribes, what will need is a person with a conscious and a good personality.
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He won't

He go see meh meh

Buhari is all out to destroy Tinubu useless and selfish ambition

Gbam!

You can say that again
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Ayed44: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
ArewaNorth:
These analysts who always bring issues of Presidency and CPC must be very ashamed of their unfruitful guessings.
Finally, after all sort of conspiracies Buhari has endorsed fomer PDP member, Abdullahi Adamu who was never predicted by any media house or analyst to be endorsed by PMB and he even rejected the only CPC former Governor Tanko Almakura.
So we should judge current affairs by our mighty brain rather than following these amateur analysts.
Where are those suspecting Badaru, Bagudu, Buni and Rufai of ganging up against Tinubu?
Today, Bagudu and Badaru are left in confusion with limited choice while Rufai is left alone gasping and battling for his survival in APC. Buni is known as strong ally of Tinubu who started avoiding him since becoming party caretsker Chairman to avoid compromise. Fayemi was played by El Rufai, Bagudu and Badaru.
The Buhari I very well know won't support any candidate before primary election directly or indirectly. He who work to win primary election under APC will definitely get his full support because PMB won't afford to simply let PDP come back to power again.
Those in Presidency are entitled to their opinions but won't change PMB's opinion especially a this moment when he understood that all of them have personal goals not party goals cool
Its not possible in Nigeria for an outgoing incumbent not to have an an anointed successor. Go and check the governors, not to talk of a tyrant president.

Buhari even said he would not reveal his anointed successor yet so he won't be assassinated. This means he has one.

Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by Okwyjesus(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate by ArewaNorth: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ayed44:
Its not possible in Nigeria for an outgoing incumbent not to have an an anointed successor. Go and check the governors, not to talk of a tyrant president.

Buhari even said he would not reveal his anointed successor yet so he won't be assassinated. This means he has one.

PMB doesn't have right to dictate or impose a successor on us so stop this dream. The PMB I know can keep his wish to his chest even if the wish is going to lose out in the race!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv / Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.