Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Cousin's Advances - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin's Advances (65810 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Neimar: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Use ya Church mind Bleep am na since u nr wan caution her undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by efrebor177: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Adsence account for sale: contact info.fremigr@gmail.com
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Mvena(f): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: My Cousin's Advances by HardMirror(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
If she is your blood and cousin really, pls avoid her n don't bring condemnation upon your head and future generation over 20mins enjoyment!

Try talking to her that you both are related and I she insist threaten to report it to other family members or rather resist her when she come and rebuke her!
condemnation how. You are forming christian here but dont read your bible at all. Jacob married his cousins, abraham even married his sister. Lol.

10 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by ImaIma1(f): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
My cousin sister is living with us...she came of recent.Sometimes she expose parts of her breasts or laps and comes to me in a sexual way.

She sits on my lap and always deny that we're biologically related.

I tried all I could to avoid her but she's always on my neck.

You have encouraged it one way or the other, because there are other male cousins she won't try that rubbish with.

You need to be firm and brash. But if you keep acting with " please stop it nau" attitude, then we will expect another thread for us to prepare for naming ceremony.

8 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by jude33084(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2022
HardMirror:
you will soon be writing your statement in a police station. Keep it up

Why not ask her age first?

having sex with cousins over 19 years is not a crime under our 1999 constitution

Sanusi Former CBN gov and former Emir of Kano married his first cousin.

If your tribe forbids it then it becomes an abomination.

11 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Cardealer2021(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
cry Then fvck her we are all children of Adam and Eve according to the Bible shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Peng12345:

If you are not dirty minded you won't see it a big deal if she sits on your leg, you won't even recognize her breast or lap she is exposing, truth is that you are contemplating of nacking her and you just need our thought on it
no matter how he tries to feign ignorance or remove his mind from it, it won't work simply because he's human. It's better to be aware of it and flee from it than to feign ignorance and fall victim.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by kwindcelebrator: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
HardMirror:
we dont know him and I don't care if he is 10000 today. These men seek to be worshiped as celebrities

They are celebrities, so far you're celebrated, you're a celebrity.

You too can be a celebrity, allow us celebrate you!

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Starhearts: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
I swear to God Almighty U no get sense at all

U need to apply oil to dat white substance in ur head

Soo since all diz days u neva tear her pussy?
I swear down u be munmun ooo

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Germi9: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
I wonder why some of you guys think like kids.Something's disturbing me and you are saying something irritating.I'm not dirty-minded.
Hahaha Mr Clean Minded
Re: My Cousin's Advances by usah4(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Use koboko flog craze commot for her body not minding her age or size.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
My cousin sister is living with us...she came of recent.Sometimes she expose parts of her breasts or laps and comes to me in a sexual way.

1. Counsel your eyes and your mind, stop liking those part of her body that normally got you sexually aroused. 2. If sin/sinners entice you, concent thou not. 3. Run for your life! If you give in, it will scatter your life and that of your generation! 4. Make her understand that you two are of the same blood line.. .

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by jude33084(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2022
usah4:
Use koboko flog craze commot for her body not minding her age or size.

Honestly this method will work 100%
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Osanoghodua1: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
The devil wants to destroy you. Stop her from coming close to you or send her packing. You will appreciate this in years to come.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by HardMirror(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
jude33084:

Why not ask her age first?

having sex with cousins over 19 years is not a crime under our 1999 constitution

Sanusi Former CBN gov and former Emir of Kano married his first cousin.

If your tribe forbids it then it becomes an abomination.
baba I have reason for saying what I said. If he likes he should allow lust get the best of him. He should just make sure he is not caught.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by obinna58(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

Should he tell her sex won't happen or he should rebuke the fellow sternly? I hate nonsense. So he doesn't feel irritated by such gesture from her supposed cousin?
That's why openness is very important, here in Africa we hide our feelings as if it's evil, having sexual feelings for a cousin is wrong. tell her simple

She'll even respect you the more.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Germi9: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
arthurwillia:

Comot body joor
Come at you in a sexual way, as if you sef no get sexual intentions
You are coming to Nairaland for what
You no sabi Say no baa
If him no get sexual intentions abobi na how him come take know say na sexual advancement the cousin carry come..

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by CocoaOla: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

go find work to do you are always jobless lazy youths

how can family members be attracted instead of irritated
Re: My Cousin's Advances by usah4(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
jude33084:

Honestly this method will work 100%

Women hate embarrassment when him flog her where him papa or mama deh her head go correct.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by winner37(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Have you seen her nipples before ?
guy since she is your cousin and not your sister fvck her with condom.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by KKLord3(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
I will assist to disuade her. If she is Lagos based, pass my number to her. 07034534384. I am based in Lekki area.
I have experienced that before. The lady is sexually active and needs a person that can talk her and make a friend without having feelings.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by basty: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Do you need us to tell you to flee from the appearance of evil?
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Ojey1234: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

Oga travel go your friend side till she leaves,
Re: My Cousin's Advances by selfemployed(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

It depends on the degree of relationship to you.

If she's your second generation cousin, you're free. You can even marry her. Your genes are not too close

Forget all these traditions and mindsets.

https://www.courtroommail.com/yes-you-can-marry-your-cousin-under-the-nigerian-law-you-can-also-marry-your-father-in-law-if/#:~:text=It%20is%20totally%20within%20the,cannot%20marry%20her%20husband's%20father.

Yes, you can marry your Cousin under the Nigerian Law-You can also marry your father in law if…

Under the Nigerian Law, there is a list of people you cannot marry. That list is treated in this article. For your information, your cousin is not on the list.
This article was informed by two experiences. The first experience showed me how ignorance of basic law can affect someone. Few years ago, I ran into a Nigerian man who lives in London and happens to be in love with his cousin in Nigeria. They had planned to marry then relocate the girl to the UK .According to them, they had a big challenge. The challenge is that they were cousins and bear the same surname so are afraid that they may not contract any valid marriage in Nigeria which will also affect the processing of the girl’s papers to the UK as his wife. He said someone had told him that he cannot marry his cousin under the Nigerian Law obviously he did not find a Lawyer

That is not true. Unfortunately, he lived with this self-inflicted challenge for four years before he finally discovered that he can actually marry his cousin validly under the Nigerian Law. Well, I do not know if they lived happily thereafter considering the pressure that came from their native law and custom. The truth still remains that they have done no wrong under the law.

Looking for a Lawyer in Nigeria,Kenya,Uganda- click here
The second was a radio program where a woman called in to say that she was in love with her father in law and wanted to marry him. Though people responded on moral grounds but legally speaking, as a general rule, she cannot marry her husband’s father however, she can if she fulfils one condition.

The Matrimonial Causes act which is one of the laws regulating marriage in Nigeria provides for two types of people one cannot marry.
These two types of people are
1. People you are in the prohibited degrees of Consanguinity with
2. People you are in the prohibited degrees of Affinity with.
If you go into Marriage with any of these people, your marriage will be void in the case of number 1 above and may be void in the case of number 2 above.

PROHIBITED DEGREE OF CONSANQUINITY:
Where parties to a marriage are within the prohibited degrees of consanguinity, the marriage is void. This means that the law does not recognise it as having existed at all.
The Law provides that a man and woman cannot marry any of the following people
His: Ancestress, Descendant, Sister, Father’s Sister, Mother’s Sister, Brother’s daughter, Sister’s daughter.
Her: Ancestors, Descendant, Brother, Father’s brother, Mother’s brother, Brother’s son, Sister’s son
Descendants include one’s children, Grandchildren including step children etc
Ancestors include father, mother, Grandfather, Grandmother etc
Any marriage that involves any of the parties above is void.

PROHIBITED DEGREE OF AFFINITY:
The law also provides for the type of relationships that fall under this category. However, the law makes it flexible and provides that you can indeed marry a person who you share this kind of relationship with if you obtain permission from a Judge. It provides thus: Where two persons who are within the Prohibited degrees of Affinity wish to marry each other, they may apply in writing to a judge for permission to do so.
If the Judge is satisfied that the circumstances of the particular case are so exceptional as to justify the granting of the permission, the Judge will grant it.
The law under this prohibits a man from marrying his Wife’s mother, Wife’s grandmother, Wife’s daughter, Wife’s daughter’s daughter, Wife’s son’s daughter, Father’s wife, Grandfather’s wife, son’s wife, son’s son’s wife, Daughter’s son’s wife.

It prohibits a woman from marrying: Husband’s father, Husband’s grandfather, Husband’s son, Husband’s son’s son, Husband’s daughter’s son, Mother’s husband, daughter’s husband, Son’s daughter’s husband, Daughter’s daughter’s husband.

In view of the above provisions of the law, there is nothing prohibiting a person from marrying his/her mother’s or father’s brother’s/sister’s child (His cousin).It is totally within the law and very legal and valid if you desire to marry your cousin in Nigeria.
On the other hand, as a general rule, a woman cannot marry her husband’s father. However since that relationship falls within the prohibited degree of affinity, any woman who desires to marry her husband’s father or any man who desires to marry his Son’s wife must obtain permission from a Judge to do so and furnish very good reasons why such permission should be granted.

Anthony Atata is a lawyer based in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
You are older than her by 10 years and you can't causion her to stop her evil act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.