Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Cousin's Advances - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin's Advances (65737 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
report her to your parent and your relatives too, if you are telling us the truth.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Sleemzy1501(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
My cousin sister is living with us...she came of recent.Sometimes she expose parts of her breasts or laps and comes to me in a sexual way.

She sits on my lap and always deny that we're biologically related.

I tried all I could to avoid her but she's always on my neck.

Bother run as fast as u can

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by MadeINchenzen2: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Pls fvck her for me please... I'll kill myself if u don't fvck her !!! Pls send me you Aza, I will send u some money to buy some very good significance
Re: My Cousin's Advances by shaunberry: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022
With your own sister right? Oh oh that's good as well as it's a pity ��� to your generation sorry I have to hit that to you.
sofiscatedmoron:

Take her to the room and bleep her nice anal and and vj without condom
That's how I do it, enjoy ur life
Re: My Cousin's Advances by seunaj: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
My cousin sister is living with us...she came of recent.Sometimes she expose parts of her breasts or laps and comes to me in a sexual way.

This way, you have been too soft on the matter and that's why it's been lingering. I see so many empty ppl advising you to go ahead. Guy, don't do what you will gravely regret 5 years from now. Sleeping with your cousin is VERY VERY wrong and it will forever leave a scar in your hearts in the nearest future because you guys will always gather for functions and event after both of you must have been married separately. You may be enjoying it now, but the now enjoyment will translate into trauma and regrets in the nearest future to come. If you flee now, she'll be the one to be ashamed of herself once she becomes of age later on, and guess what? She'll respect you for life. Stop the nonsense closeness now! Violently and decisively if you have to!

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by sonofElElyon: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

If you yourself want to do the right thing then be assertive and warn her to stop.. your "no" isn't strong enough
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Kylce042(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

Buy Durex take Bleep the girl

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by JaneYave(f): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2022
NobleSeed:

She sits on my lap and always deny that we're biologically related.since two of una no know where dey pain una.
Anytime she comes tell her a Nairalander cares grin
Which colour of care? There is God oooo!
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Emmanuel30a: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2022
We don't know her age and how old you take senior her? We don't know if you are married and married with children? We don't know what and why she is living with you and for how long would she continue to living with you. Answer all those questions... Meanwhile, if you can't kill what wants to kill you, you must chase away what wants to kill you or escape to where you cant be seen let alone be kill. What want to kill you may come again looking for you after chasing away so make sure you cage what want to kill you where it cannot escape and where it, he or she would kill itself, himself or herself at any attempt to escape. Meanwhile, you can tell the parent of your cousin that she is exploring youthful exuberance &there is no assurance of repentance- tell them that she is not dressing in moral, decent and modest way and all your effort to correct and change her is in futility. Tell them to talk to her or you may find it impossible to be living with her. Snap some of her indecent dressing pictures as evidence...
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Kylce042(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2022
Kubold:
If this story is true, then you need to firmly shun her and act irritated. She's always on your neck because you've probably only tried to 'gently' avoid her which just stokes the fires.

It is not always easy shunning girls off
Re: My Cousin's Advances by bluefilm: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

But you do get erection_ even though you know you are biologically related?

Answer that so that I will know what to tell you next.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Sweeetheart(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
I wonder why some of you guys think like kids.Something's disturbing me and you are saying something irritating.I'm not dirty-minded.

so what advise were you expecting huh? why can't you caution her or shout on her head to stops the rubbish?

if you're not communicating with your body language you wouldn't come here to seek advise, you would do the right thing as a discipline person

bringing it here shows you're not a discipline and I fear you won't still have sex with her
Re: My Cousin's Advances by od501: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
I wonder why some of you guys think like kids.Something's disturbing me and you are saying something irritating.I'm not dirty-minded.

That's cos he is a kid, dem plenty for here
Re: My Cousin's Advances by OBALOLA55(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Pele10:
The ball is in ur court. But Its a taboo to lay with ur blood_line.. So just be a man of principle and try as much as possible to avoid the devils agent.
GIVE ME A VERSE IN THE BIBLE THAT CALLED IT TABOO
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Emmanuel30a: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2022
I don't know why you would allow her to be sitting on your lap- allowing someone who is opening her breast and lap to seduces you into sexual immorality is like you are consenting to her evil plan and giving her a go ahead. You don't play with devil and evil, you flee from them... A 4years old girl should not be allow to sit on a 4years old boy lap let alone a teenage girl atleast sitting on a young mans' lap... That is uncalled for... Avoid story like a 30 years old man rape a 5 years old girl... You would be hearing of sexual assualt if the op is a female...
Re: My Cousin's Advances by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
If you try fvck her now in future you will still might be sleeping with her.and she will tell people you took advantages of her,just a reminder.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by syntekelite(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

And what happened to spiritual thunder slap that resets the brain So her demonic fantasies is more important to you than your life... Except you enjoy the attention.....
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Eastcaostboy: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

Babies
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Kalmikaka(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2022
I've Been there but with mine we only kissed and smooched.... we never made out and we still cool till date

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Tribalism123(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

n

Travel small bro. Na beautiful devil ur cousin be. Change environment for like 2months to beat up the temptation.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
If my cousin open toto for me I'll feel nauseous your brain needs cleansing.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Mad young boy, seems you already want to commit incest.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by Wakeup0oo(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
Don't disturb anybody here when you can't act like a man. You are sure of what she wants why don't you give her a resounding slap anytime she make advances to you. Be there accommodating rubbish.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by 00FFT00(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

You don do abi, and you want make we help your guilty conscience ni?
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Eastcaostboy: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

You know how to arrange words here but you don't know how to handle your personal grown men issues and you want someone to tell you on how to handle it. You ar a funny baby
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Joeyfizzo: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
My Northern colleague in the office is marrying his cousin....they are fucking

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by calyto: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
You people don't know how to shout 'STOP THIS NONSENSE' in your family or you are just whining us?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Advances by ufotunang: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Then if you do not like it ....then be shouting on her, do not be gentle on her....how then can you allow her to sit on you laps that means you have given her the sign that you are interested in sleeping with her.....if she wants to come and sit on your laps you push her away, be harsh to her and she will then fear you and respect you ... simple .... and she will avoid you...do not be kind and gentle to her when she is tempting you to sleep with her
Re: My Cousin's Advances by gbagyiza: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:

Bros, don't be soft on issues like this. Most of the time you people put yourselves in a mess n at the end you keep blaming the devil. The bible says, resist the devil and he will flee. Tell her to stop that nonsense or else you will disgrace her. I am a very straight forward person, no lady will try this shit with me bc i won't give her that opportunity. you know what to do, stop disturbing us here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin's Advances by ufotunang: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2022
calyto:
You people don't know how to shout 'STOP THIS NONSENSE' in your family or you are just whining us?
....do not mind him... he is interested in doing that thing with his cousin

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin's Advances by samwash(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2022
What is making you not to beat the hell out of her or better still report to both parents.
You just dey find our mouth when you has a grown up man kwn what to do.
Re: My Cousin's Advances by Ishilove: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2022
VictorUSA:
It's true.I don't want to be hard on her so that she won't think I'm maltreating her.I want to find an easy escape route.
Okay, keep looking for an easy escape route until you trip and fall into her vagina.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.