Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39708 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by zedegit: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
Wait, do you people ask women out and ask them for a response?

Response to buy shawarma for them with malt.

It's a SIMPle matter.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by zedegit: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

A girl tell you let's be friends instead doesn't mean friends with benefits.
It means NO.
She is putting that person on waiting list.

I doubt if you have any girlfriend befor

At best brother zone. The one that you will accompany her to meet her boo who will kiss her before you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
jaybest90:
The girl asked me what I do for a living and I told her.. She then said sorry I need a husband not a boyfriend because you are not capable to be my husband.. I shock no be small and that was 5yrs ago but the werey never marry till now nd she should be over 30 now

This one off me na real werey she be
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ask her out she said I have a boyfriend
Well as a bad nigga me no vex just continue to just chat her normal for WhatsApp as friends
One week later the bitch call me she needs 5k I should help her
I told her come to my house and collect the 5k
Bitch came thinking am a simp that will give her 5k without fuckingg her honey pot
Omo when she finally came I told her bluntly I must Bleep her before I give
Naso she open pant because she no get choice she need the money
That day I bleep the hell outta her honey pot because I don take jekomo and baby oku come top am with banana and groudnut
And even secretly record the sex video with my phone and her nudes
I hate nonsense and girls who will tell u they have boyfriend and still want to friend zone u to be eating niggas money
Am not a simp
I'm a motherrrfucking Redpillar
Word up

20 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by brosom(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ese2ehi:

Philosophers about to date ��
oh really? How so? cool
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by NdakoIb(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
That I am a nice guy but I don't have money �.
We are still on the matter, though i traveled
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
I do not care about the reply a girl gives. It's irrelevant to me or my genuine intentions. There is freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
brosom:
That she'll think about it,

It's 3 years now aunty saw me and was like she no dey see me and I no dey call why?

I told her I'll think about it grin.
grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Urahpopopo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
She said we were related from My mother’s side
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by placeofallure(f): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Normally when a lady say she will think about it, just know you have won first leg of semi-final match in champions league.. cheesy

But this your I will think about it, be like na opposite o...since 3years cheesy grin 3yrs pikin don dey waka na..

E be like that Champions League match wey Barca don win Liverpool 3-0 for first leg, but Divock Origi con punish Barca for second leg grin
You go wait tire!

Back on campus, I have actually told a guy he must be ambitious to want to date me. He's been troubling me for months but nothing in this world is gonna make me date him, no chemistry.

But he must have felt really pained because he never bothered me again. I actually thought I'd run into him to just apologise for saying those hurtful words to him but I didn't.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by OvertheTop(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
akezn:
A girl that my guy asked out told my guy that she is not his mate, that when she started running show, that my guy was still watching tales by moonlight.

if You Know tales by moonlight, You should be Around 40

Great Man!
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by blarckadi(f): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
if your are toasting a girl/lady for 2 to 3 months and she is still telling u stories as to why she hasnt given u a yes , pls leave her infact if possible avoid anything that will make you reach her. Its a clear sign shes nt into you and she has a secret crush or somebody she is looking up to. Pls guys be wise i am a lady too so i know how these things are

14 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by OvertheTop(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bellotelli:
She was so opened to me and I was so ashamed of myself that I didn't know what to say. She simply said ' I can't date you cause you don't have money.. Let's say I need 10k now can you afford it?

This was Actually a Negotiation....You should have said...2k is available Right Now.....Let's go home.
grin grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Charly68: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
A lady once told me it will be a curse for her to come from a poor family and marry to a poor family.. that statement provoked me to make up my mind to be great in life. I thank God today ,I have changed the story ...she later married to a man from a so called rich family but unfortunately nothing is working for her husband. .The last time I saw her she was hiding her head in shame because she knew level has changed

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Benwallt(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
That she hates competition and that I come across so much like a player and trouble maker. I was speechless. Everything died their
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Honourable1901(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
There's is no atom of love
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Keji1012(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
paulolee:
said I have to join her church choir so her parents would get to know me very well..
so dt whenever she's coming to my side or if her parents hear dt she's with me, dey would believe dt she is in safe hands..
BT dts bk den wen I was a simp king, no bea fit try am now bcox currently, m steadily on overdose of redpillz..

Omo iya mi, U deserve an award cos u are doing well..� grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Keji1012(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bellotelli:
She was so opened to me and I was so ashamed of myself that I didn't know what to say. She simply said ' I can't date you cause you don't have money.. Let's say I need 10k now can you afford it?

Motunrayo did the same thing to me back then in the university days when she was dating an econet company manager.

Now they are broke after three children and living in a rented apartment.

She’s now begging to be bleeped by me but I don’t do married women cos of law of karma….

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by ledaman: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
It was one born again pretty lady, she told me that you can't make something out of nothing. I told my guys when I got to my crip they just started laughing@ me grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Olatlaccon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
After she said she would think about it....I later asked her if I was getting to her...lol...she said you are not getting to me oga...and as a sure myself I said I knew and changed the narrative that I knew she ain't feeling me...I delete her number and move on my nigga...no time

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by rawe45: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
I’m not tall enough for her
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Keji1012(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
Wait, do you people ask women out and ask them for a response?

No time to check time..

I asked one useless sex object out and she was forming, took her out, bought her hollandia youghurt and fresh fish, third day we nack and since then she was forming attitude to me saying I did her something wrong and she instructed me not to have sex with her that she has a boyfriend and she’s still observing me..

I told her she’s a fool, where was her brain when she was adjusting her leg for me to thrust deep inside her hole.. sister now started playing victim card..

The fear of all these useless sex objects is the beginning of having senses

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by biggy26: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
greatfucker:
was that I was not her type Sha

but last las I later bleep the hell out of her
So what changed her mind?
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by PatAnselm(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
dedons:
I will pray about it.

Aunty still dey pray about it for the past 5years o.

God never answer her be that
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Bamzyriches451: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Damn!
Asked this girl out 2yrs back and she told me she have a boyfriend, I said okay we should be besties na so the girl change am for me oo saying she doesn't do male bestie cuz she loves her boyfriend bla bla bla... Last month babe had an abortion for me smiley

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Aiel123: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
vincenteger:
She told me to go and read my books
She try na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Ese2ehi: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
brosom:
oh really? How so? cool

Una dey think na.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
placeofallure:

E be like that Champions League match wey Barca don win Liverpool 3-0 for first leg, but Divock Origi con punish Barca for second leg grin
You go wait tire!

Back on campus, I have actually told a guy he must be ambitious to want to date me. He's been troubling me for months but nothing in this world is gonna make me date him, no chemistry.

But he must have felt really pained because he never bothered me again. I actually thought I'd run into him to just apologise for saying those hurtful words to him but I didn't.
Lol...

Oops! That was a massive bruising of his ego.

Anyway it should be a motivation for him... cheesy

No need apologizing, worst you can do in life is regretting an action..
Probably it was your own way of telling him off...Some.approach can be irritating if you have no feeling for the person.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by leachi: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
undecided undecided
paulolee:
said I have to join her church choir so her parents would get to know me very well..
so dt whenever she's coming to my side or if her parents hear dt she's with me, dey would believe dt she is in safe hands..
BT dts bk den wen I was a simp king, no bea fit try am now bcox currently, m steadily on overdose of redpillz..
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by ceasare: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mine goes thus: she lives down my street,we attend same school .I asked her out and that I love her even wrote her a poem.she say mk I recite d poem.....walai I look stupid than buhari.later when she gain admission to uni I still shoot my shot find her go school.the confidence she take invite me I no say I go suffer.got to her lodge babe gv me garri n sugar to drink say she broke...with love in my heart I soak am sha.she opened her door down we gist till to 12 me come ask her mk I go baff I dey come after baffing finish she say mk she go baff....for my mind I begin sing oluwa u r mighty ..... ,I don chop jackpot.na next morning I see her she go sleep her lodge mate room.mosquito wan finish my destiny.i vex comot few months down d line I js visit her unannounced as I enter her room na him I see d guyman wey she now marry wear boxers dey sharp prick down....I go with my men .straight I march d guy comot from d room .she later come jam me n my crew as we dey march d guy comot begin beg mk we leave d idiot.i mk sure d guy leave town that night no knacking for them .but that was my last attempt at wooing her again

Fast fwd many years later I go one shopping mall go shop for festac,saw her with grey hair she don shrink she said she is looking for work at d pure water factory beside d mall.i was like who did u married she said it was that guy I chased from her room many years ago.whats he doing why life come nack u like this? She said d guy no get work them dey manage life.i felt really sorry for her gave her cash,enter my car and left....what a life??!!

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by akezn: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
I vividly remember the programme that will make most children run home every Sunday on NTA at 6:30pm, and truly, I have a few years to clock 40..

OvertheTop:

if You Know tales by moonlight, You should be Around 40

Great Man!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.