Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39728 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
She was in a relationship yet no wan let me go. I can't stay on waiting list lailai
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by chatinent: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

You be Ramsey Noah abii majid Michael grin grin

But you must woo your woman anyhow you take do am.. cheesy
Lol
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
I don't ask women out. It's all a body language thing. Go with the flow and disappear when the flow isn't favorable.

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by NohurryInLife: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
AutoRedux:
How girl go tell you make you wait say she go think about am. Untop pussy wey dey smell?
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by ImoleNaija: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
jaybest90:
The girl asked me what I do for a living and I told her.. She then said sorry I need a husband not a boyfriend because you are not capable to be my husband.. I shock no be small and that was 5yrs ago but the werey never marry till now nd she should be over 30 now

Unlock the padlock, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by SKINDOGGY: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
greatfucker:
was that I was not her type Sha

but last las I later bleep the hell out of her
Greatfucker odogwu
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Bwaal(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are broke, black and short….you are even in animal science grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Codeye(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Norse36:

It's all love
Which one u get chief
Both boss
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Poleski: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iamziggy:
"I cannot date you because you don't have money"

That's a proud gold-digger.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Ketapu: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

Lol you are still a virgin. FWB relationship doesn't start when one person says let's be FWB, in this nigeria it doesn't happen.
If a girl that is your friend visit your house, She would not allow you touch her, that is, If she rejected your advances and tell you let's be friends earlier. she is not attracted to you no matter your looks, whenever they give you that line, or she just have a bf and you are like the 2nd choice.
FWB starts with just a simple visit that leads to sex, and it repeats itself, it could be neighbors, coursemate, new friend online, street girl but not a girl you guys are friends and you share things together.
Any guy that had enter friendship with a girl and she is telling you everything in her life, there is no chance she will allow you to Bleep her.
In FWB Most times they are not friends or even intending to enter a relationship.
They can just be fucking without anyone thinking what's going on, from fucking they can become friends. And the girl can begin to share what's going on in her life.

But if she shares what's going on in her life and you two are not fucking, there is no chance you two will get to Bleep

I salute you. You understand this game. Your post reminds me of some of my experiences.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
BigYash:
Anty Sonia get out e.. You are just making noise.. You're far from being wise.. I even thought I was talking to a guyman,not knowing I was just wasting my time talking to a confused "toto".. Chai

As much as I dey enjoy your arguments with @soundOsonic the way you the battered words but I realised you were arguing with a woman shows you are a blind argurer no disrespect but a woman was telling you about other women you con dey argue do you want to know her more than her gender mate, abeg guy know when to dey chill jare

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by studentofTruth: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
lacasera14:
How do you people even meet ladies after money ? I've never met any.

You may have, but you subconsciously weed them out.

Gave one a lift 2wks ago. Was going to a filing station to get fuel and met her where I was buying a keg. As we're going, she started telling me money-related stories and needs. We continued gisting until we met a monterous hold up. Had to look for somewhere to pack and go to the filing station with a keg.

I gave #500 to enter bike to where she's going cos the way she talked, I felt she had no money for bike. She gave me her number, but she didn't even close the door when she left. When I got home, I deleted her number. Not ready for liabilities at the moment.

My point is, there are people you will subconsciously not take seriously, even if they offer themselves.

19 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by eaddyboy: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Unlock the padlock, abeg.
This your reply off me oh, you be werey ah swear grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omotosho1090905:

As much as I dey enjoy your arguments with @soundOsonic the way you the battered words but I realised you were arguing with a woman shows you are a blind argurer no disrespect but a woman was telling you about other women you con dey argue do you want to know her more than her gender mate, abeg guy know when to dey chill jare
You sef .. The question was put out to guys.. So,she replied me acting like she was a guy.. So ,I replied her in same vein..

Why I even dey explain myself.. Guy abeg rest, if you no understand something.. I no fit dey follow you argue for toto matter..

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Mamak1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omo! She said I should do the thing of God, coz of her,
Na so I join her block Rosary because of the banny that time.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Atticusxsz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lionnation:
Ugly boys fool nairaland oo, I can't remember wooing any lady and not getting a positive reply, I hadly woo women but I have a lot of girlfriend 80% percent of which I didn't woo

My kinda nigga... although, it's just 2 out of the many lots and it's been 5 years and counting.
No stress. wink
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by kingthreat(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
I remember a girl that refused to date me then.
Her excuse was that she is a lesbian and she likes babes with big azz.
Fast forward a year later, while driving through a street saw her walking on the road pregnant. Offered her a ride, she accepted. Was just smiling throughout till I drove her to her bus stop.

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Atticusxsz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
franchasng:
You guys ought to know that in 21st century you don't ask a girl out, you just grab her by the pussy like Donald Trump grin

Lwkmd...
Or probably bombard her with threats of nuking her p***y like Vladimir Putin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Daddyboy21: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:
Me "will you be my girlfriend"

She "eeeeww No"

Me "okay let's just be friends"

She "I already have enough friends"

Me �

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ketapu:

I salute you. You understand this game. Your post reminds me of some of my experiences.

Abi I entered FWB with a girl without even knowing. Na Neighbor wey dey always come watch funny video on my bed.
I come use style dey touch her boobs she come dey move away.
So I rested my hands on her boobs, she no talk, I caress the boobs, nipples come dey stand. She still dey do like say nothing dey go on.
I started fingering before I know, I adjust her yansh make she face me. Have her to her.
She kept coming back almost everyday. She calls her admirers in my present I listen to their voice notes begging her for just face pics o.
I was never close with her, we didn't talk much self. We were not friends. She comes to give me food sometimes and I give her food sometimes. That's how the thing works.

If I told her I want to be FWB, just like that she for avoid me, if I tell her I want relationship, she for no gree, she go just use me do yeye.
This guys no Sabi game. It also happened with another one

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by armadeo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I was not her spec. I was broke, short, black and poor.

You weren't even reading a good course sef.

Lol. I swear that vn came to mind on reading this

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Godstimemark(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
AM YOO YOUNG FOR THE KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY I WANT TO GET INTO.....

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lol... way back she was so beautifully made dark skin beauty. She never gave a definite answer but would want to always hang around me everywhere. Taking me to her place introduced me to her mom. But never came over. Virgins na wahala in a way tho. After i lost touch because I think she went to school or I lost my number. Later reconnected when she came back. And I was so happy to see her so we got talking and i asked for her new number and she said " No need" chai I felt like i had sour pap in my mouth grin
No worries. I sha dey my dey another couple of months I relocated but came back home to visit and a lot of my friends were there when she came over smiling with her usual charms. Boldly, she came to me and started a convo like we were old pals. I just told her blankly " there really ain't no need for all this u know... just leave me be" she got the message bowed in shame and left. A lot of guys who knew us were shocked because I was kinda really crazy about her then but her attitude turned my likeness for her into something opposite like disgust

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Goddyj(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
She said she would take permission from her mother, and I was like WTF. I deleted her number 30 minutes after grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Ese2ehi: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
brosom:
That she'll think about it,

It's 3 years now aunty saw me and was like she no dey see me and I no dey call why?

I told her I'll think about it grin.

Philosophers about to date ��
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by nesgeeek(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
She told me she is not interested, and she also said she is not ready for any relationship because of her studies.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by E2000: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
She said : "If you have the courage to come and meet me again the second time i will give you my phone number".
To be sincere i was surprised at what she said and lost interest completely and never went to see her again although i knew she probably wanted me to because we met a few other times and she was always staring at me .

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by nesgeeek(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
she also said she need some time to know me better.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Lindajames1010: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
greatfucker:
What was the worst reply you got from a girl after you ask her out and what was later the outcome?

My problem in relationship is I dey always run out of talk during chatting hours

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by RapistOnBail: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
armadeo:

You weren't even reading a good course sef.

Lol. I swear that vn came to mind on reading this
Yes!

Where u there when she told me this lol grin

DJ YK mule
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by zedegit: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bellotelli:
She was so opened to me and I was so ashamed of myself that I didn't know what to say. She simply said ' I can't date you cause you don't have money.. Let's say I need 10k now can you afford it?

So she can't afford 10k either? She is jobless then.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Lindajames1010: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

Lol you are still a virgin. FWB relationship doesn't start when one person says let's be FWB, in this nigeria it doesn't happen.
If a girl that is your friend visit your house, She would not allow you touch her, that is, If she rejected your advances and tell you let's be friends earlier. she is not attracted to you no matter your looks, whenever they give you that line, or she just have a bf and you are like the 2nd choice.
FWB starts with just a simple visit that leads to sex, and it repeats itself, it could be neighbors, coursemate, new friend online, street girl but not a girl you guys are friends and you share things together.
Any guy that had enter friendship with a girl and she is telling you everything in her life, there is no chance she will allow you to Bleep her.
In FWB Most times they are not friends or even intending to enter a relationship.
They can just be fucking without anyone thinking what's going on, from fucking they can become friends. And the girl can begin to share what's going on in her life.

But if she shares what's going on in her life and you two are not fucking, there is no chance you two will get to Bleep
bro you just said it all
Na as e be u talk am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.