Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS (31808 Views)

Fire Guts Balogun Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naria Destroyed / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by chosen4now: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:

Thank you very much, but I heard they always have many complainants lined up

I have his email address..... Please whatsapp me and I will give it to you.
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Afolabimills(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:
HELP, NIGERIAN CUSTOMS ZONE B,KADUNA SEIZED MY GOODS UNJUSTLY, DEMANDS ELEVEN MILLION NAIRA AS DUTY.

Please, Some one should help me get justice from Nigerian Customs Fed. Ops Unit Zone B,Kaduna.

This is a new account created so as to give confidentiality.

On 11th March 2022, We bought Smoked Donkey Meat at Kebbi Livestock Market and loaded it after getting all the necessary clearance from the Ministry of Animal Health Kebbi state.

On getting to Kangiwa, we were intercepted by the men of Nigerian Customs Service, they asked us what was inside the Truck, we told them that it was smoked donkey meat, one of them said they needed to see the waybill, we showed it to them, they insisted that we go to their office, we followed them.

On getting there they arrested my Second partner and put him inside the Cell, he has some health challenges that he is managing, they left him inside there from Saturday 12th March Till today Thursday 17th March, no medication and his health is deteriorating.
They presented a document that we are supposed to Pay Eleven Million Naira (11,000,000) as Duty for the goods
They eventually invited the men of National Environmental standards and regulations Enforcement Agency to inspect the goods and which they did and Certified that the goods are fit for human consumption and hence they should be released to us

Fellow good Nigerians, as am writing this, today 20th makes it 10days since those perishable items were seized and detained in their custody, yet they refused to release them.

Am using this medium to call on the Comptroller General Customs, Col. Hamid Ali to intervene so that the damages done to those goods will be ameliorated as this is the investment of hard working Nigerians.

https://mobile.twitter.com/UbalangaK/status/1506010295999041539/photo/1
https://twitter.com/UbalangaK/status/1506008623641673728?s=20&t=BsygMZOHnPKwAnSyNsy-EA

Please MoDs assist in getting this to front page so that help will come.
write to the federal ministry of finance budget and national planning technical service dept u can dm me
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by DrsultanNG: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:
HELP, NIGERIAN CUSTOMS ZONE B,KADUNA SEIZED MY GOODS UNJUSTLY, DEMANDS ELEVEN MILLION NAIRA AS DUTY.

Please, Some one should help me get justice from Nigerian Customs Fed. Ops Unit Zone B,Kaduna.

On 11th March 2022, We bought Smoked Donkey Meat at Kebbi Livestock Market and loaded it after getting all the necessary clearance from the Ministry of Animal Health Kebbi state.

On getting to Kangiwa, we were intercepted by the men of Nigerian Customs Service, they asked us what was inside the Truck, we told them that it was smoked donkey meat, one of them said they needed to see the waybill, we showed it to them, they insisted that we go to their office, we followed them.

On getting there they arrested my Second partner and put him inside the Cell, he has some health challenges that he is managing, they left him inside there from Saturday 12th March Till today Thursday 17th March, no medication, and his health is deteriorating.
They presented a document that we are supposed to Pay Eleven Million Naira (11,000,000) as Duty for the goods
They eventually invited the men of the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency to inspect the goods and which they did and Certified that the goods are fit for human consumption and hence they should be released to us

Fellow good Nigerians, as am writing this, today 20th makes it 10days since those perishable items were seized and detained in their custody, yet they refused to release them.

Am using this medium to call on the Comptroller General Customs, Col. Hamid Ali to intervene so that the damages done to those goods will be ameliorated as this is the investment of hard-working Nigerians.

https://twitter.com/UbalangaK/status/1506008623641673728?s=20&t=BsygMZOHnPKwAnSyNsy-EA

Please MoDs assist in getting this to the front page so that help will come.
send me a text on WhatsApp right now.

On behalf of the Nigerian Government am sorry for your experience Insha Allah I will make sure your goods are released to you provided all documentation is complete

4 Likes

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Ngasky(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Something is wrong here. If you are arrested at kangiwa. Then you are a smuggler. As there is no way you will buy something in kebbi and find yourself at kangiwa.
Kangiwa is a border town between Nigeria and Niger republic.
This op is a liar. And he knew exactly what happened but choose to pretend otherwise
One. There is no single market where you can buy donkey meat at that area. And if you decided to buy live donkeys and slaughter them. You will definitely be arrested as donkey meat is taboo to the locals.
Secondly, that paper is fake. No veterinarian will certify such in kebbi state.
Third, give us the name of that market where you bought 200 million naira worth of any smoked meat in the whole kebbi state. Smoking meat has never been a procedure to preserve meat in the whole kebbi. Nobody can get 1000 naira smoked meat of any animal in kebbi. Not to talk about donkey meat.
Op. Whoever you are you are a criminal. Come out and tell the real story of what happened not this super story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Don't be surprised that the people you bought the smoked donkey meat are the ones that contacted the customs.

1 Like

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by merits(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:

On getting there they arrested my Second partner and put him inside the Cell, he has some health challenges that he is managing, they left him inside there from Saturday 12th March Till today Thursday 17th March, no medication and his health is deteriorating.
They eventually invited the men of National Environmental standards and regulations Enforcement Agency to inspect the goods and which they did and Certified that the goods are fit for human consumption and hence they should be released to us

Am using this medium to call on the Comptroller General Customs, Col. Hamid Ali to intervene so that the damages done to those goods will be ameliorated as this is the investment of hard working Nigerians.

Na WA oooo,may God help you out.
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Carparts888(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Write Petition to the house of reps, petition the human rights commission. Petition the presidency in an open later tag the AGF and post this on all social media networks tagging celebrities and the known freedom and intimidation fighters like segalinks and so wore.

Get a very good lawyer too.

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by SenecaTheYonger: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Crying like a peasant. Motivating him to get angry and take action

Stop typing faster than you think STFU

No wonder this country is so useless. See how blacks motivate blacks. Fvcking rubbish
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by janedonez(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
MARKone:

But why must the Authorities keep frustrating hard working, business owners, why?!. What is wrong with those people, to do business in Nigeria is stressful already, yet some certain set of people are hell bent on frustrating one. Because he didn't part with 11 million they now want to delay a perishable good, in order to get back at them, and people will say Nigeria will be okay. Omo
Can this country be ok with these set of actions by people who are supposed to assist others doing legit businesses to grow. So bad

1 Like

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by tmoneyu: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Get a good San with knowledge of goods and services, sue them and be focused, if anything happens to your goods, make sure they pay. Doing business in Nigeria is a wrong idea because one aboki that is an illiterate will frustrate u

1 Like

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Yes. 100%

She has about 16 houses in Lagos alone
Jesus Christ!

I swear public servant don Bleep this country flat!
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

No wonder this country is so useless. See how blacks motivate blacks. Fvcking rubbish

You can go fvk yourself young man.
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by danngnews: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
The lot of an Igbo man in Nigeria.

Chijioke Nwobodo, na God go help you, your crime is that you came from a region they love to hate and hate to love. They are doing same thing to your brothers at the warf.

90% of the goods stranded at the ports belong to Igbos, they are determined to get those trillions customs declare monthly from an Igbo man.

I hate to sound like this, but this is an ugly and shameful truth.

After this guy who has gotten government clearance have lost his goods, tomorrow you will accuse him of not supporting one Nigeria, or joining ipob.

The full potential of Nigeria as a nation can never be achieved while injustice reigns.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by SeriouslySense(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
What a country.
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Jesus Christ!

I swear public servant don Bleep this country flat!

Hahahaha. The house was always so filled with goods that there was never space to walk through the house easily. Everywhere always loaded with goods regularly weekly. There were special apartments for loading goods
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by SocialJustice: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Nigerians don't use the judicial system to fight and it continues to bewilder me
It is because they don't trust it. Every government official in Nigeria is a thieving crook. Not there to help but to fleece for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by JomasisTech: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
faithfull18:
When you tweet, drop the link here, let people help you retweet.

Go to rants group on Facebook and post this, this needs to go viral.
What rant group on Facebook cannot do doesn't exist grin
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by okoroemeka(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
You are new to the business. Customs do this always to collapse and destroy the business of most especially southeners. They knew it would get rotten and they knew it will incur heavy loses. All of these is deliberate. They are waiting for the goods to rot away completely. Only then will they release it or through a high ranking customs officer. I've stayed with a high ranking customer officer. Its what they do
I don't doubt what you said because the igboman must be put down at all cost by any means possible,but they ask themselves how we prosper,it is things like this,the man will later put on his thinking cap to find another means to bring donkey meat from kebbi to onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Carparts888(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
You must be one of the heartless and frustrated Nigerians for that statement. So insensitive of you.
Torg77:

you invested 200 million on donkey meat?? You may be lying. Its not up to 200 million . Anyway if the goods perish they perish

1 Like

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Subomi11: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
@Justman2020 You are very bold investing 200Million in smoke Donkey , even if it is cooperative fund.

Please always research any business opportunity very well next time. Donkey is part of endangered species, with a ban in dealing with it's carcass or meat. If had helped to retweet your tweet, but try to resolve the matter as soon as possible, because your are on the wrong side of the law.

1 Like

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by samwillyco1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na this kind thing dey make people carry arms and begin to Target then
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by SeriouslySense(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
So disgusting, i just hate this country, full of demons. Tor, it is to fight back with every means as possible to recover his goods, i see a lot of good suggestions, to use lawyers, twitter, rants groups, the human right commission, and other means necessary.
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by seuncyrus(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Torg77:

you invested 200 million on donkey meat?? You may be lying. Its not up to 200 million . Anyway if the goods perish they perish

I know many of you are retarded on this forum. But never knew you could be this retarded, foolish and daft at the same time. Is it because of the figures or the fact that you can never make 10% of that amount till you die ?? WTF
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by ccollins(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:

get a lawyer .you can contact me as well on 091.3920.9998
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by BillionKnights: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
You should be going there with a lawyer not crying like a peasant. Nigerians, when you know your rights, fight for heaven's sake. Fight back, fight hard, fight rough
Are you talking about law in Nigeria
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by MOTOPARK: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Torg77:

the hate in Nigeria is not that makes a lot well meaning Nigeria to think and believe that Nigeria isn’t redeemable….someone is about to loosing his goods worth a lot and you are here talk out of your armpits….
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't doubt what you said because the igboman must be put down at all cost by any means possible,but they ask themselves how we prosper,it is things like this,the man will later put on his thinking cap to find another means to bring donkey meat from kebbi to onitsha

That's what they do. My advice to all Southerns not just igbo is to engage in productive enterprises that boycotts Federal agencies, importation etc
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by mprtuary: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have a feeling we are not getting the whole story. Maybe the op is intentionally concealing some facts

2 Likes

Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by masseratti: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:

kindly send me an email from this platform
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
BillionKnights:

Are you talking about law in Nigeria

The legal system is grossly unused in Nigeria and extremely active. I say this as an individual that have invoked the established legal systems to fight many battles of mine. It only needs resilience, time and resources
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:

Are you exporting it? Where did they caught you is it in border? While am asking is because am a clearing agent. So as to know the advice that will be given to you for follow up
Re: Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS by Kormex: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Justman2020:

Are you sure there is no donkey skin inside the truck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bus Direction From Obalende To Landmark Event Center In V.I / Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) / Yem-kem Factory Burns To Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.