Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them (1609 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
They spent time with their girls indoors...telling them stories, touching them, kissing, spanking their ass, playing games, sucking their breasts, massaging them, bathing them like babies, feeding them like babies, cleaning their bombom when they finish defecating, watching their clothes from them, mostly telling them that you love her and can die for her grin grin grin grin

This might sound crazy but facts,if you can knack well,I mean Making her go mad on bed ... making her moan,scream, forgetting[color=#990000][/color] about their parents during the race grin grin...she will love you no matter how broke you are grin grin grin

Tell her you are my world,my life,my everything cos you are broke... tell her you love her more than yourself, that you love her more than your parents grin ;.......

Always tell her how she can catch you if you cheat on her grin.. tell her that she always make you get Hot when she touches your clothes,.. grin

Always wear her clothes,cos your wanna make her love you,teach her how to attract sugar daddy, always Carry her on back when going ... somewhere, never you look at other girls a$$, thank you for reading grin

Lastly tell her you will die when she dies grin grin grin that will make love till you die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by Olunmercy56(f): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy broke? grin grin
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by chatinent: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
You mah no even know say you bi deputy boyfriend.
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:
cheesy cheesy broke? grin grin
yo
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
You mah no even know say you bi deputy boyfriend.
you aren't grin...

1 Like

Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by Jayrockk: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
She belongs to the street
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by Olunmercy56(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
yo

I don't know the meaning of broke man.

2 Likes

Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by headbasher96(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
[b][/b]all the things u list there without the money is still of no use person cut kidney give them still dump am so i no see hw this your list go work
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:

I don't know the meaning of broke man.
okay lad, hope you feel well soon
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
headbasher96:
[b][/b]all the things u list there without the money is still of no use person cut kidney give them still dump am so i no see hw this your list go work
it's will work out, just try them.
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jayrockk:
She belongs to the street
not at all, she belong to the sugar daddies
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by Blunttruth: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
They spent time with their girls indoors...telling them stories, touching them, kissing, spanking their ass, playing games, sucking their breasts, massaging them, bathing them like babies, feeding them like babies, cleaning their bombom when they finish defecating, watching their clothes from them, mostly telling them that you love her and can die for her grin grin grin grin

This might sound crazy but facts,if you can knack well,I mean Making her go mad on bed ... making her moan,scream, forgetting[color=#990000][/color] about their parents during the race grin grin...she will love you no matter how broke you are grin grin grin

Tell her you are my world,my life,my everything cos you are broke... tell her you love her more than yourself, that you love her more than your parents grin ;.......

Always tell her how she can catch you if you cheat on her grin.. tell her that she always make you get Hot when she touches your clothes,.. grin

Always wear her clothes,cos your wanna make her love you,teach her how to attract sugar daddy, always Carry her on back when going ... somewhere, never you look at other girls a$$, thank you for reading grin

Lastly tell her you will die when she dies grin grin grin that will make love till you die

Rubbish, you don't need to lie because you are broke and you don't feel any of the things stated above. Actions speak louder than words. One day your actions will show you are just doing lip service. A smart girl will know.

2 Likes

Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Blunttruth:

Rubbish, you don't need to lie because you are broke and you don't feel any of the things stated above. Actions speak louder than words. One day your actions will show you are just doing lip service. A smart girl will know.
can you describe a smart girl for me?? embarassed
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by Blunttruth: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
can you describe a smart girl for me?? embarassed

One who can tell all you tell her is b.u.l.l.s.h.i t.

1 Like

Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by headbasher96(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
it's will work out, just try them.
so all u mentioned above cost more than a kidney that goes for 15,000,000.

Oga leave mediocrity maybe its other african countries u are refering to because average naija babe wey i know after doing all this thing she go use gonorrhea pay u back flowing from experience though

1 Like

Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by paulolee(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
make I learn tips bcoz wen it comes to girls n relationship, I would always keep playing broke bcoz dm no worth am atall
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Blunttruth:

One who can tell all you tell her is b.u.l.l.s.h.i t.
grin grin grin your description is just cool grin
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
paulolee:
make I learn tips bcoz wen it comes to girls n relationship, I would always keep playing broke bcoz dm no worth am atall
grin angry
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
headbasher96:
so all u mentioned above cost more than a kidney that goes for 15,000,000.

Oga leave mediocrity maybe its other african countries u are refering to because average naija babe wey i know after doing all this thing she go use gonorrhea pay u back flowing from experience though
normally you suppose de go for test with ur partner every two months now...if you haven't done this, always try and do it forget say you de broke....
Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by Cardealer2021(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
All these because I want dey relationship undecided
I prefer to be broke and single embarassed

1 Like

Re: Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them by OKON125(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
All these because I want dey relationship undecided
I prefer to be broke and single embarassed
you gad to do it ... it will make her to ;Dlove you

(1) (Reply)

Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend? / Leak Video: Nude Video Of Thando Getting Herself Fngered Inside Car / Is This Not Too Much? (Pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.