Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? (648 Views)

Guys Which VPN Gives Free Data Daily? / Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / This App Gives Free Airtime Is Amazing Shareit Lite #slitechritmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by illicit(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Well I just noticed while checking my balance on my MTN sim (the only network I use) that they offer free minutes to call Ukraine and send SMS.

MTN is a South African company where there are still recent cases of xenophobia especially perpetrated against Nigerians particularly. Are they also Anti russian or what's the idea behind this giveaway

The fact being that Nigerians have people in both Ukraine and Russia.... Why free calls to Ukraine.

Is this part of a propaganda or what can you say about this
Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by illicit(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
See below

1 Share

Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by dayabiuuku: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
To help easily reach out to Africans or NIGERIAN s in Ukraine

Yesterday I was watching NTA, and the gave $100 to Nigerians just arriving from Ukraine
MTN too gave them free sim cards too to call their loved ones

Its just a sign of good faith and a mockery of Russia

Everyone is turning their backs on Russia during this period!

#itiswell!
Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by Candidlady: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:
Well I just noticed while checking my balance on my MTN sim (the only network I use) that they offer free minutes to call Ukraine and send SMS.

MTN is a South African company where there are still recent cases of xenophobia especially perpetrated against Nigerians particularly. Are they also Anti russian or what's the idea behind this giveaway

The fact being that Nigerians have people in both Ukraine and Russia.... Why free calls to Ukraine.

Is this part of a propaganda or what can you say about this

@bolded
undecided
Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by illicit(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
undecided

Yes

Proudly MTN

I have three numbers, all MTN
Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by Candidlady: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:

Yes

Proudly MTN

I have three numbers, all MTN

Congratulations

MTN ambassador tongue
Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by illicit(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Congratulations

MTN ambassador tongue

tongue

But I no understand why dem no give free call to Russia or donbass

It's like they are dumbass shocked
Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by Candidlady: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:

tongue

But I no understand why dem no give free call to U
Russia or donbass

It's like they are dumbass shocked

They gave you! Check your balance again tongue

280mins and 120 SMS to call/text carndeedlaydee
Re: MTN Gives Free Calls To Ukraine, Why??? by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

They gave you! Check your balance again tongue

280mins and 120 SMS to call/text carndeedlaydee

I no get that one number jare

undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend / Birthday Shoot Gone Heywire / If She Does Not Do These 5 Things For You, Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.