Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice (14934 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by McGg: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Soludo talks too much, hit the ground running and commission towards the end of your term, Is more honorable than building castle in the air, to govern a state is different from CBN, state is large in terms of policies

You're just a pained fellow
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by emkz: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Soludo has not even gone to Abuja to "thank" the President for providing a level-playing field during the elections as other morons do in asslicking.

Good one.

To the commenter that said Soludo should resign and take higher responsibilities, I think he should do his job. If he does well, I shall campaign for him in 2027 for President by God's Grace.
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Emola12(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Soludo will resign dis year and become our president in Nigeria in 2023 if u know u know
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by MartinsD12(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2022
virginchaser:
I dey feel this guy should resign from that position and take a higher responsibility. The energy and brain seems too much for that small state. Presidency is in need of technocrats.

I need to see likes of Osibanjo, Ngozi Okonjo, Adesina, Amina J Mohammed, Rotimi Amaechi, Babagana Zulum etc.

This is not a time for political jamboree or tribalism. It's a time of sober reflection.
Corrupt officers, bandits, kidnappers alikes should be placed on max penalties.
Anambra needs him first
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
WATCHOVER:
Soludo talks too much, hit the ground running and commission towards the end of your term, Is more honorable than building castle in the air, to govern a state is different from CBN, state is large in terms of policies
[/s] you are absolutely stupid and plain dumb
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by noegenesis(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Soludo brain pass your own. You agree baa?
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Michael49100: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by xpressionx(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Buhari doesn't talk too much.
Did he hit the ground running?

You can elect a dumb governor in your state.
Thank you.
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Uchedizzy(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
All this one na show off, by his second term then will we know if his for real or fake
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2022
Blackman7:
Good let him sign the death warrants for all IPOB brainwashed savage terrorists
Comrade yaf call 4 vawulence oo!

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Adex2442: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2022
That's how they behave wen they just emerge into power. Let's wait for few months and see
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Shellsploit: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

He should also focus on Nanka road ..
That road don spoil my shock absorber and tie rod finish
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Adex2442: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Uchedizzy:
All this one na show off, by his second term then will we know if his for real or fake

I am telling u. Buhari did the same thing.
I remember wen buhari was sworn in and he ordered military chief to relocate to borno and everybody was singing praises
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by WATCHOVER(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2022
xpressionx:

Buhari doesn't talk too much.
Did he hit the ground running?

You can elect a dumb governor in your state.
Thank you.
Some of you don't have sense at all
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by ufuosman(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Soludo is making nice move that gives d people of anambra hope... I wish him all d best
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by KingDamzzy(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
I really really really want to see Soludo succeed and Anambra better off for it.

He has started very well and I just hope it's not initial gra gra. Good governance is not rocket science, you just have to be very active and hands on.
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Shellsploit:
shocked

He should also focus on Nanka road ..
That road don spoil my shock absorber and tie rod finish
Hian, Soludo don try already for you na, He appointed you as the State IT Engineer with 10 million dollars as your start-up to assist him as A Penetration tester in Anambra, use part of the money to buy FORD 150 pick American speck na and use the remaining Ego to chop correct ofe owerri soup and Fufu na shocked
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by chudez0147(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
DamnNigga
Isoright!

Someone who is just barely 10 days in office.
Foolish Olodo boy.
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by WATCHOVER(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2022
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!

Someone who is just barely 10 days in office.
Foolish Olodo boy.
You sound very stupid, because that is what you are
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by RealisticGirl(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Please allow him to carry everyone along,
those in that prison are humans like you and I.
WATCHOVER:
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nice one

I hope he catch up with sanwoolu when it comes to proactiveness

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by slimsucre: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Nice one

He should stop wearing all this riff Raff clothes, wear native asoebi or any other Africa correct wear
Do you know how much a yard of that cloth is??
That material is hand woven if you don't know.

Stop displaying your gnorance in a public domain like this please
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
HarunaWest:
Someone that has just spent barely 10 days in office. Pls go and find solution to your problem. Soludo isn't your problem...WTF with Nigerian keyboard warriors sef.
Honestly I tire ooo.
The GUY needs hospital admission.
I have said it countless times that Nigeria needs more psychiatric hospitals than churches & Filling stations.
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by holicupp(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
To be honest i was one of the people that opposed soludo aspiration for governor maybe i was wrong all the way but I have not yet concluded that he is the right man for the job till he walks his talks, cause talks can be cheap atimes
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by iamrealdeji(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Shut up,the man is working even since the day of his commencement. I swear I saw an Innoson pick-up at my home town,Saki,Oyo state today hauling mattresses around. The pick-up is so beautiful and white in colour and I felt proud for a moment. I was telling the illiterate man beside me that the vehicle was made in Nigeria and he was really surprised and we both kept staring at it
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Shellsploit: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Soludo don try already for you na, He appointed you as the State IT Engineer with 10 million dollars as your start-up to assist him as A Penetration tester in Anambra, use part of the money to buy FORD 150 pick American speck na and use the remaining Ego to chop correct ofe owerri soup and Fufu na shocked

Ford 150 truck shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by 1858iee: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Nice one

I hope he catch up with sanwoolu when it comes to proactiveness
[/s]
Re: Soludo Visits Ekwulobia Prison, Promises Speedy Dispensation Of Justice by Ddokie: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adex2442:
That's how they behave wen they just emerge into power. Let's wait for few months and see

Show us video of where your governor went to prison.

Soludo is trying to deal with the insecurity in the state. Do you know the leads he can get from some criminals in the prison?

You have no idea what the guy is trying to do, you just open your mouth and talk crap.

Rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle / President Muhammadu Buhari Signs Africa Free Trade Agreement / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.