Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano (53192 Views)

Video Of Willie Obiano & His Wife, Ebele Enjoying Nightlife In A Foreign Country / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by wonder233: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
K
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by wonder233: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ftc on page 2.
I have nothing to say. The others may have

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by EmptyGarden(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
lomprico:

What is the punishment,?
No.... If it was a physical punishment, it'll be nice to see the officer face it. Same way he/she exposed Willy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by chatinent: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
So na only poor people fit disgrace for this country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by kenzysmith: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
How can I apply to be a member of Efcc I go like build massions for wike,obaseki,okwa and cubana obi head. undecided
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Thinktwicemybro: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
ifeoma2610:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen,

Oga go and work like your mates. You have several begging account on this forum. Get out jor.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Amaizu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
He should be domoted and I will advise obiano to sue him directly.
A man remains innocent until the court says otherwise.
Obiano will sue EFCC. The Agency is vicariously liable

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by ImoleNaija: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Village people go just dey make some people misbehave. angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by MikeBetty(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
lomprico:

What is the punishment,?
and how is the purnishment? That is how we roll
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by GoldenSystems(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ok nice one..

Check my signature and patronize me
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by abokimallam: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Intentionally recorded by the Fulani EFCC officer to humiliate the Igbo and Chief Obiano. Otherwise, show the officer to the public and the type of punishment you meted to him.
Audio punishment ni !!!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by abobote: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
EFCC intentionally leaked that video to proved to Nigerians that Obiano is in their net. That was humiliating

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Banmeallday: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Although he deserves to be where he is....why does the NIGGER AREA always want to sweep their shyt under the carpet lol
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by guychidile: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Okayooo!
Any thing again.
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by naijaking1: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Abilistic:
Which kin backyard "appropriate disciplinary action."

He made the video public and should be disciplined publicly

He is probably Fulani, so his identity has to be protected.
BTW, they sharing the picture.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Thinktwicemybro: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amaizu:

Obiano will sue EFCC. The Agency is vicariously liable
Very unprofessional
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by 00FFT00(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Efcc is culpable
Obiano should sue for unlawful defamation, emotional injury, and intent to bring his person to disrepute.
The said officer was acting in his capacity as an Efcc official.
He cannot be scapegoated because his actions met public outcry.
Efcc as an entity is corrupt and inefficient, and the manifestation of the cadre of personnel in its employment is what we witness in the instant case.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by everythinggirly(f): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice.
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Hotzone(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
He already been paid handsomely

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by samista: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Very good, obiano should go further and sue both EFCC and the stupid officer in question.
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Cokahot: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Where is the punishment. Hope he hold him own custom placard and had his assets stripped.pls I need mugshot pls
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by hisexcellency34: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are gullible. which yeye punishment?
Sorri:
Very well deserved.

Those things should be private
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Alajiki(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amojii:
What are they hiding? Of course they know they have nothing against him.

They have nothing against him grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by chloride6: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
No name
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Arysexy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Scam punishment.

They just released this following the backlash that followed the leakage, just to save face.

Audio
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by dfrost: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
He should be domoted and I will advise obiano to sue him directly.
A man remains innocent until the court says otherwise.

This woman's image is not leaving the internet space anytime soo cheesy grin
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Godispeace: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
ask your father at home , brainless oponu , educated foolish illiterate shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
EmptyGarden:
Where is the punishment?
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by AroleOduduwa2: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-punishes-officer-behind-leaked-video-of-willie-obiano/

This proves they just want to humiliate him, they have nothing against him like they don't against most corrupt politicians, these guys launder their money in a way it will never come back to hunt them
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by YangaBabe: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
How did they punish him abeg?
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Tradernaija1: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
The culprit must be a Yoruba.

Pls no insults. That's just their way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.