Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano (53214 Views)

Video Of Willie Obiano & His Wife, Ebele Enjoying Nightlife In A Foreign Country / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by EmptyGarden(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Godispeace:
ask your father at home , brainless oponu , educated foolish illiterate shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
God is Peace... And I am a man of Peace.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rubbish.. Misplaced priority
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Egalitarian1: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
K
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
LilMissRobbie:

Mynd44 and Lalasticlala
why?

Don't u know many zoogerians are very hungry
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by toprealman: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
He should be domoted and I will advise obiano to sue him directly.
A man remains innocent until the court says otherwise.
Calm down
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by wink2015(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
WHY IS THE OFFICER PUNISHIMENT BEING KEPT SECRET?

In a democracy they should publish the punishment being meted out to the officer.

Why must it be shrouded in secrecy.

Nigeria has a long way to go in our match towards greatness.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Very very good
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by adecz: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
If na Fulani officer, them go
give am promotion ❗️❗️❗️

All this talk of punishment na
for public consumption, while
dem go dey laugh for back.

Wetin we never see under the tribal
government of Buhari☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Idaytesj29(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
lomprico:

What is the punishment,?
Query
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by stasius: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Very good.

He should be sacked!
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by peacettw: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Where is the punishment?

Very important question
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Slurity(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingkamba:
Fulani agency grin grin grin grin
if this claim is true, the Ebele should be in custody by now.
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by dominion001(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Immediately I saw the video and from the angle it was taken I knew it won't take time before someone will be disciplined. The officer concerned need the discipline.
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Bigchristo: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-punishes-officer-behind-leaked-video-of-willie-obiano/
Gist of the century who is going to be punished for series of all Yahoo boys and other people posted on your IG? Without being found guilty you people will hurriedly go and post people faces on your IG for eye service try that in other country and get slammed with lawsuit for deformation of character, allow them to be sentence before posting any shit next time
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Willowangelo: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
They lack professional discipline
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by seborrhic: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am not into this tribal sh it & all that & no one is saying corruption should be tolerated,but if Akpabio Dickson,Fashola can be ministers today former governors in Abia are senators with almost all former Northern governors either holding top positions in the goverment today or APC today,then Willie Obiano should be celebrated with a red carpet because when compared to all these former governors he would be found to be a saint!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by CoronaVirusPro: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sorri:
Very well deserved.

Those things should be private

What should be private?

How many local criminals have privacy options?

If it where to be the average Musa or Emeka that was accused of such enormous looting, their faces would have been deformed and pictures littering online spaces
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sack the idiot. And leak the video of you people sacking him or firing him! Must everything in the Zoo be a cruise; where is ethics and conducts of sensitive organization like Efcc gone to. I am sure the idiot came to be an employee through backdoor or by jumping in through window; if not he would've known about ethics and conducts of EFCC. Keep employing stupid people, just like the Zoo President!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by slimfit1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
I think they can fool some people not me if the person is not sacked they are just fool you all. We know how they tell us what we want to hear all the time they can't fool me sha. Paddy paddy punishment Abe.
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by chaloskyx: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
what do you mean punish? anything less than a sack letter is not punishment for this kind of unprofessional act

1 Like

Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by oglalasioux(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
I'm no fan of the husband of that market woman, Ebele. But whoever made and released that video should be named. That's the only way EFCC can show remorse for that shortcoming.
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by toxtimmy: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Una no get sense... Fulani dey take una shine... And una dey they celebrate.

kozmokaz:
Lol

No be today
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by letitrainnow(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Important
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by SniperSmurf(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Damnnnn homie. That nigga done lost his job undecided
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano by McLizbae: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Awon were dede... Where is the officer in the first place? Obinao is a bastard if he doesn't finally see that maggot to the cell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola / Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.