Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos (88453 Views)

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Minimalist Homes For Nigerian Villages(habitat For All ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Three days ago I announced my arrival in Imo state capital, Owerri, from Owerri I proceeded to my maternal home to see my grand ma and I give God the glory they are doing great ..

today being Monday , I noticed the sit at home order isn't serious as people been going about there businesses but with carefulness , so I decided to cruise around the villages and hey, I swear to God fear catch me with the kind of houses I saw. I was forced to ask the birds of the air "Where una dey see this Money"

See houses chei, but to think of it, how did the igbos became so successful even without holding unto presidency?

Even the not so rich ain't dulling

See photos I took below ...

God bless the entire south east states
God bless Nigeria
God bless president muhammadu Buhari
God bless Lagos

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
More

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2022

5 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is just one village o

You would think you're in banana island in Lagos

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
When you see this trees, you know you're in the village

God bless the entire south east

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Beejayy20(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
mitheew clout chasing
mumu man.

295 Likes 18 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
I arrived Imo state 3 days ago

Pictures below

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Three days ago I announced my arrival in Imo state capital, Owerri, from Owerri I proceeded to my maternal home to see my grand ma and I give God the glory they are doing great ..

today being Monday , I noticed the sit at home order isn't serious as people been going about there businesses but with carefulness , so I decided to cruise around the villages and hey, I swear to God fear catch me with the kind of houses I saw. I was forced to ask the birds of the air "Where una dey see this Money"

See houses chei, but to think of it, how did the igbos became so successful even without holding unto presidency?

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

Lalasticlala
Through the inconsistencies in economic policies of the APC government

Buhari and his supporters have made far more Igbo millionaires than anyone in history

Dollar add #20 you add 4000 to your goods then blame Buhari then complain pass the buyer

393 Likes 30 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
I will reply only human beings

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why uno carry car, you will love to see the region you abandoned for 20 years. Many Yoruba can take a bus from Lagos to Oyo State because South West is peaceful

329 Likes 17 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Looks very nice. Why do you have to return to Lagos? Why not remain in Imo, with your people, surrounded by nice mansions?

228 Likes 21 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Why uno carry car, you will love to see the region you abandoned for 20 years. Many Yoruba can take a bus from Lagos to Oyo State because South West is peaceful
Never travelled by car before but, I would like to experience that someday ..

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by phorget(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Through the inconsistencies in economic policies of the APC government

Buhari and his supporters have made far more Igbo millionaires than anyone in history

Dollar add #20 you add 4000 to your goods then blame Buhari then complain pass the buyer

$20 >#4000 bro...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by phorget(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

Lalasticlala

Beautiful mansions indeed but shey dem get road to take reach dem mansion sha?... undecided

310 Likes 13 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Ofodirinwa: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Now this one caught my attention and I feel this is animal cruelty

This is a dog meat joint and the dogs waiting to be slaughtered are young and so cute

I think this isn't right at all to the young dogs

Young chickens nko?

25 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
phorget:

$20 >#4000 bro...
I said I'd dollar adds 20 naira based on exchange rate

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Salvador1: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pepper Dem gang

Princeof Lagos is a Yoruba big boy.
Only detribalised Yoruba guy in nairaland

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Omicron007: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
shocked

I challenge some of these slowpoke bastard BMC miscreants and Tinubu Urchins to create a thread like this.

They hide in their holes with a low-budget phone and ass-lick those who have failed in governance.

Bunch of retards.

108 Likes 16 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by cherishmichael: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alright.
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I challenge some of these slowpoke bastard BMC miscreants and Tinubu Urchins to create a thread like this.

They hide in their holes with a low-budget phone and ass-lick those who have failed in governance.

Bunch of retards.
Tinubu urchins are poor

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by 00FFT00(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dapinski:
Looks very nice. Why do you have to return to Lagos? Why not remain in Imo, with your people, surrounded by nice mansions?

Na you get Lagos?.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Racoon(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice one! Alaigbo dinma.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by myright: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Following
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by myright: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yorubas, the ball is in your court. Oya show us pictures of FAMILY houses in your VILLAGES. We don't need government buildings, roads or pictures of buildings in your urban centers.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is beautiful

18 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:
This is just one village o

You would think you're in banana island in Lagos
Hahaha.....It is obvious that you have not being to Lagos let alone Banana Island wink

Just look at the few average houses you compare to Banana Island which houses the corporate headquarters of Multinationals such as Airtel, Etisalat/9mobile, Internatiomal Breweries, Ford Foundation, residences of Forbes Billionaires like Mike Adenuga(GCON) , Aliko Dangote(GCON) etc.. You need to leave the SE and experience Lagos other than just wishing you are part of us.

272 Likes 11 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha.....It is obvious that you have not being to Lagos let alone Banana Island wink

Just look at the few average houses you compare to Banana Island which houses the corporate headquarters of Multinationals such Airtel, Etisalat/9mobile, Internatiomal Breweries, Ford Foundation, residences of Forbes Billionaires like Mike Adenuga(GCON) , Aliko Dangote(GCON) etc.. You need to leave the SE and experience Lagos other than just wishing you are part of us.

Banana island is a city , the photos above is a village

The difference

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Bunch of retards.

Yorubas have nothing to prove to anyone. Only Igbos with small d1cks who are obsessed with dumb comparisons because they always worry about 'measuring up'.

No Yoruba is going to any village to begin snapping pics to post on Nairaland on what should be family and relaxation time.

We are secure and not driven by a need to brag to validate ourselves because we don't have self-esteem issues as Igbos do.

330 Likes 29 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
I love the Igbo tribe so much.

53 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Decorative wall stone tiles in Lagos and anywhere in Nigeria. . / Do I Mold Blocks Or Buy It? Please Advice. / Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.