Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos (88474 Views)

US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Minimalist Homes For Nigerian Villages(habitat For All ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Bruno410(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
nwanne I guess u are from lude, my elder brother is the Architect that handled this project from demolition of the old structure to this standard. Good to see my MBAISE brother here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Franking: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
If na house give it to Igbos. No be joke.

2 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
myright:
Yorubas, the ball is in your court. Oya show us pictures of FAMILY houses in your VILLAGES. We don't need government buildings, roads or pictures of buildings in your urban centers.

U wan make them get hrt attack?
Pity them now
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Perfecttouchade: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fourth pic looks very familiar.. we are your great aluminium plug, we fabricate quality Aluminium windows and Railings, our services is to satisfy our customer.whatsapp 08153665659
https://www.nairaland.com/6267064/check-out-casement-burglary-fabrication
East has got lots of big builds .

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by 1daboi: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha.....It is obvious that you have not being to Lagos let alone Banana Island wink

Just look at the few average houses you compare to Banana Island which houses the corporate headquarters of Multinationals such as Airtel, Etisalat/9mobile, Internatiomal Breweries, Ford Foundation, residences of Forbes Billionaires like Mike Adenuga(GCON) , Aliko Dangote(GCON) etc.. You need to leave the SE and experience Lagos other than just wishing you are part of us.
most of the banana island houses are owned by igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dapinski:

What hate? You're the hater. You have no objectivity towards Lagos and Yorubas. That is wrong my guy.

Look at exemplary Nigerians living outside Nigeria worldwide. Many are an asset to their host nations and have earned important political positions there with the full trust of their host community.

Not so you Igbos who remain enemies of your hosts instead of seeking to partner and grow with them.

I wanted to ignore you but for the sake of guests who might be reading, I'll love to correct one impression.

Firstly, You've been barking like a rabid-infested dog allover a thread that doesn't concern you but that's by the way. Nairaland is free.

That deluded mentality that you guys in the South West have about being some "host" and Igbos there being "visitors" is not just foolish but also mischievous. You lots only shout "One Nigeria" when it suits you and turn around to call others visitors when it doesn't.

As a "host", has your father ever given an Igbo accommodation for free in Lagos or any other part of the S/West? Do you or any of your relative feed an Igbo man? Do you even have a house in Lagos? Surprisingly, many of you who claim Lagos are either from Kwara and/or Osun.

Young man, you and your lots aren't hosts to any Nigerian in Lagos. If you are tired of Igbos, simply file for a separate country so you can curtail the influx of people into your so-called Land of Glory.

The Igbo man comes to hustle, lives in peace and constitutes no nuisance, pays for his house and business place, pays tax and even pays remittance to all your "owo mida" miscreants yet you want to eat your cake and have it.

Another delusion grandeur you lots have is that any Igbo man that becomes successful must live (or have lived) in Lagos. You lots forget that Onitsha is one of the largest (if not the largest) market in West Africa. Aba is a commercial hub. Owerri is an entertainment and hospitality capital. You know little or nothing about how much money exchange hands here on daily basis. Many Igbos make it in the North, Benin, Calabar and else where and these people don't go about screaming "we're their hosts oooo".

Young man, next time you're angry about an Igbo succeeding in "your" Lagos, please do well to start a revolution and chase them out. We dey wait una.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by dalass(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dapinski:

Yorubas have nothing to prove to anyone. Only Igbos with small d1cks who are obsessed with dumb comparisons because they always worry about 'measuring up'.

No Yoruba is going to any village to begin snapping pics to post on Nairaland on what should be family and relaxation time.

We are secure and not driven by a need to brag to validate ourselves because we don't have self-esteem issues as Igbos do.

Thumbs up grin

I dash you maximum likes... grin

As if everything is competition. Big houses inside bushes that the owners are not enjoying because they are hustling In face me I face you for Lasgidi...

Las las wicked uncle's and brothers won't allow owners enjoy those houses grin

3 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Putinofrussia:

Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
The most successful Nigerian business people abroad are all Yorubas.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
Lagos is really a blessing to them.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In Music...They control 80% of the Music industry.
In Movie...They have the most grossing movie directors etc.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They have the highest number of indigenous industries abroad as Nigerians.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
They have the highest number of technocrats.
They have the highest number of lawyers.
They control 80% of Real Estate both in Nigeria and abroad as Nigerians.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
They have the highest number of infrastructures.
Highest number of secondary schools.
Highest number of primary schools.
Highest number of private universities.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Highest number of industries.
Highest number of modern houses.
Highest number of malls etc.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
They have the Highest number of Human Resources.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been excellent. Thanks to the Almighty.
[/s]

You no say you lie

I get am before no be property.

Stop deceiving yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Tinububalls: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nathan2016:

Enemies to the host how?

Oga make online hate no dey deceive you. Yo are probably staying in one of the hunt in Osogbo.

Igbos and Yorubas are doing businesses together in lagos. Infact in all sectors.

Go to East, you will see more HAUSAS than Yorubas in some part.

Only lazy vagabons will stay in the hunt and be shouting hate.

And what do you mean by host?

Are Igbos not Nigerian and have the right to live anywhere.

Did you give them free housing or land?

Change your mentality and grow. It will help you
Why educate the youth leader of Ogbomoso?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bruno410:
nwanne I guess u are from lude, my elder brother is the Architect that handled this project from demolition of the old structure to this standard. Good to see my MBAISE brother here
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by MonkeyMods(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
[s]
Putinofrussia:

Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been excellent. Thanks to the Almighty.
[/s]

Slide off Alhaji sabejo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dapinski:

Yorubas have nothing to prove to anyone. Only Igbos with small d1cks who are obsessed with dumb comparisons because they always worry about 'measuring up'.

No Yoruba is going to any village to begin snapping pics to post on Nairaland on what should be family and relaxation time.

We are secure and not driven by a need to brag to validate ourselves because we don't have self-esteem issues as Igbos do.

Actually one of the reasons I respect Yorubas. The value of human life in Igboland is centered around money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Sunsets: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why the jealousy? I guess the guy is even a Lagos and Yoruba guy. You see, when you are a product of intertribal marriage, you think differently.
PrinceOfLagos:
Three days ago I announced my arrival in Imo state capital, Owerri, from Owerri I proceeded to my maternal home to see my grand ma and I give God the glory they are doing great ..

today being Monday , I noticed the sit at home order isn't serious as people been going about there businesses but with carefulness , so I decided to cruise around the villages and hey, I swear to God fear catch me with the kind of houses I saw. I was forced to ask the birds of the air "Where una dey see this Money"

See houses chei, but to think of it, how did the igbos became so successful even without holding unto presidency?

Even the not so rich ain't dulling

See photos I took below ...

God bless the entire south east states
God bless Nigeria
God bless president muhammadu Buhari
God bless Lagos

5 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by OhBritannia(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is beautiful no doubt.
But op go to Delta state from Warri, ughelli and sapele and go and see ultra modern mansions. Houses that would have Worth nothing less than 300 million naira in they were to be in banana island.
Ask any delta person let him or her tell you the story.

4 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by iscom(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pisen power banks
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Sunsets: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
BP rising. Who do you this? Just because of village houses a Yoruba guy posted. He didn't put anybody down. Appreciate the houses and move on. If you needs to imitate, create your own thread.
Putinofrussia:

etc.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.

5 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by paschalroller: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dapinski:

because is nothing to snap except dirty bungalows

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by 1daboi: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Putinofrussia:

etc.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
na only ewedu and hydraulic soup served in calabash I dey see o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Sunsets: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
BP rising. Who do you this? Just because of village houses a Yoruba guy posted. He didn't put anybody down. Appreciate the houses and move on. If you need to imitate, create your own thread. This is even Mbaise, what if he goes to Abiriba or some villages in Anambra, you'll hang yourself? Stop the hate.
Putinofrussia:

etc.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.

4 Likes

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Sunsets: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's good to know.
OhBritannia:
This is beautiful no doubt.
But op go to Delta state from Warri, ughelli and sapele and go and see ultra modern mansions. Houses that would have Worth nothing less than 300 million naira in they were to be in banana island.
Ask any delta person let him or her tell you the story.

1 Like

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by 1daboi: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Without sounding immodest,I am not from a village and my ancestral family house is not even in a village wink That does not mean I am better than others from villages. In the face of God, we are equal before Him.
some of you don't even know your villages again. Shouting lagosian upandan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Lekan239(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
myright:
show us FAMILY houses in your VILLAGES. We don't need buildings of corporate headquarters of multinationals.

Hope you read that above

1 Like

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Sunsets: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Are the houses fine? Yes. Stick to that. Bad belle can be expressed weirdly though.
ednut1:
why build houses where you cant sell it easily and not live there for most of the year. Wasteful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Chiraq77(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
why build houses where you cant sell it easily and not live there for most of the year. Wasteful

grin This Houses in the Village are actually family houses and not meant to be Sold, when the owners get old and can't work anymore,they retire to this houses and live the remaining part of their life's there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by izac82: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I wanted to ignore you but for the sake of guests who might be reading, I'll love to correct one impression.

Firstly, You've been barking like a rabid-infested dog allover a thread that doesn't concern you but that's by the way. Nairaland is free.

That deluded mentality that you guys in the South West have about being some "host" and Igbos there being "visitors" is not just foolish but also mischievous. You lots only shout "One Nigeria" when it suits you and turn around to call others visitors when it doesn't.

As a "host", has your father ever given an Igbo accommodation for free in Lagos or any other part of the S/West? Do you or any of your relative feed an Igbo man? Do you even have a house in Lagos? Surprisingly, many of you who claim Lagos are either from Kwara and/or Osun.

Young man, you and your lots aren't hosts to any Nigerian in Lagos. If you are tired of Igbos, simply file for a separate country so you can curtail the influx of people into your so-called Land of Glory.

The Igbo man comes to hustle, lives in peace and constitutes no nuisance, pays for his house and business place, pays tax and even pays remittance to all your "owo mida" miscreants yet you want to eat your cake and have it.

Another delusion grandeur you lots have is that any Igbo man that becomes successful must live (or have lived) in Lagos. You lots forget that Onitsha is one of the largest (if not the largest) market in West Africa. Aba is a commercial hub. Owerri is an entertainment and hospitality capital. You know little or nothing about how much money exchange hands here on daily basis. Many Igbos make it in the North, Benin, Calabar and else where and these people don't go about screaming "we're their hosts oooo".

Young man, next time you're angry about an Igbo succeeding in "your" Lagos, please do well to start a revolution and chase them out. We dey wait una.
I swear to God, it is becoming alarming how these guys flaunt this host of a thing. I'm in in the east here making money, God knows the farthest west I have ever traveled is Warri, the rest is northern Nigeria. Here in the east, we have lots of Igbos that are doing fine, without stepping their feet in Yorubaland. Host this, host that, yet no Igboman has ever attacked any Yoruba village o, or settlement. But numerous times, there have been clashes between Yoruba and Hausas in south west, but you won't see them talking about it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Actually one of the reasons I respect Yorubas. The value of human life in Igboland is centered around money.

How can ppl that trade on human parts and mine skulls value human life?

What an irony

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Phaantom22: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dasuki gate grin
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
izac82:

I swear to God, it is becoming alarming how these guys flaunt this host of a thing. I'm in in the east here making money, God knows the farthest west I have ever traveled is Warri, the rest is northern Nigeria. Here in the east, we have lots of Igbos that are doing fine, without stepping their feet in Yorubaland. Host this, host that, yet no Igboman has ever attacked any Yoruba village o, or settlement. But numerous times, there have been clashes between Yoruba and Hausas in south west, but you won't see them talking about it.

Bro it's lack of education. Travelling and tourism is part of education too not just books. Sadly, the Yoruba man hardly cross Ore in Ondo State.

See I did my youth service in the East. During my time, I met a Corper from Ondo who said he was shocked at what he saw in the South East. He said when he saw Onitsha from the Head Bridge, he was amazed. Common Ondo oooo.

He said while he was at home (Ondo), they told them that Igbo land was just bush filled with old people, farm lands, palm trees and cassava and that it was empty.

He further said Owerri shocked him to the bone marrow with her nightlife.

If a youth Corp member who went through the University could utter such rubbish, then you can imagine and even excuse an average uneducated Yoruba man on the streets of Lagos or Oshogbo.

All of them now claim Lagos, no one wants to claim Ekiti or Kwara. It's really pathetic brother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Hahaha see irony. See what a man that comes from the land where a human skull sells for ₦14,000 is saying.

You guys value life yet engage in money rituals. Please sing another song.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by ablejesus26(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Broveens42:

Imo state is amazingly beautiful
I'll take pictures of my villa(in country 4) when I visit for holidays. It's a beauty to behold.

I am from Country 9
And yes Imo is superfluously beautiful �
Beauty with brains is the perfect description for Imo State.

1 Like

Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by uptownemmygee(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oga which part of mbaise are you from
Most of those house are built by Alaba markets men or the ones abroad
Re: New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
1daboi:
most of the banana island houses are owned by igbos
I know that you are not based in Lagos or from Lagos so I can only respond by telling you to keep telling yourself such falsehood until you bel8eve it wink
Just type the excos of Banana Island Landlords Association alone to cure yourself of the ignorance. To buy property in Banana Island, you need more than money because background check is first conducted on you.

I guarantee you that ,especially , if you are not from the stock of the Ikoyi old money made up mostly of the Yoruba elite renowned ex-this ex-that or have strong link to them, you will not get a single sand in Banana Island.

Banana Island is different but I am sure that you don't know. You probably think it is all comers affair. You must be from a certain pedigree before you can buy land in Banana Island sir. Once they hear your surname, you will be declined on the spot.
There are so much you do not understand about Lagos, Lagos has never been for sale sir wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Decorative wall stone tiles in Lagos and anywhere in Nigeria. . / Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) / Do I Mold Blocks Or Buy It? Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.