Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? (310 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
How old were you when you had your first celebrity crush??
Who was He/She??

My first celebrity crush was Cardi B
I was around 18years old then

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Never had a celeb crush... I like Rema... And Amaarae! She's beautiful... kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Flahyuq:
How old were you when you had your first celebrity crush??
Who was He/She??

My first celebrity crush was Cardi B
I was around 18years old then
How old are you? undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by posty56: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
una go just they copy yabaleftonline
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Boogyman557: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool WAITING CONCERN me and CRUSH!

So far as d CRUSH matterz no go LITE up my WEED, 4get AM..

Na ASHAWOO be my CRUSH..

I No go lie U.. the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las night.. she SWEET WELL WELL.. her age go be like 37 or 38 but dis ASHAWOO BANI set WELLA..

her shape fit make PESIN mad..

Dis ASHAWOO BANI 1 use her TOTTO take CHOP of my PREEK.. E come be like sey, I No wear CONDOMM de NACK dis BANI.. Abi she put SWEETIE inside her TOTTO...

Na 1k I use NACK d ASHAWOO BANI..

DIS BANI TOTTO too SWEET.. As I de TYPE u here now, to go NACK her dis night de hungry me..

Na WEED wey I de BLA make me still de my UNIT..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
How old are you? undecided

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Sheddy5(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wizkid was my best, then i was a kid.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

Really? 9 years... I knew of Cardi 4-5 years ago... She's been popular longer than that?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by otipoju(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sade Adu. I was around 8 in the 80's.
Could not wait to grow up and date her. This reminds me sef. I fit work on am now. Make i do small research.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by bammy00(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kelly Rowland,
Most beautiful Destiny's Child.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Jeon(f): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Markus Michael Patrick feehily..
since kid and still crushingwink because of his vocal and eyes.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Weirdbeggar: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Never had a celeb crush... I like Rema... And Amaarae! She's beautiful... kiss
hello? Can i ask u a question?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Weirdbeggar:
hello? Can i ask u a question?
Sure
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by siofra(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
I used to have a huge crush on Jesus Christ and I was jealous of the virgin Mary because I thought she was his wife. Please tell me this is normal. Are there people out there who once crushed on Jesus too?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
siofra:
I used to have a huge crush on Jesus Christ and I was jealous of the virgin Mary because I thought she was his wife. Please tell me this is normal. Are there people out there who once crushed on Jesus too?
Me! I loved him so much, i thought of us being intimate... Lol...

I even vowed to die a virgin...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Weirdbeggar: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Sure
pls i need 2k from you hand, i know u are worth more,more than that, thanks alot.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by siofra(f): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:

grin

I didn't think of us being intimate because I was very, very young.

But I wanted him to be mine.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sharon stone and Julie Roberts my crushes back in the nineties.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Celebrity Crush?who's He/she? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:

See how 2 of you dragged Jesus christ, the Son of God into this nonsense! So very silly!

(1) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Like Being Called Broke / What Is The Cost Of Relocating To An European Country? / 7 Signs The Person You’re Dating Is Not Serious About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.