Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? (382 Views)

Top10 Nigerian Musicians Who Are Cultists / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Flavour
Adekunle Gold
Patoranking
Burna Boy
Brymo

With my full chest....I will go for Burna boy smiley

Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Jeon(f): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
TO ME NONE.

1 Like

Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Weirdbeggar: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2022

Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Weirdbeggar: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:
TO ME NONE.
evening ma?
Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by BizzBizz: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Patoranking
Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Portable

Zazu zeh cool
Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Jeon(f): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Weirdbeggar:
evening ma?
hi

1 Like

Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Weirdbeggar: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

hi
pls would you mind lending me 1k? I would really appriciate alot, thanks.
Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Has to be Dbanj d KokoMaster!
Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
I have seen all perform live except brymo.

Burna boy is so good

But flavor is raw talent when it comes to live performance and crowd pulling together..

That guy dey handle instruments wella

1 Like

Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by placeofallure(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Flahyuq:
Flavour
Adekunle Gold
Patoranking
Burna Boy
Brymo

With my full chest....I will go for Burna boy smiley

I thought I'd see Dbanj or KSA
Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by flejnr2(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
flavor no caps with fiokee playing those strings life na killer

2 Likes

Re: Among These Handsome Musicians,who Is The King Of LIVE Performance?? by Opeyemic01: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
I have seen all perform live except brymo.

Burna boy is so good

But flavor is raw talent when it comes to live performance and crowd pulling together..

That guy dey handle instruments wella

You are so right about flavour

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Things Broke Boyfriend Does That's Make Their Girlfriend To Love Them / ADVICE: Marriage Made Easy,an Idea For Every Eligible Singles Ready For Marriage / Impersonators On This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.