Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise (1665 Views)

Pls What Bussiness Can I Do With #100 Pls Nigerian I Need Your Serious Advice / What Bussiness Can I Start With 150k / Advice Pls What Kind Of Bussiness Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
DIAMANTE1759:
I'm a car dealer and I can let u work for me if u are interested but have it in mind that it's nt free and the money doesn't come in like that...if u have good marketing skills u can be making cool cash daily.

Okay boss thanks,I will contact you soon
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
gsid:
start bianance or ipc usdt trading

Good evening boss how do I go about it please
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
davien:
Op, this is a solid advice. I did the same in 2020 with #150k in crypto and made it. Though crypto isn't for everyone and the coins I made bank on I sold to get ust and staked that to be earning #50k a day.

What I did is buy bnb when it was cheap and other coins that 100x but doubt the current market can do that unless you're lucky and do your research well. Just have a passion project either way that brings you money and you'll be fine.
thanks boss I really appreciate I subscribe for data 2k every month yet I don't make a dime from net
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by shonepet: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:
Invest that money in stocks and mutual funds. Just leave it there and forget about it. If you decide to start a business you know nothing about, that 200k will disappear and you'll hate yourself.

Another alternative is to invest that money in yourself. Go and acquire a cutting edge skill with that money, and you'll make millions in less than six months

Making money is easy with financial intelligence.

Bros, Good evening.

Please some good examples of cutting edge skills you have in mind will be appreciated.
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by gsid: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
i just to buy usdt and start trading
Mr2nice:

Good evening boss how do I go about it please
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2022
gsid:
i just to buy usdt and start trading

Can you drop me your number please
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by bayol2001: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello, you can become a sub dealer in selling our IPTV smart boxes. You can Watsapp me for more information ‪+234 912 694 7143‬

1 Share

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Zealoy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Are u in lagos? Answer this then i will show u what to do with that money.

1 Like

Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Zealoy:
Are u in lagos? Answer this then i will show u what to do with that money.

I am in Lagos boss
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Kmusty09: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2022
are you tired of working 9-5?
are you a student trying to have enough pocket money?
i have something for you, learn how to market online and start earning money easily with these tactics. send an E-mail to mustaphaafilliate993@gmail.com. thank me later. wink
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Zealoy(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Mr2nice:

I am in Lagos boss
wat part of Lagos are u
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Trencia: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Someone mentioned acquiring skills, I agree with that. It could be digital skills or even affiliate marketing if you've heard about it. Skills are important nowadays, and with maximum effort put in whatsoever ,you might be shocked that you can make more than the money you have in hand
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Gleez: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Invest that money in stocks and mutual funds. Just leave it there and forget about it. If you decide to start a business you know nothing about, that 200k will disappear and you'll hate yourself.

Another alternative is to invest that money in yourself. Go and acquire a cutting edge skill with that money, and you'll make millions in less than six months

Making money is easy with financial intelligence.

What cutting edge skill do you advise?
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by kennylagos(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you would like to join our trading group where we share profits weekly, then check my signature and chat with me.
We don't only trade, we also teach you how to trade and be Independent.
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Solo777(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
*7 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS*

In fact, I can boldly say...._Don't you dare start that online business without knowing these things_

If you're already in business, knowing these 7 secrets will change your business life forever.

Best part : It's 100% FREE.

Get access here.....https:///3HSAGpz
Re: Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise by Mr2nice(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Zealoy:
wat part of Lagos are u

Ojota boss, mainland

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Emergency Loans In Kenya Via MPESA / Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria / Help: Making Money While In Uni, How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.