Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation (698 Views)

Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

It's OK, if you already know what it means. Thanks for your time. MaxInDHouse.
nevertheless thanks for your contribution.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by elated177: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gointo:
okay wait and see Provecy is not designed to be understood,we shall see the reality with our very eyes,when it shall be fulfilled..

I didn't get you there.
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by Gointo: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2022
elated177:

I didn't get you there.
You don't need to,I deliberately spoke in parables because I'm not a stranger on nairaland,the way you guys drag things,instead of keeping quiet even if you don't believe or understand , you've become rabbis ,that want use canal knowledge to give explanation to spiritual things,that's how the Pharisees know the scriptures cover to cover but couldn't decern that the messaih was with them,instead plotted to kill him,I won't cast my pearl before pigs ...
I've received a prophetic vision from God about the endtime..if you checked my previous post THE END IS NOW, I CODELY WROTE WHAT GOD TOLD ME IN THE REVELATION..
Re: Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation by elated177: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gointo:

You don't need to,I deliberately spoke in parables because I'm not a stranger on nairaland,the way you guys drag things,instead of keeping quiet even if you don't believe or understand , you've become rabbis ,that want use canal knowledge to give explanation to spiritual things,that's how the Pharisees know the scriptures cover to cover but couldn't decern that the messaih was with them,instead plotted to kill him,I won't cast my pearl before pigs ...
I've received a prophetic vision from God about the endtime..if you checked my previous post THE END IS NOW, I CODELY WROTE WHAT GOD TOLD ME IN THE REVELATION..

Mtcheeeeew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christianity Doesn't Support Polygamy, Polygamy Is A Sin / Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience / Misconceptions Embedded In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.