Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power (36049 Views)

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by sotall(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2022
cool
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Blackfire(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Call him crazy..

Call him loud mouth...

But one thing is true... he is always right at the end

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Cantonese: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Truly Trump is a sadist.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2022
If ghaddafi is in power many Nigerians wud be alive today.

Even the people massacred in southern kaduna wud be alive.

Gadaffi curtail all the excesses of this people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by mrmacdon(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Did did 9/11 happened then trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Franking: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Yes na. Too.much democracy is not good for that part of the world and Africa.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by NaijaNaWaa: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Complete mad man. Shameless m0r0n
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by kaymart: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:
I can say trump really meant well for the US. Is he a good guy? No, but you can say he had America best interests.
He said Africa is a shit hole. He opened our eyes to reality by giving it straight to us. The others kept patting our backs in public. Smile with us in our presence and laugh at us at our back.
Shame on Africa leaders especially Nigerian leaders since independence... Shame on Obasanjo and Buhari....Oh! Both were leaders in the 80's and were privilege to still become presidents in this age and time.

Buhari is either clueless or never meant well for the country like many other greedy Nigerian leaders. Nigerians voted out the dull, incorrigible, tactless and unprecedented administration to usher in Buhari and he(Buhari) succeeded in making Jonathan look like a great president.
Woe betide the wicked

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by mrmacdon(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Trump was the best president that ever ruled America, I'm very certain that the baby war between Ukraine and Russia wouldn't have happened, it would have been avoided if he was still the president of America.
It will not happen because trump and Putin had an understanding and Trump wanted to end NATO and it expansion he never wanted America to be in anbodies business

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Trump's ideas and policies I have loved from day one.... Maybe that's because I don't allow the media to control my thoughts.

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by unmask: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Trump has always been a realist, as a successful business man you can't afford to not be. He was never a politician.

This is what Nigeria needs and only an Igbo man can reason like this. An Igbo man will bluntly do what needs to be done to fix Nigeria, some may say Tinubu might do same well, I know he is an excellent technocrat, the only thing which disqualifies BAT in my book is tribalism, especially those of his online followers who insult everyone Igbo and anyone who disagrees with them they label as Igbo hence nope.
Can you stop these tribal politicking. If what you say is true then the south east should be faring better than all other regions. Encourage people to vote for the best regardless of religion or tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Encyclopedia1: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2022
He is such a fool. Same people he labelled terrorists now when he saw the real motive of taking them out, he made a u turn. Libya as at then was the fastest growing economy in Africa. All because he wanted a centralized African currency in Gold, he was taken out cos it's a threat to the Dollar

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Of course
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Trump will win 2024 elections come back and quote this comment

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by KaluwisxPRO: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Trump has always been a realist, as a successful business man you can't afford to not be. He was never a politician.

This is what Nigeria needs and only an Igbo man can reason like this. An Igbo man will bluntly do what needs to be done to fix Nigeria, some may say Tinubu might do same well, I know he is an excellent technocrat, the only thing which disqualifies BAT in my book is tribalism, especially those of his online followers who insult everyone Igbo and anyone who disagrees with them they label as Igbo hence nope.

How’s Trump a successful businessman? He’s frolicking on the Trump name. Go check how many businesses he ran to the ground, lied about the worth of his only surviving business to file false taxes and took loans from banks with false documents by increasing the size of his Trump tower.

Mind you, with all his name and businesses, he’s only worth $2.5B. Dangote is 5X a successful businessman than Trump even with all the name and leverage he has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by RapistOnBail: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Godforbid for an Igbo man to rule this country. WtF!

Kingozymandias:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by tamdun: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
juman:
World is better without dictators.

I wonder how american democracy is so degenerated to the extent that trump became their political lord.
Today american democracy is not good example or model for the world to copy.
Shame on american politicians.
Most of american politicians are very very stupid.
Wake up man, democracy will never work in some countries in Africa, Asia and even south America, when Gaddafi and saddam were alive, they knew how to handle the extremists among them, democracy is an European thing and it has already failed in Africa as we can all see,

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by uunwanaobong3: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:

very true, he gives it to you straight.......no political games.

As for the Ukrainian war,.... Before zelenskyy thought of challenging Putin, Trump would have told zelenskyy the blunt truth, to back down and reach a compromise with Russia before they get themselves destroyed, that Russia is a world power and they stand no chance against Russia in war, thereby averting this disaster currently unfolding before our eye in Ukraine

Trump is a successful man, because he deals with reality and not emotions...... He judges every case on day to day basis and not through fantasies or wishful thinking.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by prophetfire: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

Why do you think so?
. Trump is right.
Since the death of the two, terrorists have overrun Africa and much of the middle East.
Those two men held them down with brutal force.
Bokoharam, Iswap, Isis etc since their death.
Why do you think Buhari complained about arms flowing in from Libya?
US eliminated those two men out of envy and because they wouldn't allow US control their oil resources and we out of ignorance supported them.

14 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Encyclopedia1: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2022
unmask:
Can you stop these tribal politicking. If what you say is true then the south east should be faring better than all other regions. Encourage people to vote for the best regardless of religion or tribe.
Correct .
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by tamdun: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2022
mrmacdon:
Did did 9/11 happened then trump
Libya/iraq has nothing to do with 9/11

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Encyclopedia1: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Shatapu dia
Like ur Igbo people did in the Senate when they were leaders. Like they did with NNPC when they were dia. Like they did with the Treasury of Nigeria when they were dia. They were tested and never trusted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by frowland(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW3yn0d0mE

I personally never in my life thought I would agree with Trump, but he's absolutely right.

The rebels they gave billions to chase Assad out of Syria are the present day ISIS. If it wasn't for Putin, Assad would have been history and Syria a desolate place like Libya and Iraq.
CNN won't tell you this but they are all over the place about human right abuse in Ukraine. Hypocrisy of the century if you ask me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Mooh247: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
cool

Trump is a business man and not a career Politician. His evaluation of situation might be right but it would always upset the establishment

Typical American racist always wants to see Arabs, Muslims and Russia as bad guys and that is what Democrats and Republican Politicians capitalise on to cause problems everywhere and keep American economy running

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by KaluwisxPRO: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2022
mrmacdon:

It will not happen because trump and Putin had an understanding and Trump wanted to end NATO and it expansion he never wanted America to be in anbodies business

The same Trump that handed Jerusalem to Israel Biden is rather the one who doesn’t want the US involvement in what does not concerns the US.

He has ignored Saudi Arabia over Yemen which is why they refused to Sanction Russia. Meanwhile Saudi Foreign Trust fund has their biggest investment in the US.

Biden is currently Ignoring Israel Bennett over Palestine, removed American troops from Afghan, something Trump started but couldn’t finish, Biden came and did it in a couple of months.

Biden made it clear to Ukraine before Russia went in that there will be no US troops on Ukrainian soil, and he’s sticking to that while helping humanity the best way he can.

US current international policy is taking a neutral stand in sovereign states, but the bunch of you guys see that as weak and expect Biden to send in troops in every conflict. That’s not gonna happen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by BafanaBafana: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2022
And Idi Amin, and Hitler
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Kingozymandias:

I didn't say only an Igbo man ,I meant an Igbo man by default because we are.modtly.traders sonby default have this realist mindset.

Mind you jotevery Igbo man , for instance.i would make a terrible president cause o have never traded, I have my MBA and been working in the private sector all my life, so to be specific I would say igbo.men.raised.for be business men through the apprenticeship traditional Igbo system wouldmbe perfect.to guide Nigeria to a desired destination.
[/s]I still don't understand anything from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by chronique(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Sane people always knew this. Under Ghadafi, he outlawed all militia groups and none of them dared forment trouble in his country. Same thing for Sadam hussein. The middle east is a lot different from Europe. Some of these countries need strong personalities and leaders to hold them down sometimes with brute force if necessary. This is the reality of that region.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by juman(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Democracy is the best form of governance.
But it goes through development phases to reach the desire point.

See our democracy, its growing.
Today a man from minority tribe from the South is the most powerful person in pdp.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Gaabasky: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
It's like Trump didn't understand how America maintain superpower? Without a crisis in Middle East for America n NATO to parasite on their oil, America will stopped bn a Superpower. G. BUSH messed up the economy and the only way to buffer it was Iraq oil, same with Obama needs Libya oil as buffer it could have bn Iran but they are high nut to break.

Now after COVID problem economy is in shambles they must sell their weapons to meet up their economy demand n the only available Moronic president that ready to be tested is Ukraine. America would have Wade serious war on Iran but her economy can not sustained it so they needs a soft landed methods.

Without crisis in the Middle East believe me that will be the end of America petrodollar superpower

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Hurricane Irma: Photos Of 19 Looters Detained By SWAT Across Florida. / Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.