Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power (36007 Views)

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Titogbanski: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Even if Trump says the world will be a better place with Hitler and Mussolini his robotic follower would say he is correct.

I really doubted the power and civilisation of America when I beheld the Trump Presidency. It was a mystery how such a man ever became the President of the greatest country in the world.

As for his die hard Nigerian propagandist sorry o. The man has been voted out of power for good. If you like look for old video and post till whenever, he will not get there again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2022
I agree that Libya will be the old one with Gadaffi still there. Not necessarily that he is good. He is a corrupt guy too. But forget Saddam, he is a ma.d man.

The problem is that the system in these places has no good solid foundation. This is why the nations are easily destroyed. A nation build around one person or group of minority will sink at the slightest turbulence. But when the system is solid, it will be tough for externals to bring it down. This is why nations like the US, UK, Canada, Germany, etc cannot be brought down easily. China has built a solid foundation too.

My point is that most people are not solidly rooted deep down. Even in our personal lives.

If you think the US is going down soon, you are on your own. And I do not see the world coming to an end in the next 40 years. So, why should we panic? Anyone preaching deadly end is just trying to scare you. The person is passing to you what his/her pastor passes on Sundays. What about what the Holy Spirit says? If you are spiritually filled and you listen to the spirit of God, you will understand this paragraph here. God reveals deep secrets to His own.

Good luck to everyone.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by joyandfaith: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
Trump will win 2024 elections come back and quote this comment

It depends on outcome of Ukraine war. If Putin achieves his objectives in Ukraine and Russia gets better with sanctions, he he might win.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by mukthar2000(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Trump thanks for the reality talksm
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by okuta007: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
00FFT00:

You're not the only person who lives in America, and I can tell you that Trump is only good for Trump. What I however wholly agree with him is that Barak and Hilary got it wrong in Libya.

But they never meant to get anything right anyways. It was about set interests piloted by certain persons. The same thing goes for Sadam. They knew pretty well he had no weapons of mass destruction. He's gotta go.

shorrop there - I have lived in America more than 2 decades and Trump is the ONLY president in US history who says what he means and means what he says - 100 years from today, the man will be so celebrated an placed on the same level with Abe Lincoln and JFK - so sad the liberal media detested him because of his stand on combating illegal immigration but no doubt that man Trump served America with his heart and head - he wanted nothing and his biggest undoing was being frank and wanting to promote American individualism - which is antithetic to liberal democrat victim culture, race baiting, safety net dependency and hatred for whatever puts their ideology to test in the real world. CRAZY - see as the world don scatter under 1 year plus the man left office undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
You won't see Righteousness2 on this kind of thread to support him on this particular one.

Hypocrisy is his meal

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Cantonese: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Trump has always been a realist, as a successful business man you can't afford to not be. He was never a politician.

This is what Nigeria needs and only an Igbo man can reason like this. An Igbo man will bluntly do what needs to be done to fix Nigeria, some may say Tinubu might do same well, I know he is an excellent technocrat, the only thing which disqualifies BAT in my book is tribalism, especially those of his online followers who insult everyone Igbo and anyone who disagrees with them they label as Igbo hence nope.

“Trump has always been a realist”? He has never been a realist, but a complete gra gra man. He signed the order to evacuate Afghanistan, lost the election and turned around to blame Biden for the evens thereafter.

If there is a realist and a true nationalist, it must be Biden who ensures that there is peace in his country and the rest of the world.

Please do not compare the Igbos with Trump in anyway. The Igbos are true realists, doing what they should do and achieving what they should achieve noiselessly.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by bepositive11: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
The reason those countries failed is because that is how dictators work. They make it so that only they know how to run their country.

Even if they both died a natural death, their countries would've been screwed

Go and see how people suffer on the backs of dictators. It's no joke. Those people fill up their pockets and drive the lower citizens into poverty

I don't support killing anyone, but dictators should be toppled from power. They're dictators for their selfish interests and not for the best interest of their countries and they don't mentor successors to take over from them

Nova1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW3yn0d0mE

I personally never in my life thought I would agree with Trump, but he's absolutely right.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Grandmeister(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2022
densiks:

Trump is a realist and he was very right with those comments.

Many facts point to the vindication of his thoughts.
I don't know about the middle east (actually I do but it's not my concern) but I do know that ghadaffi brought stability to Africa. The destability and destruction that NATO Brough upon Libya caused the proliferation of arms into West Africa (and subsequently iswap and boko Haram). Today iPhone 11 is more expensive than ak47 in Libya. Teenagers move about with ak47 in the streets (I know this cuz I have a cousin there). It is ironic that Libya still has a stronger currency than Nigeria even Egypt despite the fact that Tripoli and allepo were bombed back almost to the stone age. Thank you NATO and thank you America.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2022
I Love this Trump grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by HitSong: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:
FERNANDEZISBACK kiss
Lol
To come and bleat abi?
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

How’s Trump a successful businessman? He’s frolicking on the Trump name. Go check how many businesses he ran to the ground, lied about the worth of his only surviving business to file false taxes and took loans from banks with false documents by increasing the size of his Trump tower.

Mind you, with all his name and businesses, he’s only worth $2.5B. Dangote is 5X a successful businessman than Trump even with all the name and leverage he has.

Bros you see Dangote please don't rank him as we all know that his business can never survive without government patronage.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by cornerstonee: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Trump has always been a realist, as a successful business man you can't afford to not be. He was never a politician.

This is what Nigeria needs and only an Igbo man can reason like this. An Igbo man will bluntly do what needs to be done to fix Nigeria, some may say Tinubu might do same well, I know he is an excellent technocrat, the only thing which disqualifies BAT in my book is tribalism, especially those of his online followers who insult everyone Igbo and anyone who disagrees with them they label as Igbo hence nope.

I believe if igbo man comes into power, there might be some changes but I am sure he would want to do the same thing they did which caused the civil war.... Igbo likes to show that they are more wise than everyone
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2022
RapistOnBail:
Godforbid for an Igbo man to rule this country. WtF!

why can't an igbo man rule. what grudge do you have against them other tribes have failed post 99 let an igbo man try the seat

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Shatapu dia
Like ur Igbo people did in the Senate when they were leaders. Like they did with NNPC when they were dia. Like they did with the Treasury of Nigeria when they were dia. They were tested and never trusted.

who were the igbos in NNPC? Okonjo as finance minister actually came up with Sovereign fund to absorb the shocks of crude oil price, please remind me the people that took her to court to stop the fund? if we still had the fund the shocks of crude oil price would have not been felt so much.
Did the igbos steal money in Senate? if they did show proof

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by KaluwisxPRO: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

Bros you see Dangote please don't rank him as we all know that his business can never survive without government patronage.

The Trump family has a bigger leverage in the US than Dangote in Nigeria. So that is not even an excuse.

And yes, I’m aware that Dangote is a monopolistic crook.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Amotekun777: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
mcmbonu:
This man is the best. Shame on CNN and Democrats

Yaba-Left V.I.P!
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
mcmbonu:
This man is the best. Shame on CNN and Democrats

Trump didn't build America to it's enviable heights neither does he understand whay it took/takes. He is a very intelligent bt short sighted man.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by lexy2014: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

Why do you think so?

The reasons are stated in the opening story of the thread.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by gulfer: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Just like Nigeria would have been better with Abacha in power than the cengi crooner angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Svoboda(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
What we know for sure is that the killing of Ghaddafi exacerbated insecurity in the sahel region, and plunged countries like Nigeria and Mali into the turmoil situations they are currently witnessing. Likewise, Saddams presence in iraq was a bulwark against al qaeda in the levant. Also, Saddams presidency was a shield against christian minorities, and appointed a few of them into sensitive positions, like Tariq Aziz, who was dep PM, to earn their loyalty. However, Saddams toppling led terrorist elements like al Qaeda to fill the vacuum, and their first target was christian minorities, and that has helped change the historical muslim/christian demographic dynamics drastically.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by HRMK: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
DONALD TRUMP CULDNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN THOSE HE MENTIONED!THEY ARE ALL IN SAME CLASS IE UNPREDICTABLE!AND PUTIN IS ALSO INCLUDED!PUTIN DIDNT STRIKE UKRAINE WHEN TRUMP WAS IN CONTROL BCS THE FORMER KNEW THE LATTER CULD RESPOND VIOLENTLY!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by RapistOnBail: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

why can't an igbo man rule. what grudge do you have against them other tribes have failed post 99 let an igbo man try the seat
Igbos will divide the country.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Igbos will divide the country.

In what way will they divide the country? isn't the country not already divided along religious and ethnic lines already.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by HitSong: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

@myńd44 hate speech spotted
Lol
Or deh
The truth is bitter grin
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Neddstark: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2022
I remember the execution of Saddam Hussein

Executioner - Damn you to hell
Saddam - You mean this hell, Iraq?
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by ubee(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988 - the attention seeking OP, next time when you publish a news article with a headline mentioning an event of several years prior, please try to show some credibility and respect of captioning the news as being an old news.

Don't cheaply drive traffic your way.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Encyclopedia1: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
obynzo:

who were the igbos in NNPC? Okonjo as finance minister actually came up with Sovereign fund to absorb the shocks of crude oil price, please remind me the people that took her to court to stop the fund? if we still had the fund the shocks of crude oil price would have not been felt so much.
Did the igbos steal money in Senate? if they did show proof

Diezani K. Alison-Madueke Minister for Petroleum. Remember? Or make I mention more? Go back to history pls.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by LushGreenz: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:

very true, he gives it to you straight.......no political games.

Which is why the Deep State and the mainstream media hate him so much,cos he calls a spade a spade,gives no damn about political correctness and their LGBTQ and Open borders agenda.

The world in general is being toppled by globalists and open satanists. We need fearless leaders like Gadaffi and Saddam against the storm of abominations that's eroding our very essence of being humans.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) / Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal / US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.