Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power (36068 Views)

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by philiancoop(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2022
juman:
World is better without dictators.

I wonder how american democracy is so degenerated to the extent that trump became their political lord.
Today american democracy is not good example or model for the world to copy.
Shame on american politicians.
Most of american politicians are very very stupid.

Who invented the word dictator.
What evidence do you have that non-democracy leaders are evil or bad for development and growth?
Go back in history, the greatest and most peaceful human societies are kingdoms rulled by Kings

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:

some of his statements and policies were somehow. I wasn't rocking with it.

They were somehow because truth is always bitter...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by ALFADOS(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
White na white, so leave him alone.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2022
TRUMP NOW A DERANGED MAD MAN,SEEKING ATTENTION BBY ALL MEANSangry
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by DarkJeddi(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Igbos will rule only when they embrace other regions.

One Ohanaeze cannot sit under tree with red cap chiefs and decide that power must come to the East.
Like I said..

You are not God..

The fact that you think that you can foretell what would happen in the next second..

Smacks of hubris..

You don't know ANYTHING about the future..

The sooner you realize that..

The better.. shocked
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by cornerstonee: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

This right here is tribalism, how did the Igbos cause the civilwar? They were being killed in thousands and you and Hausa did what you do now, you sat back amd laughed.. we all had to run back to our place and defend ourselves. We said okay since you hate us so much to kill us this way then we don't want to be part of Nigeria let us go so you don't kill us anymore . What is so bad for evil in wanting to survive? What is so bad in wanting to stay alive comrade tell me? Would you want to be killed by another tribe ?

Samethingis happening in the southern Kaduna now for year ..

Comrade speak the truth

The first couple was planned by who?

Can pls answer me?
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by softy(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I didn't say only an Igbo man ,I meant an Igbo man by default because we are.modtly.traders sonby default have this realist mindset.

Mind you jotevery Igbo man , for instance.i would make a terrible president cause o have never traded, I have my MBA and been working in the private sector all my life, so to be specific I would say igbo.men.raised.for be business men through the apprenticeship traditional Igbo system wouldmbe perfect.to guide Nigeria to a desired destination.

why are u lieing nah??

This is your original post below
Trump has always been a realist, as a successful business man you can't afford to not be. He was never a politician.

This is what Nigeria needs[b] and only an Igbo man can reason like this[/b][i][/i][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. An Igbo man will bluntly do what needs to be done to fix Nigeria, some may say Tinubu might do same well, I know he is an excellent technocrat, the only thing which disqualifies BAT in my book is tribalism, especially those of his online followers who insult everyone Igbo and anyone who disagrees with them they label as Igbo hence nope.

now my comment:

why is it difficult for that "ONLY AN IGBO MAN" to fix South East, politically?
why is that "only IGBO man" very greedy and sanctimonous about everything with NOTHING to show for it?

Warning: Pls think very well before you give answers, any misyarn will attract full blown desecration of your crude altar of your tribalism
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Prosperous111(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
TI1919:
Most Nigerians are very poor upstairs when it comes to leadership that's why somebody like you would called Donald J. Trump all sort of names when in reality Nigerian Politicians are the real clowns

I never insult anyone with my post I wonder why you would just come under my mention and even direct it to me that I have no sense. Those this makes sense to you? Now is it a crime to type what's in my mind out here?

What give you assurance that you know much better than me? You're nothing but a fool and your comments give you all away you this piece of shit
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by RapistOnBail: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Like I said..

You are not God..

The fact that you think that you can foretell what would happen in the next second..

Smacks of hubris..

You don't know ANYTHING about the future..

The sooner you realize that..

The better.. shocked
You can sometimes predict the future when you take the present into logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by DarkJeddi(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You can sometimes predict the future when you take the present into logical reasoning.
You can't tell the future..

Because there are TOO MANY VARIABLES that you are NOT in control of..

Predicting the future is NOT the same thing as telling the future..shocked
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by 00FFT00(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2022
okuta007:

shorrop there - I have lived in America more than 2 decades and Trump is the ONLY president in US history who says what he means and means what he says - 100 years from today, the man will be so celebrated an placed on the same level with Abe Lincoln and JFK - so sad the liberal media detested him because of his stand on combating illegal immigration but no doubt that man Trump served America with his heart and head - he wanted nothing and his biggest undoing was being frank and wanting to promote American individualism - which is antithetic to liberal democrat victim culture, race baiting, safety net dependency and hatred for whatever puts their ideology to test in the real world. CRAZY - see as the world don scatter under 1 year plus the man left office undecided

Liberal media huh?. Gotcha Trump head.

I happen to have sojourned stateside longer than your 2 decades, and we obviously belong to opposing ideological camps.

But I called a spade a spade. Something that is lost on you and your fellow Trumpies.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by hush15: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Trump has always been a realist, as a successful business man you can't afford to not be. He was never a politician.

This is what Nigeria needs and only an Igbo man can reason like this. An Igbo man will bluntly do what needs to be done to fix Nigeria, some may say Tinubu might do same well, I know he is an excellent technocrat, the only thing which disqualifies BAT in my book is tribalism, especially those of his online followers who insult everyone Igbo and anyone who disagrees with them they label as Igbo hence nope.

Tinubu is not really a tribalist. He is more of a myopic person. People don't know but Tinubu's tolerance level is next to nothing o, especially for those who he sees as a challenge. this is even more evident when he is in position of power
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by RapistOnBail: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You can't tell the future..

Because there are TOO MANY VARIABLES that you are NOT in control of..

Predicting the future is NOT the same thing as telling the future..shocked

It'll take a lot of process trying to convince the North and West that the igbos are ready to embrace *One Nigeria*.

An average Igbo man wants the country divided cos he feels the Oyel in his land shouldn’t be used in the construction of rail lines From Northern Nigeria to Niger republic.

We don’t need a prophet to tell us the truth when we know what’s actually happening in the country.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by caye(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2022
mrmacdon:
Did did 9/11 happened then trump

He DARE NOT SAY THE TRUTH O!
THE Military industrial complex would terminate his life insurance.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by DarkJeddi(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
RapistOnBail:

It'll take a lot of process trying to convince the North and West that the igbos are ready to embrace *One Nigeria*.

An average Igbo man wants the country divided cos he feels the Oyel in his land shouldn’t be used in the construction of rail lines From Northern Nigeria to Niger republic.

We don’t need a prophet to tell us the truth when we know what’s actually happening in the country.
Lol.. grin

You are still predicting the future..

Like I said..

NOBODY can TELL the future..

Haven't you seen more incredible things in life, than an Igbo becoming president before?

Just a moment in history can turn all these your permutations on its head..

I have lived long enough to know that..

WHAT WILL BE,WILL BE.. shocked
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Lol you sef talk am say Igbos are self centered.

You see the Main reason they are Egotistical and arrogant? Hmm

Being loud is different from arrogant
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Benrosaria(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW3yn0d0mE

I personally never in my life thought I would agree with Trump, but he's absolutely right.

But usa killed them cause they don’t want ultimate happiness

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by linearity: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
00FFT00:

You're not the only person who lives in America, and I can tell you that Trump is only good for Trump. What I however wholly agree with him is that Barak and Hilary got it wrong in Libya.

But they never meant to get anything right anyways. It was about set interests piloted by certain persons. The same goes for Sadam Hussein. They knew pretty well he had no weapons of mass destruction. He's gotta go. Period.

It was George W Bush that invaded Iraq…..and for every single video of Trump saying That Sadam was good, there is at least another one where Trump also said, he would have taken out Sadam quicker, faster and with no casualties.

The guy does not have any core value, he drifts to any position where positive perceptions is good at the moment, so ask him about the same topic two days later, he will be saying something completely opposite.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by VictorUSA(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Trump is a weakling
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nocommonsense: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
So you guys are saying Biden should declare world War 3 or what? Do you think war is best way to solve issues?no that's what Biden is avoiding
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Kingozymandias(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
softy:

why are u lieing nah??

This is your original post below

This is what Nigeria needs[b] and only an Igbo man can reason like this[/b][i][/i][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. An Igbo man will bluntly do what needs to be done to fix Nigeria, some may say Tinubu might do same well, I know he is an excellent technocrat, the only thing which disqualifies BAT in my book is tribalism, especially those of his online followers who insult everyone Igbo and anyone who disagrees with them they label as Igbo hence nope.

now my comment:

why is it difficult for that "ONLY AN IGBO MAN" to fix South East, politically?
why is that "only IGBO man" very greedy and sanctimonous about everything with NOTHING to show for it?

Warning: Pls think very well before you give answers, any misyarn will attract full blown desecration of your crude altar of your tribalism
[/s].
You are a hate filled tribalist and unintelligent at that other wise you would have understood my comment... Alas I see you just want to engage in a tribal bashing and thay is beneath me so I won't get into the gutter with you.

Bye
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Kingozymandias(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Acidosis:

True, Igbo governors like Ngige will bluntly fix ASUU's problems in 2 weeks. But since he isn't Igbo-ish enough, 7 years after, things have gone from bad to worse.

Philanthropist and businessman Okorocha can also fix Nigeria, just the same way he erected Multinational statues and small gods in Owerri city.

Or is it Martin Elechi, who is as old as Buhari's grandfather, or is it Obiano, the man currently cooling off in EFCC's custody??

You better keep your tribal sentiments in your pocket and face your reality. There are good and bad people in all tribes. It's okay to desire an Igbo president since we run a quota system but to demand one on the basis of "only an Igbo man can...." is the height of self-deceit.

I didn't understand your point
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Kingozymandias(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Originalsly:

I engage you on your comment .... why don't you defend your statement? When you make a bold statement you should be able to defend it .... to show how you've come to that conclusion. Is Jonathan Igbo? Yes/No?....if no then what tribe?

Jonathan is Niger deltan not Ibo ... You have heard them say several times we are not one and I agree wholeheartedly.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nova1988(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
loswhite:
Did he do things he spoke about 6 years ago?

bring back Gadaffi and Saddam Hussein to life? grin
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Realist12: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Democracy is good but the USA are failing to understand that Democracy has to come through transition, it's not applicable in every society, every government has a system and you can't just uproot a working system and expect peace. I guess Libya's case has proven that to the whole world. Poor Libya

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nova1988(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
ubee:
Nova1988 - the attention seeking OP, next time when you publish a news article with a headline mentioning an event of several years prior, please try to show some credibility and respect of captioning the news as being an old news.

Don't cheaply drive traffic your way.

lol! don't be ignorant, go and read what I wrote. I said "I stumbled on a clip from 6 years ago" try read my guy.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nova1988(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
bepositive11:
The reason those countries failed is because that is how dictators work. They make it so that only they know how to run their country.

Even if they both died a natural death, their countries would've been screwed

Go and see how people suffer on the backs of dictators. It's no joke. Those people fill up their pockets and drive the lower citizens into poverty

I don't support killing anyone, but dictators should be toppled from power. They're dictators for their selfish interests and not for the best interest of their countries and they don't mentor successors to take over from them

lol, you know nothing about Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi then. go and research and you'll see how Libya was one of the best countries in the world, it even had a higher GDP per capita than US and UK at one point in time Iraq too was doing splendid, now that they've killed them are the people living any better? no one is running Libya or Iraq now it's just a shit hole and a safe heaven for terrorist.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by bepositive11: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
You're the one who needs to do research. If they were doing so well, why did they turn against Gaddafi?

Dictators want to stay in power for their own selfish interests because they are the ones who enjoy most of their country's wealth

Again, I don't support the killing of anyone, but dictators should not exist on earth. They make life miserable for the average citizen

Nova1988:

lol, you know nothing about Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi then. go and research and you'll see how Libya was one of the best countries in the world, it even had a higher GDP per capita than US and UK at one point in time Iraq too was doing splendid, now that they've killed them are the people living any better? no one is running Libya or Iraq now it's just a shit hole and a safe heaven for terrorist.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by TI1919(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prosperous111:

I never insult anyone with my post I wonder why you would just come under my mention and even direct it to me that I have no sense. Those this makes sense to you? Now is it a crime to type what's in my mind out here?

What give you assurance that you know much better than me? You're nothing but a fool and your comments give you all away you this piece of shit
You did not insult me, but you called Donald J. Trump a clawn that is an insult to some body that am very sure is better than you fathers generation. By the way I did not insult you sha, just describe your type.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by VirileNelly2420: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:
FERNANDEZISBACK kiss

Lol, she's hiding in a bunker in Ukraine grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by TI1919(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prosperous111:

I will put you in prayers so that you will grow in wisdom and have more undersand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma: Photos Of 19 Looters Detained By SWAT Across Florida. / Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.