Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power (36060 Views)

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
100% correct
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nova1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW3yn0d0mE

I personally never in my life thought I would agree with Trump, but he's absolutely right.

He is a very practical man.

Had he been in power, Russia would not have been pushed to this point of provocation.

In fact, Obama and Co were leading up to it until he got elected.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by 00FFT00(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
linearity:

It was George W Bush that invaded Iraq…..and for everyone video of Trump saying That Sadam was good there is another one where Trump also said, he would have taken out Sadam quicker, faster and with no casualties.

The guy does not have any core value, he drifts to any position where positive perceptions is good at the moment, so him about the same topic two days after, he will be saying something completely opposite.

Donald Trump remains a rating politician. No values, just rhetorical noise.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Prosperous111(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
TI1919:
I will put you in prayers so that you will grow in wisdom and have more undersand.

Do that for the rest of your household that needs it. Your negativity is much that you even let that shows in you on a faceless forum.

Lo gba adura fun awon ara Ile e
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Prosperous111(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
TI1919:
You did not insult me, but you called Donald J. Trump a clawn that is an insult to some body that am very sure is better than you fathers generation. By the way I did not insult you sha, just describe your type.

Dindinrin. Donald trump relate to any of your family?

Don't pick my words again if you don't want to die Young. Shalom!!
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Bluntemperor: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
sammyscholar:
No!

Mr Trump is a biggot and only people of same characters can listen to him!
Throughout the 4-years he was there,he didn't know there was Gadaffi,abi!
- here is a former President,who came in through ballot,yet worked assiduously to shortchanged the same democratic values that brought him to power as he was always eulogizing Putin for being a despotic like him!
- Americans can never forget and forgive a man who allowed Covid-19 to kill over 500,000 in America only to say 'insecticide is solutions'
- Trump is a rabble-rouser and all his Billions are being used for negative in America.
Those who are not satisfied can go and ask American People,why Trump was replaced.
The man has nothing to offer!
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by deebrownneymar: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prosperous111:
This speech makes me had a second thoughts about Trump. I never like that clown but he made a lot of sense in this.

Come in once again lads

Trump has always made sense it’s just that the Democrats are good at using main stream media and big tech to suppress the truth and promote their propaganda that’s why there are so many ignorant people in the world today who hates Trump. The lefts are all about the New World Order. They want to control every nation and everyone. You risk persecution if you disagree with them even a little. It’s called cancel culture and if you study this very well you’ll find it’s anti-Christ.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by softy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s].
You are a hate filled tribalist and unintelligent at that other wise you would have understood my comment... Alas I see you just want to engage in a tribal bashing and thay is beneath me so I won't get into the gutter with you.

Bye
[/s]

Yen yen yen yen, cry cry Mr Gutter Itiboribo

Just run along!

Next time, don't ever start what you can not finish.

I will NOT dignify you with any reply after this. Stay clear..little kid!
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Kingozymandias(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
softy:
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen yen, cry cry Mr Gutter Itiboribo

Just run along!

Next time, don't ever start what you can not finish.

I will NOT dignify you with any reply after this. Stay clear..little kid!

Enjoy the rest of your evening comrade.

Bye
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by ofiko123(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
I am telling you..
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by DaFuhrer(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I didn't say only an Igbo man ,I meant an Igbo man by default because we are.modtly.traders sonby default have this realist mindset.

Mind you jotevery Igbo man , for instance.i would make a terrible president cause o have never traded, I have my MBA and been working in the private sector all my life, so to be specific I would say igbo.men.raised.for be business men through the apprenticeship traditional Igbo system wouldmbe perfect.to guide Nigeria to a desired destination.

The southeast should have turn to Eldorado by now since all your governors are Igbos. Running a personal business and running a country with ethnic diversity are two different things.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
I love Trump grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by TI1919(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prosperous111:

Dindinrin. Donald trump relate to any of your family?

Don't pick my words again if you don't want to die Young. Shalom!!
We are human so God decide who die and who live okay little rat, that decision is not in your hand or in your generation. I hope you've learn something today.
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Prosperous111(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
TI1919:
We are human so God decide who die and who live okay little rat, that decision is not in your hand or in your generation. I hope you've learn something today.

You're the one that's over me with negativity. Your papa never learnen because you never learn by yourself
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by TI1919(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Prosperous111:

You're the one that's over me with negativity. Your papa never learnen because you never learn by yourself
Huh try not to explode you little mini rat grincheesy
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by mrmacdon(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Stop dishing out CNN talking points.
Trump wanted to end NATO yet he urged NATO members to contribute more to NATO?
So that the will just get frustrated and end NATO
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by okuta007: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
00FFT00:

Liberal media huh?. Gotcha Trump head.

I happen to have sojourned stateside longer than your 2 decades, and we obviously belong to opposing ideological camps.

But I called a spade a spade. Something that is lost on you and your fellow Trumpies.

even media has deserted your Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who laughs like she is high on weed - listen little child, IF Trump was given half of the respect, support and freedom to do what he intends to do, i mean half of that leverage Joe Biden has squandered and keep squandering everyday, Trump would easily be the best president of any country in human history

Trump succeeded where no man dare thread

1. Media hatred and backlash because he defeated their darling Hillary Clinton

2. Black Life Matter staging protests and biting of American cities with law enforcement giving them a free pass right from the day of inauguration - this lasted almost 2 months non stop

3. Special Consul was set up to prove him and his alleged alliance with Russia - very unsettling for a man who is new to politics and trying to get settled

4. His own Attorney General Recused himself from the process thereby leaving Trump to face the music alone despite no evidence

5. Same Attorney General did not limit the scope or time of the investigation- allowed the consul to run wild even probing matters not relating to Russia or Trump all in a bid to discredit the man

6. First impeachment over phone call that lacked any substance whatsoever

7. Second impeachment over alleged insurrection when Trump never told his supporters to attack anyone or the capitol

8. Upon all this - Trump collects a salary of $1 a year - which is less than N600 to do a job that made him lose tens of millions of dollars because he stopped working for him self - Biden can’t do that, he takes a salary as president, Trump didnt

9. His family and friends and associates were constantly harassed and investigated over everything and anything just to frustrate him to quit. After 4 years of investigation and over $100 million of tax payers money wasted on the process - No single criminal charge worthy of Trump getting arrested has stood on his way- all hogwash no substance

10. And he left the white house having the beta job reports - great economy (pre covid) he was respected by Putin, China feared by adversaries and he made lots of peace deals like Abraham accord, contained Iran and a gist of others

yet the man no good because he talks anyhow or tweets always - oya now, how no dey tweet - how far with am ? see everywhere don scatter no respect for the USA even Saudi and UAE leaders are not taking his calls - damn, can that happen under Trump? lastly the gas price u are paying now, dis u pay up to half of that at anytime under Trump?

Boy go sidon na CNN induced bad belle for Trump na him dey worry u- may God allow your life to be run like Joe Biden is running America today and may God allow my life to be run like Trump ran America - Enough said!
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by 00FFT00(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
okuta007:

even media has deserted your Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who laughs like she is high on weed - listen little child, IF Trump was given half of the respect, support and freedom to do what he intends to do, i mean half of that leverage Joe Biden has squandered and keep squandering everyday, Trump would easily be the best president of any country in human history

Trump succeeded where no man dare thread

1. Media hatred and backlash because he defeated their darling Hillary Clinton

2. Black Life Matter staging protests and biting of American cities with law enforcement giving them a free pass right from the day of inauguration - this lasted almost 2 months non stop

3. Special Consul was set up to prove him and his alleged alliance with Russia - very unsettling for a man who is new to politics and trying to get settled

4. His own Attorney General Recused himself from the process thereby leaving Trump to face the music alone despite no evidence

5. Same Attorney General did not limit the scope or time of the investigation- allowed the consul to run wild even probing matters not relating to Russia or Trump all in a bid to discredit the man

6. First impeachment over phone call that lacked any substance whatsoever

7. Second impeachment over alleged insurrection when Trump never told his supporters to attack anyone or the capitol

8. Upon all this - Trump collects a salary of $1 a year - which is less than N600 to do a job that made him lose tens of millions of dollars because he stopped working for him self - Biden can’t do that, he takes a salary as president, Trump didnt

9. His family and friends and associates were constantly harassed and investigated over everything and anything just to frustrate him to quit. After 4 years of investigation and over $100 million of tax payers money wasted on the process - No single criminal charge worthy of Trump getting arrested has stood on his way- all hogwash no substance

10. And he left the white house having the beta job reports - great economy (pre covid) he was respected by Putin, China feared by adversaries and he made lots of peace deals like Abraham accord, contained Iran and a gist of others

yet the man no good because he talks anyhow or tweets always - oya now, how no dey tweet - how far with am ? see everywhere don scatter no respect for the USA even Saudi and UAE leaders are not taking his calls - damn, can that happen under Trump? lastly the gas price u are paying now, dis u pay up to half of that at anytime under Trump?

Boy go sidon na CNN induced bad belle for Trump na him dey worry u- may God allow your life to be run like Joe Biden is running America today and may God allow my life to be run like Trump ran America - Enough said!

You took time to write a 10 paragraph gibberish in defense of a twice impeached criminal and sadist?.
Sorry, you're way below my cadre.
Go find something meaningful to do with the rest of your life, like getting a job.

Bye!
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by okuta007: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2022
00FFT00:

You took time to write a 10 paragraph gibberish in defense of a twice impeached criminal and sadist?.
Sorry, you're way below my cadre.
Go find something meaningful to do with the rest of your life, like getting a job.

Bye!

look at when u responded to me and how long it took me to respond to you - it’s because i only responded to you when i got off work

tou are the illegal alien in america who is so pained that Trump didn’t give u papers and hello Biden ain’t giving you either - go hug transformer
Re: Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power by Encyclopedia1: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2022
Kingozymandias:

The same could be said if every other tribe that has been tested in all these positions from the north to aviation to works and housing etc yet Yoruba , Hausa and Niger Delta have all been tested in ASO ROCK..

Now it's the turn of the Igbo everyone is acting out. It's alright
I am not saying Igbo should not be the next president but do it the right way with the right person. Do u even think I'll support most of those Yoruba pipu coming up for presidency? They are all fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma: Photos Of 19 Looters Detained By SWAT Across Florida. / Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China / Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.