Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR (51283 Views)

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Hubeznigeria(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2022
If I were his superior I would have a different look at it... I believe that superior authorities should be respected and revered. But, I know what dreams can make people do. It might be he desires the office of a Colonel or a higher office hence his motive for taking the picture. I am a Christian and my Bible tells me that Faith is substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

I remembered when I first bought my first blackberry bold 2 many many years ago (2011/2012). I had no money. The only thing I had was the kpalasa phone I was using with which I downloaded the picture of the Blackberry bold2. Every morning, I would look at it and reminded myself that I would have it and it wasn't too long, I bought the phone.

What is my point in telling this story, we all have dreams and aspirations and whenever we come close to someone or something that is a representation of the dreams we have, we barely control ourselves. That's why you see Davido's fan climb on stage just to grab and touch them. The NA should have checked his uniform to see if there's any insignia of a Colonel on it suggestive of the fact that we might want to dupe unsuspecting persons before dismissing him. Otherwise they should have encouraged him that with hardowrk and dedication to duty, he would someday grow to the rank of a Colonel and even more. My thoughts anyway. But the NA knows better than I do.

May we never be unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Drsnives(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2022
This one would definitely join either, robber, bandits, bokoharam, isis, kidnapper, organ hervester etc.
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Saint1960: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
One of the major problems we have is decision making.

One of our major problems in this country is insecurity.

After you dismissed and release a soldier that was trained to kill, what do you think, most of these people ended up as bandits, kidnappers et al.

For this type of crime, I don't think NAF should dismiss this guy there should be a better punishment for him rather than dismiss him. What happens to the guard room, what happened to other punishment.

So much wisdom
Was expecting someone say this rather odas are saying that severs him right
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by ignis: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

After you dismissed and release a soldier that was trained to kill, what do you think, most of these people ended up as bandits, kidnappers et al.

For this type of crime, I don't think NAF should dismiss this guy there should be a better punishment for him rather than dismiss him. What happens to the guard room, what happened to other punishment.

You are right... This man will be a serious threat to the society. I'm sure bandits and kidnappers will be rushing to recruit him now at a higher pay
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dawn91(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Which one is private soldier again? Was he a private ? Nigerian army sacks private or Nigeria army sacks soldier! Period ! Which one is private soldier!!

If you want to screw up news in Nigeria for a day it's simple to do, just be the first to release it and intentionally mess up the headline... All the other websites, media and enws agencies will copy it with the error ... Not one will correct it .. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by emmykk(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

If he turns kidnapper he will still be gun down when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin This one wants to impress his village people.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by kingslj: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You were born into the military, yet you don't know what impersonation in the military is?

Did he by any chance identify himself as a colonel?

Lemme hint you, you can only be guilty of impersonation when you try or attemp to portray yourself as what you are not.

Posing on a seat that is not your designated seat is simply indiscipline especially if the seat is for your superior.

you are very wrong. military law is very much such acts. look at the flag of office behind the colonel. does a private command an army formation?
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Jaqenhghar: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
They know how to sack their own.
If he had beaten, raped or killed one civilian he will be promoted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Ajeeb: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Thanks for this
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by meccuno: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You were born into the military, yet you don't know what impersonation in the military is?

Lemme hint you, you can only be guilty of impersonation when you try or attemp to portray yourself as what you are not.

Posing on a seat that is not your designated seat is simply indiscipline especially if the seat is for your superior.
he should have sat down on the seat of the Commander in chief na undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by ellizy(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
See discipline!
I love this force…
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nicepoker(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
To upload on SM. Serves him right.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by airsaylongcome: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Don't be surprised he may not even know that what he was doing is even wrong self, all this officers that just join the military without knowing the do's and don't of military service the other day a female soldier allowed a corper engaged her when such an act is forbidden for new recruits, what am saying in essence is that it is good to know the laws of any institution you belong too, to avoid unnecary sanctions or dismisal

If you know the do's and don'ts of the military, you will NEVER call a Private an Officer. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Mooh247: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Dismissal is too harsh... But they should have severely punish him for such disrespect

What's military without authority , command and discipline
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Anaerobi(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Army work sef.

They too like respect

Dismissing is too harsh jor.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Enemyofpeace: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
You sat on your boss’s chair, o wrong now
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Pls which one.is private soldier again?
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
As in, he go sitdon for colonel chair? As what na? He is a bombastic element.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by usah4(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:
Can you imagine the effrontery and temerity.

He should be jailed also, cause that's impersonation

Now think of it this way if a Corper Lady does same what will happen.
The fact that this man is wrong in his doing doesn't warrant his dismissal, he should be punish instead and corrected.

May God give us all wisdom to be good leaders and Judges.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

If you know the do's and don'ts of the military, you will NEVER call a Private an Officer. NEVER
I never claimed to know the do's and don't in my write up above, if a private is not an officer how are my to know, I am not soldier ? Just empasising on the need for those military personal to know there rules and conduct, thanks for the clearance anyway
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by ultimatekint(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2022
So , if I am fortunate to get in contact with a General in the Nigeria army , and decided to take a snap with him , that means I must be gunned down.Please take it easy with that guy!
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by ibechris(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Dismissal without serious caution is a recipe for future disaster.

I pity Nigeria and the next generation. Is this how to curb deviance in societies?
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by udemzyudex(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:

You know nothing about Military code of conduct. I was born into it, I've lived through it.

Just forget aborrit, you'll never understand

Ose major general.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Offpoint1: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2022
The ones that killed innocent civilians gets "Internal Discipline" while the one that sat on a superior chair gets dismissed.... What a banana republic
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by udemzyudex(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ignore that self made major general grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Trumann: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2022
They could have demoted him but he's still a private.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by airsaylongcome: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I never claimed to know the do's and don't in my write up above, if a private is not an officer how are my to know I am not soldier ? Just empasising on the need for those military personal to know there rules and conduct, thanks for the clearance anyway

Bratislava come and see something
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by whippersnapper(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2022
koolib:
The generation of social media. He may have done it solely to upload it on the social media
show off. He wants to oppress people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos / 3 Female Corpses With Missing Private Parts Discovered In Okpoko, Anambra / Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.