Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR (51648 Views)

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by DonBenny77(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
He wants to use the picture for fraudulent purposes
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dollypie20(f): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Ah! Ìkojá aye
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by tit(f): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2022
What of the person who snap the picture?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by sonofElElyon: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
ehnukiny:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/21/nigerian-army-sacks-private-soldier-taking-picture-colonel%E2%80%99s-office

What about the co accomplice who held the camera and took the photo ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dawn91(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Private is a rank in the army.

The least in rank.

I obviously know that Einstein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dawn91(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Urocket93:

This one na mumulicious mumu��.
A PRIVATE is the lowest rank in the non commisioned cadres of the army.

Your brain needs a reset in reading and comprehension
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Greyworld: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
One of the major problems we have is decision making.

One of our major problems in this country is insecurity.

After you dismissed and release a soldier that was trained to kill, what do you think, most of these people ended up as bandits, kidnappers et al.

For this type of crime, I don't think NAF should dismiss this guy there should be a better punishment for him rather than dismiss him. What happens to the guard room, what happened to other punishment.
Them be goats na... Thats why CIA operatives are hunted down are not allowed to leave. You don't just throw a Weapon into the street like that.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
Which one is private soldier again? Was he a private ? Nigerian army sacks private or Nigeria army sacks soldier! Period ! Which one is private soldier!!

If you want to screw up news in Nigeria for a day it's simple to do, just be the first to release it and intentionally mess up the headline... All the other websites, media and enws agencies will copy it with the error ... Not one will correct it .. grin
Oga information is power, equipped yourself with right information. Having said that, a recruit in armed force (someone without any rank) is called "private"
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by stamapro(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2022
He just succeeded in carrying out a coup de tat, he should be Court marshalled and sentence to firing squad, a fifth columnists in the making, see as him resemble Thomas Sankara self. His boss should be demoted for not checking his excessive, which obviously, did not start now
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dawn91(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Offpointng:

tho ur ignorance stinks but that's a story for another day. a private is a rank in the Army and thus, nothing do the headline
You reading and comprehension skills are so poor

My sympathies
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dawn91(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Oga information is power, equipped yourself with right information. Having said that, a recruit in armed force (someone without any rank) is called "private"

All of you quoting me are the school dropouts and iliterates
.sorry indeed ...

None of you could comprehend

Pele
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by pinkygurl(f): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hubeznigeria:
If I were his superior I would have a different look at it... I believe that superior authorities should be respected and revered. But, I know what dreams can make people do. It might be he desires the office of a Colonel or a higher office hence his motive for taking the picture. I am a Christian and my Bible tells me that Faith is substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

I remembered when I first bought my first blackberry bold 2 many many years ago (2011/2012). I had no money. The only thing I had was the kpalasa phone I was using with which I downloaded the picture of the Blackberry bold2. Every morning, I would look at it and reminded myself that I would have it and it wasn't too long, I bought the phone.

What is my point in telling this story, we all have dreams and aspirations and whenever we come close to someone or something that is a representation of the dreams we have, we barely control ourselves. That's why you see Davido's fan climb on stage just to grab and touch them. The NA should have checked his uniform to see if there's any insignia of a Colonel on it suggestive of the fact that we might want to dupe unsuspecting persons before dismissing him. Otherwise they should have encouraged him that with hardowrk and dedication to duty, he would someday grow to the rank of a Colonel and even more. My thoughts anyway. But the NA knows better than I do.

May we never be unfortunate
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by LeoDeKing: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:

I obviously know that Einstein
Obviously you said?

On the contrary, your comment revealed you obviously don't know.

I don't have to be Albert Einstein, is a common knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Exceed15: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is not the right step. We need more men and we are dismissing the available ones . Are there no other disciplinary action to be taken?
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dawn91(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Obviously you said?

On the contrary, your comment revealed you obviously don't know.

I don't have to be Albert Einstein, is a common knowledge.
[/s]
. because you read my comment and your single figure IQ couldn't understand it and only interpreted it one way doesn't make you correct ..

Now run along
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by LeoDeKing: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Dawn91:

. because you read my comment and your single figure IQ couldn't understand it and only interpreted it one way doesn't make you correct ..

Now run along
[/s]
Shut up, you know nadda.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Letzgo: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Dawn91(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up, you know nadda.

Okay
.now run along
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Oppy2k2: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
A soldier colleague that snap the pics should also be purnish
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by wiseoneking: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
SERVES HIM RIGHT..
angry
NOTHING PASS RESPECT AND SELF DISCIPLINE.
What a jungle and gutter response. Taking pictures and sacking soldiers, and you are here mouthing your vomits?
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
SERVES HIM RIGHT..
angry
Then learn to close your legs
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:

You know nothing about Military code of conduct. I was born into it, I've lived through it.

Just forget aborrit, you'll never understand
Why are you not in Borno? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
wiseoneking:
What a jungle and gutter response. Taking pictures and sacking soldiers, and you are here mouthing your vomits?
[/s]

THANKS FOR THE TRASH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Jeon(f): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
BenDo63:
Then learn to close your legs

MORE LIKE DROP-IN MY NUMBER TO VIEW NUDE

BenDo63:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by qekng40(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
BenDo63:
Why are you not in Borno? grin
Same reason you're not.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Baba sit down for colonel seat dey snap picture come dey sip tea, plus the snapper and the snapped them suppose dismiss tho two, that's gross insubordination.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Gentlerespect76: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
SERVES HIM RIGHT..
angry
grin
But the guy dey catch cruise, nah. Seriously he erred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nikes(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hubeznigeria:
If I were his superior I would have a different look at it... I believe that superior authorities should be respected and revered. But, I know what dreams can make people do. It might be he desires the office of a Colonel or a higher office hence his motive for taking the picture. I am a Christian and my Bible tells me that Faith is substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

I remembered when I first bought my first blackberry bold 2 many many years ago (2011/2012). I had no money. The only thing I had was the kpalasa phone I was using with which I downloaded the picture of the Blackberry bold2. Every morning, I would look at it and reminded myself that I would have it and it wasn't too long, I bought the phone.

What is my point in telling this story, we all have dreams and aspirations and whenever we come close to someone or something that is a representation of the dreams we have, we barely control ourselves. That's why you see Davido's fan climb on stage just to grab and touch them. The NA should have checked his uniform to see if there's any insignia of a Colonel on it suggestive of the fact that we might want to dupe unsuspecting persons before dismissing him. Otherwise they should have encouraged him that with hardowrk and dedication to duty, he would someday grow to the rank of a Colonel and even more. My thoughts anyway. But the NA knows better than I do.

May we never be unfortunate
Spoken like a true civilian. If the dismissed soldier reads this thing you just wrote, he might even slap you himself. The army doesn't operate like you think
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by ComeToJesus: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Social media has ended and will continue to end fools' dreams.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Ogbodobeogbodo: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
I tire for Nigeria Army with their unprofessional judgement, they should retest the thinking faculty of the officers who sacked him, but wait o, this may be God shielding him away from future Boko Haram attack, you know God works in mysterious ways, the man should thank his stars.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by eguarojeona: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
ehnukiny:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/21/nigerian-army-sacks-private-soldier-taking-picture-colonel%E2%80%99s-office
As usual use southern money to build and maintain the school.But employ and admit majorly northerners. These people have been parasiting on the south since 1914
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by wewe1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just thinking out loud.........

While we pardon Boko Haram members, treat them Presidentially....

A private soldier sat on his superior's seat and took a picture 1then he is dismissed from the service....
Why?
1. Gross indiscipline
2. Army Code of conduct

All resources spent on training him went down the drain.

We like wasting resources in this country, all resources

Natural resources
Human resources
Capital resources

All na waste

This life no balance at all....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.