Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR (51282 Views)

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Offpointng: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Hubeznigeria:
If I were his superior I would have a different look at it... I believe that superior authorities should be respected and revered. But, I know what dreams can make people do. It might be he desires the office of a Colonel or a higher office hence his motive for taking the picture. I am a Christian and my Bible tells me that Faith is substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

I remembered when I first bought my first blackberry bold 2 many many years ago (2011/2012). I had no money. The only thing I had was the kpalasa phone I was using with which I downloaded the picture of the Blackberry bold2. Every morning, I would look at it and reminded myself that I would have it and it wasn't too long, I bought the phone.

What is my point in telling this story, we all have dreams and aspirations and whenever we come close to someone or something that is a representation of the dreams we have, we barely control ourselves. That's why you see Davido's fan climb on stage just to grab and touch them. The NA should have checked his uniform to see if there's any insignia of a Colonel on it suggestive of the fact that we might want to dupe unsuspecting persons before dismissing him. Otherwise they should have encouraged him that with hardowrk and dedication to duty, he would someday grow to the rank of a Colonel and even more. My thoughts anyway. But the NA knows better than I do.

May we never be unfortunate

A Private with Faith and Hope to get to the rank of a Colonel is a wasted faith cause it's not possible. if there's anything he should keep his faith high is to be promoted as at when due and stop hoping to attain the impossibility rank of a NCO
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by udemzyudex(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2022
emmykk:

If he turns kidnapper he will still be gun down when the time comes

As if he won't die if he goes to war.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by virginchaser(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2022
So what happened to the officer that took picture of ex governor of Anambra state in EFCC office is yet to be made public.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by BusinessPlan22: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2022
superCleanworks:
he deserves to be dismissed and jailed.
this is how disrespect, insubordination and coup starts

Sharrap abeg
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Offpointng: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
Which one is private soldier again? Was he a private ? Nigerian army sacks private or Nigeria army sacks soldier! Period ! Which one is private soldier!!

If you want to screw up news in Nigeria for a day it's simple to do, just be the first to release it and intentionally mess up the headline... All the other websites, media and enws agencies will copy it with the error ... Not one will correct it .. grin

tho ur ignorance stinks but that's a story for another day. a private is a rank in the Army and thus, nothing do the headline

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Bratislava come and see something
tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Urocket93(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:
Which one is private soldier again? Was he a private ? Nigerian army sacks private or Nigeria army sacks soldier! Period ! Which one is private soldier!!

If you want to screw up news in Nigeria for a day it's simple to do, just be the first to release it and intentionally mess up the headline... All the other websites, media and enws agencies will copy it with the error ... Not one will correct it .. grin

This one na mumulicious mumu��.
A PRIVATE is the lowest rank in the non commisioned cadres of the army.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by LeoDeKing: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Private is a rank in the army.

The least in rank.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by whippersnapper(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
They know how to sack their own.
If he had beaten, raped or killed one civilian he will be promoted
that's a criminal offence in the military even in para-military. You could even be sacked for smoking
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Hubeznigeria(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Offpointng:

A Private with Faith and Hope to get to the rank of a Colonel is a wasted faith cause it's not possible. if there's anything he should keep his faith high is to be promoted as at when due and stop hoping to attain the impossibility rank of a NCO
Noted. Thanks for the clarification. I don't know how the military operates anyway but are you saying it's not possible for him to further in terms of academics leading to him becoming a commissioned soldier? I'm just asking.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He didn't impersonate since he was not wearing the rank of the colonel.

He might just be one of the soldiers attached to the office, hence his unlimited access. Then he decided to use the opportunity for paparazzi.
But military has discipline, military life is not an ordinary life.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by kelspinall(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
One of the major problems we have is decision making.

One of our major problems in this country is insecurity.

After you dismissed and release a soldier that was trained to kill, what do you think, most of these people ended up as bandits, kidnappers et al.

For this type of crime, I don't think NAF should dismiss this guy there should be a better punishment for him rather than dismiss him. What happens to the guard room, what happened to other punishment.
Nigerian army. Not airforce
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by BRATISLAVA: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Bratislava come and see something

Lol.

What air my to do? Except lol
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by AgentGoat: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Good for him. No be everything person dey take catch cruise.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by aspabay(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2022
ehnukiny:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/21/nigerian-army-sacks-private-soldier-taking-picture-colonel%E2%80%99s-office

Soldier dismissed for taking pictures in Colonel office.

Soldier no name, colonel no name.

Sahara lies
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by snoopz: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2022
If that behaviors falls under gross misbehavior, then they can sack him
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by kelspinall(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
the funny side is the picture looks good for meme and the serious side is, this sacking of a thing is way to harsh for it.4/5 months suspension is more better than this.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Theunbothered: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

After you dismissed and release a soldier that was trained to kill, what do you think, most of these people ended up as bandits, kidnappers et al.

For this type of crime, I don't think NAF should dismiss this guy there should be a better punishment for him rather than dismiss him. What happens to the guard room, what happened to other punishment.

You people overrate the army

Remember two weeks ago when these same guys were hiding from armed robbers?

Real life is not a movie abeg.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by miraclenaeche(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Did you see anything like NAF there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by kulrunsman79(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2022
The best thing that could have been done is NA sending him to fight in Ukraine
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by wink2015(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
THIS IS EXECUTIVE HIGH HANDEDNESS.

Just a caution warning letter should have been enough.

Why go the extra miles to sack this officer.

I THINK THE NGERIA ARMY WANTS TO PLEASE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WHO IS A RETIRE OFFICER OF THE RANK OF A MAJOR GENERAL.

WHAT ABOUT PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WHO ALLOWED HIS DAUGHTER TO USE THE PRESIDENTIAL FLEET.

WHO REPRIMANDED HER?

Go to the Oil Producing Community in Delta state, Rivers state, Akwa Ibom and see how military officer are looting the national treasure ( crude oil )

The federal government is not arresting this officers or put punitive measure.

The government only complain of crude oil thelft.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Voldoz: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
ehnukiny:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/21/nigerian-army-sacks-private-soldier-taking-picture-colonel%E2%80%99s-office

But come to think of it that office looks like those offices in Nollywood 2000 movies.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Miracle2022: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

NAF is different from NA.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Themandator: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
They are lenient with him
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Yemon: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
superCleanworks:
he deserves to be dismissed and jailed.
this is how disrespect, insubordination and coup starts

Exactly my brother,their types are coup plotters.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Themandator: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

The other option is death.... Ordinary private..... If you know the distance between the two office you will know that is not a guardroom offence

Private that doesn't have a single rank went to a colonel office and has the liver to seat down and then snap
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by ucpounds: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
where did they state that u most not take a picture in the colonel office where was this stated pls
bunch of confused souls
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by thatigboman1: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Offpointng:

a private is an NCO already. U are talking of CO.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by Kaymansion(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2022
shocked They might call him back, that's the power of social media
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR by superCleanworks(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Sharrap abeg

Exactly what I told your mom. She's too noisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Barber Was Caught Peeping At Female Neighbour In Bathroom In Lagos / Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa / 3 Female Corpses With Missing Private Parts Discovered In Okpoko, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.