Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School (1275 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2022
I have no sympathy for guys who say ‘I trained her to university, paid her school fees, gave her money for upkeep, now she has dumped me and won't marry me’. You're stupid. Very stupid. Why should she marry you? Who wants to marry a fool? How can you train a girlfriend and waste your resources on her? To slap you dey ‘hungry’ me! You deserve not to ever marry!”

You have no spiritual, natural, or legal obligation to train your girlfriend or invest financially on her!

Train yourself to be successful, rather than train a girlfriend to university, and you can select from the best-trained girls to marry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Godada(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2022
tongue
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Flexherbal(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Uzomacharles: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Simply because She's scared he might end up training another girl in school while they're married

This SIMPS won't learn lesson

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by EmptyGarden(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Cliché.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Boogyman557: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool

IF I EVER Facebook DIS useless MANCHI..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST em right leg!

I no go STOP der oooo!

I go make sure sey I BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2022
I am always skeptical of the idea of training a lady in school to marry her later. If you want to render humanitarian services go to orphanages or public schools.

You can sponsor a wife's education, Yes. But girlfriend? Lol... On your own!

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Simply because She's scared he might end up training another girl in school while they're married

This SIMPS won't learn lesson

Comrade. It's so unfortunate that simps will never learn.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
I am always skeptical of the idea of training a lady in school to marry her later. If you want to render humanitarian services go to orphanages or public schools.

You can sponsor a wife's education, Yes. But girlfriend? Lol... On your own!

I'm surprised this is coming from you. I'm really impressed with your comment. It is a good thing you Nigeria girls are now getting rid of your entitlement mentality. Let your fellow genders learn from you. Keep it up!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

[s]I'm surprised this is coming from you. I'm really impressed with your comment. It is a good thing you Nigeria girls are now getting rid of your entitlement mentality. Let your fellow genders learn from you. Keep it up! [/s]
I didn't type that for your commendation. You may keep your approval to yourself, it's not needed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:
I didn't type that for your commendation. You may keep your approval to yourself, it's not needed. Thanks

It's a good thing you're gradually gaining your senses back. I'm glad you're getting rid of your entitlement mentality. Let your fellow genders learn from you. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Preach OP. Preach bro.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
This one sha wants to keep his dead thread going grin .... Imagine forcing his compliments on poor me cry

I don't need your approval, is that too much for your redpilled stomach to swallow? grin

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

IF I EVER Facebook DIS useless MANCHI..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST em right leg!

I no go STOP der oooo!

I go make sure sey I BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

WTF MAN!
can you read all this brethren,you can't become a bob Marley or Fela by just smoking green.
You need more than this headless cappings brother man.
But na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by dhiqson(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin ;very funny
You could have read and just pass
But no you decided to comment
Well like he pointed out
Spread the gospel to your gender
tongue
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by OKON125(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin isn't this a vawlence
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Preach OP. Preach bro.

Comrade. We'll keeping on preaching the truth!!!!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Palema007:
This one sha wants to keep his dead thread going grin .... Imagine forcing his compliments on poor me cry

I don't need your approval, is that too much for your redpilled stomach to swallow? grin
[/s]

This one na mumu. why you comment for the thread? Didn't you see it was for redpillers?
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
dhiqson:
grin grin ;very funny
You could have read and just pass
But no you decided to comment
Well like he pointed out
Spread the gospel to your gender
tongue

Comrade. U dey mind the idiot ?
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Painment is when you are expecting "Awwwww thank you" but you got " keep your compliments I don't need it" grin grin grin grin

It's a pity upon your red pill your ego is fragile and it's easily bruised. You need a lot to learn, go back to your teachers. You haven't learned enough!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
Palema007:
Painment is when you are expecting "Awwwww thank you" but you got " keep your compliments I don't need it" grin grin grin grin

It's a pity upon your red pill your ego is as fragile and it's easily bruised. You need a lot to learn, go back to your teachers. You haven't learned enough!

grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Stop derailing this thread With your stupidity!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
And his senseless self failed to realize I do not find him pleasing to engage. Kid, I know how to use the quote button!

I hope you took notes during your redpills classes, you really need to refresh it now! grin grin

Oh! You were only taught about pussy! Little wonder you've been all over me. Lol but this ain't no pussy dude! grin

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by dhiqson(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade. U dey mind the idiot ?

No too reply am
No let this people dey rile you up
Just ignore
Message passed
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Boogyman557: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
can you read all this brethren,you can't become a bob Marley or Fela by just smoking green.
You need more than this headless cappings brother man.
But na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Holly Gram cool Na me be BOOGYMAN, AKA BABA YAGA, AKA BLAST BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA!

I No de copy anybody...

4 u to RECOGNIZE my CAPRISUN.. it means sey my FACE show and my shoe SHINE!

Because 4 MAIN MARKET Dem no de NOTICE who no get doings..

WTF MAN!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Rickmann: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I have no sympathy for guys who say ‘I trained her to university, paid her school fees, gave her money for upkeep, now she has dumped me and won't marry me’. You're stupid. Very stupid. Why should she marry you? Who wants to marry a fool? How can you train a girlfriend and waste your resources on her? To slap you dey ‘hungry’ me! You deserve not to ever marry!”

You have no spiritual, natural, or legal obligation to train your girlfriend or invest financially on her!

Train yourself to be successful, rather than train a girlfriend to university, and you can select from the best-trained girls to marry

When will guys realise it's risky seeing a girl through school? Fact is, she could leave you tomorrow and technically , she owes you nothing.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Putindbutt: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Palema007:

It's a pity upon your red pill your ego is fragile and it's easily bruised. You need a lot to learn, go back to your teachers. You haven't learned enough!

grin grin grin grin
what are you feeling like
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Olowoshako(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Seriously u are right, is only a fool dat will training is girlfriend to school
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Unlesss God Himself thunders from heaven, I WILL NEVER SPONSOR A GIRLFRIEND TO SCHOOL, NEVER!

If I love her too much, I'll marry her, then sponsor her to school undecided... If she doesn't agree with that, then let her find someone else who will undecided...
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rickmann:

When will guys realise it's risky seeing a girl through school? Fact is, she could leave you tomorrow and technically , she owes you nothing.

Comrade. It is so unfortunate that most Simps will never learn at all.

This is why they're called simpleton
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Olowoshako:
Seriously u are right, is only a fool dat will training is girlfriend to school

Increase the volume comrade!!!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Putindbutt:

what are you feeling like

Comrade. the idiot was extremely happy because she got a reply from us. Ignore her and deprive her the attention she seeks!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him After Training Her In School by GooodHardDick: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Favfables1:
Unlesss God Himself thunders from heaven, I WILL NEVER SPONSOR A GIRLFRIEND TO SCHOOL, NEVER!

If I love her too much, I'll marry her, then sponsor her to school undecided... If she doesn't agree with that, then let her find someone else who will undecided...

Louder comrade. Increase the volume to the highest comrade!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video Of How School Girl With Heavy Backside Shakes Her Waist / Two Strong Ladies Fight Over Man On Highway; Naked Themselves – Video / Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.