Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. (1280 Views)

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night / If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by YoobaNesan: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is a must watch to show DNA is must for #Justice4Mohbad

https:///VeryDarkMan3/status/1704849261152649450?s=08

Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by obinna58(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na yeruba discussion, it seems she’s a traitor or what
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Was this boy really married or you guys are just giving his baby mama the wife title even though no marriage took place?
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by YoobaNesan: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
That's the issue my sis....calling her a baby mama is even with some courtesy, she just get pregnant for the boy and shove it on him from hookup things...rumours has it said she was having affair with Sam Larry and some in-house goons.

Samantha124:
Was this boy really married or you guys are just giving his baby mama the wife title even though no marriage took place?

1 Like

Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by talented321: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
mohbad is likely a simp and don't know street life, imagine that olosho. Who knows whether that girl was another cause of their fight.. Without dna i don't believe mohbad own's that child..
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Calling someone a wife when she's not a wife can be an insult to married women out there who were properly married.

That word should be respected because those ladies who are married earned it... You don't just cohabit with someone, have his baby, and then be called a wife.
YoobaNesan:
That's the issue my sis....calling her a baby mama is even with some courtesy, she just get pregnant for the boy and shove it on him from hookup things...rumours has it said she was having affair with Sam Larry and some in-house goons.

3 Likes

Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by YoobaNesan: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rumours has it that that was the cause of the bully from Sam Larry and if you check am well, the boy resemble Sam Larry.

He is a glorified Simp, Infact his simpness went to the extreme. How can you abandon a father that single handedly fed, brought you up and send you to a polytechnic (Mapoly), since your mother abandon you to go ride another dick, since you're 4, 15 yrs ago.

The mother live in his mansion in Lekki, while the father perishes in his slum in Ikorodu.

Should I burst your brain, the father was a singer and Mohbad inherited that from him.

The popular phrase that brought him to limelight Ko Por Ke was first used by the dad in his song....he inherited it from his dad

talented321:
mohbad is likely a simp and don't know street life, imagine that olosho. Who knows whether that girl was another cause of their fight.. Without dna i don't believe mohbad own's that child..

1 Like

Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by talented321: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Because i read it somewhere how his useless olosho girlfriend's family was enjoying from him more than his own family.
It's better i born olosho than a simp. The first sign of simps is they believe there mother more than the father even when the father haven't done any harm to them.. And he was also dragging that marley sister with zino' i just dey feel for zino the boy too good, you can't compare mohbad to zino even half sef.. From my observation mohbad Bleep up well well and still betray. Imagine sharing the same woman with ur boss. And larry will take that child, what a lose. i know both naira marley, larry and mohbad, all of them are victims. Let wait for the dna and autopsy result.
YoobaNesan:

Should I burst your brain, the father was a singer and Mohbad inherited that from him.

The popular phrase that brought him to limelight Ko Por Ke was first used by the dad in his song....he inherited it from his dad

Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by YoobaNesan: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Mohbad sef said the Olosho girl was just sending all his money to her mother.

https:///Masterfrosh101/status/1705194032207483191?s=08

talented321:
Because i read it somewhere how his useless olosho girlfriend's family was enjoying from him more than his own family.
It's better i born olosho than a simp. The first sign of simps is they believe there mother more than the father even when the father haven't done any harm to them.. And he was also dragging that marley sister with zino' i just dey feel for zino the boy too good, you can't compare mohbad to zino even half sef.. From my observation mohbad Bleep up well well and still betray. Imagine sharing the same woman with ur boss. And larry will take that child, what a lose. i know both naira marley, larry and mohbad, all of them are victims. Let wait for the dna and autopsy result.

Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by talented321: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Just imagine, and we were blaming the father, once i observe you are a simp i don't feel sorry for you. A woman wey never born a child for you, and you haven't confirm it through dna, you don start to mumu.. Make the shameless mother enjoy the dividend of a weak son. You leave ur child at 4 and u no shame dey live the house he own..
YoobaNesan:
Mohbad sef said the Olosho girl was just sending all his money to her mother.

https:///Masterfrosh101/status/1705194032207483191?s=08

Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by YoobaNesan: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Death is the greatest reward for all simps.
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by Thomasankara(m): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2023
[/color]dear, he never married her,just random lady he snatched from an unfortunate guy. That's more reason his family never rated her. Some Nigerians just have herd mentality, because their idols said he married her,then they followed suit and start spreading the lies[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by Thomasankara(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2023
[/color]you talked high sense of decorum[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Calling someone a wife when she's not a wife can be an insult to married women out there who were properly married.

That word should be respected because those ladies who are married earned it... You don't just cohabit with someone, have his baby, and then be called a wife.
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by Gadafii: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Another whole angle to these stories

Different narration, some people are already alleging that police will say the boy was strangled in the autopsy report so that naira Marley can be exonerated of being involved in His death, the blame will now be on the father who hurriedly buried him with his neck broken
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by ConfidentialDoc: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gadafii:
Another whole angle to these stories

Different narration, some people are already alleging that police will say the boy was strangled in the autopsy report so that naira Marley can be exonerated of being involved in His death, the blame will now be on the father who hurriedly buried him with his neck broken

With all these revelation about the family and parents, I wonder why the dad would volunteer to bury him.
He should have let the darling mumsie plan the burial ...now he's in trouble
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by Illegal1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
omoh....,...E beta make person thief/olosho than to born mumu..

i rest my case.
Re: Must Watch! Mohbad Conversation With His Wife. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
He kept talking about death in almost all the videos I have seen.

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Of Short trousers To Church Is There Anything Really Bad In It? / Love Is A Trap In The Making / Guys Are Looking For Cheap Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.