Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

[[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo (3844 Views)

Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by heniford2: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Something for yorubas to masturbate upon cheesy
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by ViperAda: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
post=111258902:
[s][/s]
You prophet of doom focus on your dead state, and pay attention as we update you on latest developments in Anambra State
I told you that the Airport and ICC center are conduit pipe for corruption. Obiano looted the treasury and laundered the money abroad as Obi Pandora did. Anambra has been plunged into massive debts that generations will struggle to pay back. Everything no be by noise.

-Viper
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by techWriter3: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
thought politiciansano the according ... Umm, check my profile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
ViperAda:

I told you that the Airport and ICC center are conduit pipe for corruption. Obiano looted the treasure and laundered the money abroad as Obi Pandora did. Anambra has been plunged into massive debts that generations will struggle to pay back. Everything no be by noise.

-Viper
Anambra total debt is 100 billion both foreign and local debt, Obiano delivered more capital projects, check your state with less capital projects to Anambra on debt profile, then you will know your leaders are criminals

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by ViperAda: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is already setting a reason for his inability to work and I hope my Anambra brothers won't be as caustic and bigoted with him as they were with PMB when PMB cited same reason for his administration's tardy take off.

HE Soludo will now know what it means not to have money to sign multibillion dollars contract like his CBN days of free money that he could be signing multibillion dollars contract with securrency of Australia despite us having a Nigerian Minting Press Company and gifting billions like the $7b complaint by Mr Falana that he gifted banks owned by private individuals , yet those who elected him in a low turn out election expects so much from him after he literally promised to overdeliver.
Now he is complaining there is no money. He should please get creative and pull his contacts he did father christmas for during his CBN tenure. Anambra people deserve a no excuse governor o.
Soludo wasted millions of dollars on his decimalisation policy. He did more harm than good to the banking sector. Soludo is all hype.

-Viper
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by MonkeyMods(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought Obiano is the best gov nationwide according to some Meth cannibals.

You will be using every little opportunity to cast aspersions on Igbo nation. But you can't eat the dinner/poison you served
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by AdeniyiA(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ekwuite82:
I doubt the authenticity of this news.

Didn't you see Arise TV written in the post and are you not aware they have online stream where you can watch past programmes?
Research before you write or speak so you won't sound unlearned
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by FreeStuffsNG: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
post=111258902:
[s][/s]
[s]You prophet of doom focus on your dead state, and pay attention as we update you on latest developments in Anambra State[/s]

You obviously feel inadequate to comprehend my points. I was shaking my head when I watched on Channels Tv that on his first day of assuming duty, he went to very dilapitated schools that look more like the same dumpsters he visited next and beamed live on national Tv while he was shown covering his nose with a white handkerchief and griming his face at the stench that was almost oozing out of the Tv.

On Tv, we were shown mountains of refuse in the middle of the road and next to markets where foodstuffs and other items are sold! shocked
I cringed and almost threw up at how filthy the whole place is!

My impression after watching the 2 minute coverage of his 'working' visit is that Anambra is a pig sty and HE Obiano, his predecessor is a collossal failure. I kept wondering if it is that there is no ongoing project site of his predecessor he could visit and assure workers there that he will continue with the project.

My preliminary guess is that he chose to visit places that paints his predecessor in a bad light and I will not be surprised if he does not get the support of his predecessor despite coming from same political party.

I sincerely hope I will be proven wrong but from the antecedents of HE Soludo at CBN, he will perform woefully as a governor but will promise and overpromise yet underdeliver except Anambra puts pressure and monitoring on him.
It is unfortunate but it is not irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by ViperAda: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
post=111259597:

Anambra total debt is 100 billion both foreign and local debt, Obiano delivered more capital projects, check your state with less capital projects to Anambra on debt profile, then you will know your leaders are criminals
You're just a dumb hunger-induced political jobber. What is the fiscal performance about a state with a debt of 100 billion and a reserves of 300 million... Lol, clowns.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
ViperAda:

You're just a dumb hunger-induced political jobber. What is the fiscal performance about a state with a debt of 100 billion and a reserves of 300 million... Lol, clowns.

-Viper
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Invictuse: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Onepeople:
Peter obi did not leave empty treasury for him,is only a criminal that destroy a home after living in it for 8years. Learn to comment with your brain intact.

Have you gone mad even Peter Peter Obi criminal admitted he left debt but you fools keep claiming he left no debt.

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by softwareman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is already setting a reason for his inability to work and I hope my Anambra brothers won't be as caustic and bigoted with him as they were with PMB when PMB cited same reason for his administration's tardy take off.

HE Soludo will now know what it means not to have money to sign multibillion dollars contract like his CBN days of free money that he could be signing multibillion dollars contract with securrency of Australia despite us having a Nigerian Minting Press Company and gifting billions like the $7b taxpayer's money complaint by Mr Falana that he gifted banks owned by private individuals , yet those who elected him in a low turn out election expects so much from him after he literally promised to overdeliver.

Now he is complaining there is no money. He should please get creative and pull his contacts he did father christmas for during his CBN tenure. Anambra people deserve a no excuse governor o.
The problem with soludo is that he has over promised so much that there is no way he will not UNDER DELIVER!
All those talk about welfarism is complete crap.
YOU CANNOT DISTRUBUTE A WEALTH YOU HAVE NOT CREATED!
The major task is that he needs to increase IGR by a minimum of 5billion naira to even start to be able to start implementing his programs.
He needs to figure out how to expand the tax bracket significantly to achieve this..
Tinubu did this in Lagos. It is the first task for soludo if he is serious.
ALL I SEE RIGHT NOW IS GRAND TANDING!
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Invictuse: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Great2017:
That is about 99.7 Billion Naira deficit. This is not good at all especially when there is nothing substantial to account for this unusual imbalance.

But peter Peter Obi left twice as much debt

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper
Dumbo mention your backward state

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by muheeb01(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
I predicted this....same set of rogues
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by softwareman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
post=111257029:

Total Anambra debt both foreign and local is 100 billion naira, check only the local debt of states in your region, not minding Obiano delivered more capital projects than governors in your region
The problem with Anambra is high debt on a relatively low IGR!
There is nothing wrong with debt so far you can generate IGR to service it.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by softwareman(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
ViperAda:

-Viper
The fiscal performance is near bankcrupcy or deliquency.
Soludo has his no one job cut out for him.
This should be his number ONE focus for now.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously feel inadequate to comprehend my points. I was shaking my head when I watched on Channels Tv that on his first day of assuming duty, he went to very dilapitated schools that look more like the same dumpsters he visited next and beamed live on national Tv while he was shown covering his nose with a white handkerchief and griming his face at the stench that was almost oozing out of the Tv.

On Tv, we were shown mountains of refuse in the middle of the road and next to markets where foodstuffs and other items are sold! shocked
I cringed and almost threw up at how filthy the whole place is!

My impression after watching the 2 minute coverage of his 'working' visit is that Anambra is a pig sty and HE Obiano, his predecessor is a collossal failure. I kept wondering if it is that there is no ongoing project site of his predecessor he could visit and assure workers there that he will continue with the project.

My preliminary guess is that he chose to visit places that paints his predecessor in a bad light and I will not be surprised if he does not get the support of his predecessor despite coming from same political party.

I sincerely hope I will be proven wrong but from the antecedents of HE Soludo at CBN, he will perform woefully as a governor but will promise and overpromise yet underdeliver except Anambra puts pressure and monitoring on him.
It is unfortunate but it is not irredeemable.
You're not informed, he visited Okpoko and sakamori drainage channel, that the biggest drainage channel in Anambra, it empty at River Nige, the refuse blocked the drainage channel that's what Soludo promised to clear in few days, Soludo will succeed, Obiano has done more capital projects more than any state governor, you hypocritical tribe from West are more concerned over Anambra debt which is one of the lowest in Nigeria and abounded the states in your region that are more deep in debts, visit many areas in Lagos and see areas more dirty than Sakamori drainage channel.

3 Likes

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by FreeStuffsNG: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
post=111260983:

You're not informed, he visited Okpoko and sakamori drainage channel, that the biggest drainage channel in Anambra, it empty at River Nige, the refuse blocked the drainage channel that's what Soludo promised to clear in few days, Soludo will succeed, Obiano has done more capital projects more than any state governor, you hypocritical tribe from West are more concerned over Anambra debt which is one of the lowest in Nigeria and abounded the states in your region that are more deep in debts, visit many areas in Lagos and see areas more dirty than Sakamori drainage channel.
You are wailing sir. I did not mention debt wink

Btw, you are misrepresenting Anambra with your intemperate and incoherent offpoint comments sir.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
softwareman:

The problem with Anambra is high debt on a relatively low IGR!
There is nothing wrong with debt so far you can generate IGR to service it.

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
softwareman:

The fiscal performance is near bankcrupcy or deliquency.
Soludo has his no one job cut out for him.
This should be his number ONE focus for now.
Anambra was able to fund more capital projects like 17 bridges, airport with is capital intensive, stadium, 10,000 capacity international conference center, Oxygen production plants and many more still maintain low debt, not owing workers.

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Ekwuite82: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Didn't you see Arise TV written in the post and are you not aware they have online stream where you can watch past programmes?
Research before you write or speak so you won't sound unlearned

Mr. Learned, thanks for your enlightenment.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are wailing sir. I did not mention debt wink

Btw, you are misrepresenting Anambra with your intemperate and incoherent offpoint comments sir.

Why are you wailing more than the bereaved? Writing term papers just to castigate Soludo that hasn't governed for a week? Why do you have people that are progressive in their approach to government? Are you scared that Anambra is doing better than wherever you are from?

At least allow Soludo to govern for a month. You even support Buhari that was inept for half a year when he assumed office.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
sukar886:
Don't complain , agreement is agreement, you are aware before you enter ... Start work ooo

start work with 300million?
You must be a clown
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:
Na only am waka come.
Obiano is a Confirmed looter!
All Nigerian politicians are looters
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ndigbo si na anaghị eke ikpe na ọnụ otu onye. Soludo may not be 100% right. Let hear Obiano side of the story.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
The confession by Prof Soludo today at Arise Television simply means that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy even Obi Cubana has more liquid cash than my state, Anambra! Tomorrow, one man from nowhere will open his mouth to tell you that Buhari and Fulani are the real problem behind the underdevelopment in South East and many gullible youths will buy and start selling the lies, going about abusing other tribes in Nigeria! I have said it and will keep saying it, our problem in South East region has never been Fulani or caused by any president from northern extraction, rather our problem has been our leaders and their followers. Imagine people tagging a man that squandered billions of naira a good man because they benefitted from the loot and tomorrow they will start pointing accusing fingers at Buhari and Fulani tribe Our problem in south east is home grown and we need a home based solution to solve the problem
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Onepeople: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Invictuse:

Have you gone mad even Peter Peter Obi criminal admitted he left debt but you fools keep claiming he left no debt.
in your malfunctioning brain, umeh became a governor or auditor general of Anambra state after Peter obi, why don't you show me where obiano accused Peter obi of leaving a huge debt behind for him to pay .
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by tit(f): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good.
Nothing for Soludo to chop
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Carlyscales: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
post=111257029:

Total Anambra debt both foreign and local is 100 billion naira, check only the local debt of states in your region, not minding Obiano delivered more capital projects than governors in your region

When both foreign and domestic debt for anambra was just 12b when he took over 8yrs ago.

The true measure of good governance is not in building infrastructure but the cost of such infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / Ekiti Government Constitutes Committee To Resolve Gratuity Issues / Pept: The Verdict I Saw In My Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.