Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) (2237 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Following Relationship Breakup (photo, Video) / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by SSARS: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
This werey boy, I thought I have told you to desist from trying to turn all this boys to bitter souls but you seems to always have one or two senseless reasons to back up your theory

Guys it doesn't make you less of a man if you walk away from the relationship and forget all you bought and done for her, your peace of mind is the real deal, this dvmb nigha write ups will just turn you into something you don't want

1 Like

Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by Ammishaddai: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
SSARS:
This werey boy, I thought I have told you to desist from trying to turn all this boys to bitter souls but you seems to always have one or two senseless reasons to back up your theory

Guys it doesn't make you less of a man if you walk away from the relationship and forget all you bought and done for her, your peace of mind is the real deal, this dvmb nigha write ups will just turn you into something you don't want

[/s] Exclusive rubbish
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by Alabihaskillus: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
SSARS:

[/s]
Oga SIMPson we hear u undecided

2 Likes

Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by azammi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why do I feel she shit tested him to know how he will react to the dream to know his reaction when he find out in real life so to know if she would tell him or not.
Abi how you see em?.
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me also add that there is nothing like a BOY-GIRL FRIENDSHIP, it simply DOES NOT EXIST!! This is actually funny but, that guy has probably already fvvcked your girl or is still fvvcking her.
Stay WOKE!

1 Like

Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by Blunttruth: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

I am not a hypocrite, neither am i a coward, this thread is to counter the arguement some random female created some fews days back, the thread actually hit front pages and as usual i love the response my fellow enlightened men gave back!!

If women think they can run over any man they want because they withhold the pvvsies, then men should ultimately begin to understand what women actually want is to do BUSINESS, only that in this case, they are trying to sell absolutely NOTHING in exchange for EVERYTHING!

Men should begin to bring in the full business model into the relationships women think they want, If you as a man are not seeing what you are looking for, then DO NOT PAY FOR IT!!

Be sure of what you are getting, ensure that you are getting the full package, check in the products and DO TESTDRIVES before you drop your cash!
Since she is selling, BUY!

Still Typing

What of late Steven kedhi whose wife donated an organ and yet he still married another wife . The testicle people aren't any better. When you give don't expect anything in return.
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Batam:
Op, have you ever heard the word " idi je" (bottom has eaten it)
It means all the sexual intercourse you have had is an exchange for all the gift or property that you bought for her
Women do not give you s£x, you give each other s£x, its something the both of you enjoy, it is mutual, thinking that you are supposed to compensate a woman for s£x is like compensating a seller in the market because you bought from him, does that sound meaningful to you
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
azammi:
Why do I feel she shit tested him to know how he will react to the dream to know his reaction when he find out in real life so to know if she would tell him or not.
Abi how you see em?.
A woman will shiit test you to know how much of a simp you are, do not be available for that rubbish. So if she shiit tested him, my advice for the young man is to simply NOT GIVE A FVVCK!!

1 Like

Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Exclusive rubbish
YOU ALREADY KNOW!!
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
Oga SIMPson we hear u undecided
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Women do not give you s£x, you give each other s£x, its something the both of you enjoy, it is mutual, thinking that you are supposed to compensate a woman for s£x is like compensating a seller in the market because you bought from him, does that sound meaningful to you
It's pathetic that is how majority of women reason (entitlement palaver)
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Out of all your posts, this is the only one I agree with.

Once you breakup, take back EVERYTHING you bought for her.

Don't think twice.

That's why I love kpokpogri after he took back the SUV he bought for toto decay.

Real man.
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by shege45: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This Is Funny But, Before You Send That Money For T-Fare, Ensure That You Are Actually Getting What You Are Paying For, Set Up A Pricing Model Where You Can Easily Withdraw Out Of, CHECK REVIEWS To Ensure Quality!
True. By the time all men begin to do like this, women would learn to work for their stuff
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
shege45:
True. By the time all men begin to do like this, women would learn to work for their stuff
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
Out of all your posts, this is the only one I agree with.

Once you breakup, take back EVERYTHING you bought for her.

Don't think twice.

That's why I love kpokpogri after he took back the SUV he bought for toto decay.

Real man.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Batam:

It's pathetic that is how majority of women reason (entitlement palaver)
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by Victerica(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

What about paying prostitutes for sex?
Re: MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Victerica:

What about paying prostitutes for sex?
Those ones are the most honest women you can ever find, they will already give you their price list up front, they understand the fact that its all business!

Your regular girlfriend wants to enjoy what prostitut£s enjoy without making the situation look like so. Don't subscribe to this setting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Overpamper Your Wife, You’ll Lose Her – Nigerian Woman Warns Men / See The Snake We Killed In Our Compound Today / Describe This Court Marriage With One Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.