Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) (5077 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / See After S*x Photo Of Couple Shared Online (18+) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2022
27 DAYS TO #GoldenPenis!!

A whole lot if men out there think women have s€x for the exact same reason men have s€x. And this very simple information is the more reason women are able to manipulate men while getting laid.

Of course, women also have the libido, most times even more than the men, while men only have s€x for pleasure and procreation, women do it for a whole lot more, let's say 1,000 other reasons for now and move to the next thing even though it could be a lot more than that!!
Women are the ones with ability to never get completely slacked on the bed, as long as internal factors like hunger don't disrupt, she could literally fvvck the whole day. Men are the ones with limits.
My point here is that women can fvvck any and EVERY man she comes across, but they still select these men, WHY

I'll tell you why, it can all be tied down to one thing, ACCOMPLISHMENT!!
She can give the same pvvsy she gave to an imbec!le to an Alpha Male, the difference is what she felt whilst fvvcking the both of them in those different timelines.

Be the guy she would thank God she fvvcked.
BE THE GUY WITH THE GOLDEN P£N!S!!
I will explain better.

Still Typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Corridon: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2022
TRP is golden.

5 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2022
There are two types of men women fvvck, the ones that comes to her and the ones she goes to, the only the thing that differentiate these two distinctive men is what she transforms into to fvvck them.

While she is a beautiful damsel doing a some man a favor by giving him s€x today, she is a dangerous, possessed wh0r€ on steroids tomorrow for another man.
Your goal however should be the man in the latter situation.

This is how you go about it, simple as SHIIT, don't let anybody tell there's some secret formula into fvvcking biittches; Women want what they obviously can't have!!

That is why they would risk their puny lives fvvcking yahoo dudes to get an iPhone.
Try as much as possible to study the behavior of men who trump over each other trying to get her and do the EXACT OPPOSITE!!
That's what the guy with the Golden P€n!s does!

When you embed the psyche that you are a hot cake and she can't have you, she would start trying really hard to!
That's what the guy with the Golden P€n!s gets!

Just flaunt yourself as much as possible without making advances, you will notice her wh0r€ behavior will begin to manifest, and then the pvvssy is yours to do whatever you want to do with it.
That's the guy with the Golden P€n!s!!

The GOLDEN P£N!S is not a title or something of interesting point of view, it is a PERSONALITY!!

I repeat; Women Want What They Can't Have!!

ASK ME YOUR QUESTIONS!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
TRP is golden.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by COOL10(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Withhold your attention from them and watch them chase you for it.

5 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
COOL10:
Withhold your attention from them and watch them chase you for it.
RIGHT!! That is the trait of the male with a Golden P€n!s!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
RIGHT!! That is the trait of the male of a Golden P€n!s!
that golden penis figure looks exactly like the statue of an ancient god,looks like our ancestors have similar ideas

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Ukafor(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
She gave me 10k for my birthday, later discover that she Bleep one dude for the money, just to please me pls should 4giv her,

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
okoroemeka:
that golden penis figure looks exactly like the statue of an ancient god,looks like our ancestors have similar ideas
That one's funny grin
Yea, maybe they do, we do know that the men of old were more masculine right?

3 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ukafor:
She gave me 10k for my birthday, later discover that she Bleep one dude for the money, just to please me pls should 4giv her,
Try something tonight, go fvvck her best friend, confess to her and tell her you did it to up your fvvcking game so you can fvvck her better.

I'll be here waiting for the feedback.
#GoldenPenis

10 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by slipperyanus07: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
God bless TheGidRedpiller

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by MelodicVoice(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Watin for more update TRP IS GOLDEN
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Broveens42(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Try something tonight, go fvvck her best friend, confess to her and tell her you did it to up your fvvcking game so you can fvvck her better.

#GoldenPenis

grin
But jokes apart..seems the ancient men lived longer because they don't involve in disproportionate vengeance. Not like your wife cheated with your friend then you went to beat up the man or even your woman(someone may get injured here).

I think they find peace by trying to sleep with their friend's wives.

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
slipperyanus07:
God bless TheGidRedpiller
God bless you too brother!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
MelodicVoice:
Watin for more update
TRP IS GOLDEN
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Ukafor(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

#GoldenPenis
Hmmm ok u know what i wil Bleep her younger sister she has being giving me green light everytime i paid them a visit........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by satandeterrible: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Making sense

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Jashub: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
[b][/b]

A whole lot if men out there think women have s€x for the exact same reason men have s€x. And this very simple information is the more reason women are able to manipulate men while getting laid.

Of course, women also have the libido, most times even more than the men, while men only have s€x for pleasure and procreation, women do it for a whole lot more, let's say 1,000 other reasons for now and move to the next thing even though it could be a lot more than that!!
Women are the ones with ability to never get completely slacked on the bed, as long as internal factors like hunger don't disrupt, she could literally fvvck the whole day. Men are the ones with limits.
My point here is that women can fvvck any and EVERY man she comes across, but they still select these men, WHY

I'll tell you why, it can all be tied down to one thing, ACCOMPLISHMENT!!
She can give the same pvvsy she gave to an imbec!le to an Alpha Male, the difference is what she felt whilst fvvcking the both of them in those different timelines.

Be the guy she would thank God she fvvcked.
BE THE GUY WITH THE GOLDEN P£N!S!!
I will explain better.

Still Typing...
Following
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Dabillion: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin this guy!
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Moneyboyz: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
In summary, give her no control over you, the moment she feels you are under her control you are done for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
satandeterrible:
Making sense
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jashub:
Following
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dabillion:
grin grin this guy!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Moneyboyz:
In summary, give her no control over you, the moment she feels you are under her control you are done for.
At that point, you don't even have Golden P€n!s, you only have
a tool she can always use against you!!

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by sayso: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ukafor:
Hmmm ok u know what i wil Bleep her younger sister she has being giving me green light everytime i paid them a visit........
How about you leave this ffuckk thing and go get the mulla first.

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
dis guy sef eh!!
na u & cave-adullam dey give me ginger for woman parol tinz , also d daily vibes
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
dis guy sef eh!!
na u & cave-adullam dey give me ginger for woman parol tinz , also d daily vibes
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
sharp..

You nor lie for there....

I think my female Staffs like me alot...but nothing for them

God knows
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2022
I think you're right. Ok my question how to get sugar momma
Re: #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Understand That This Is Exactly Why Women Have S£X!! (photo) by Baronthecelebri: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Was joking

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Age To Get Married? / Nice Guys Don't Get Laid / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.