Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,904 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich (407 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by Freshloaded9ja: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2022
A Nigerian man has narrated his experience after his best friend took him to a ‘baba’ to make them wealthy.

Sharing his experience, he revealed how he ran so fast after hearing the condition to make money.

He narrated,

“Some weeks ago, my best friend since childhood called me on phone and said he knows a place where we can go to make money.

Since we left school, nothing has been working for either of us so I decided to give it a try.
Read Full Story Here
Re: Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich by jom28gy(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Give us the full details

(1) (Reply)

Jokes & Riddles / It's Unfortunate That In Africa Your Parents Can Never Be Wrong, My Experience / Men Fail In Life Because They Don’t Respect Their Wives-popular Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.