Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo (46414 Views)

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ChoCho54(f): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
nedekid:

HA!! shocked
Abii nau

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2022
shantti:

Really Like really?
The majority of those ladies are into hook up. If you patronize them, u have the option of having sex without condom or even anal sex if u can pay more, like 60k,
Those that are not into hookup, u only need to have a nice ride and a cool apartment and watch all those Lagos girls coming to ur house and forming wife material. U get to lay them any time to want. (Things are really hard, so I don't blame them)

Of course u are right. Many of these ladies are glorified prostitutes. But what I am questioning is whether it's just 3 HIV positive guys that are responsible for d rise in HIV infections in lekki
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 6:26am On Mar 24, 2022
clockwisereport:

It is possible. I know people who the only thing they discuss is their sexual escapades. Sometimes, I ask them whether they no dey ever tire.

They only take break by discussing man utd/ chelsea and then go back to their sexual escapades. This is how their brain works.

A banker in my street imports different girls everyday. I just pity Corp members in our area

Which means it's not just 3 HIV positive guys that are responsible for the rise in HIV infections in lekki
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by shantti(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Of course u are right. Many of these ladies are glorified prostitutes. But what I am questioning is whether it's just 3 HIV positive guys that are responsible for d rise in HIV infections in lekki

If 3 HIV positive guys give 3 girls the virus, 6 people now has it, if each of this 6 people have sex with someone, 12 people now have it, if each of this 12 poeple have sex with someone, 24 people now have it. Some of them are not even aware they have it and continue to pass it

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by rickdaking(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
HIV is only dangerous in capital letters.. look at it again.. "hiv". E dey harmless now cool
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2022
shantti:

If 3 HIV positive guys give 3 girls the virus, 6 people now has it, if each of this 6 people have sex with someone, 12 people now have it, if each of this 12 poeple have sex with someone, 24 people now have it. Some of them are not even aware they have it and continue to pass it

Where did the 3 guys get d virus from? Before the 3 guys got d virus, do u mean no one in lekki had the virus and no one was spreading it? Where they all waiting for these 3 guys to show up?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by shantti(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Where did the 3 guys get d virus from? Before the 3 guys got d virus, do u mean no one in lekki had the virus and no one was spreading it? Where they all waiting for these 3 guys to show up?

The 3 guys were the only people that intentionally wanted to spread it.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by lexy2014: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
shantti:

The 3 guys were the only people that intentionally wanted to spread it.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Meanwhile, Where did the 3 guys get d virus from? Before the 3 guys got d virus, do u mean no one in lekki had the virus and no one was spreading it? Where they all waiting for these 3 guys to show up?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Ayobeck(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rubyjade:
Your friend own the land, he should be the one I am talking too and go much is the land, what the size in sq meters?

Hello,are u still interested sister?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by yunqdady: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2022
TheAuthodox:
HIV/AID plenty for all these big and rich places, guess that's one of the disadvantage of living in such environments if you're the promiscous type without sense.... for village nothing like any form sexual transmitted infections.... upon say village people dey nack themselves raw them still no dey get all these diseases....
You are clueless

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by yunqdady: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by dreamxhaser: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2022
tekjansen2:

It's kind of easy to think that HIV positive patients have it bad with all their drugs. But remembering how things were in the past....and how even seven years ago, one of the drugs that positive patients take cost money (now it is free of charge)...we have come a long way. Many people just don't know how far we have come.

Thanks anyways.
(I treat HIV patients as part of my day job. I work in medicine. Am not positive).

Bro, I had sex with a runz girl and the condom burst.

Please how high is my risk, and it's been 2 months now, so can I go back for check up and confirme.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Bro, I had sex with a runz girl and the condom burst.

Please how high is my risk, and it's been 2 months now, so can I go back for check up and confirme.

Go for a HIV test now, and if it is negative, they will repeat it in some months time.

If it is (God forbid) positive, you would be commenced on drugs...which you have to take consistently.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by prabhavulises: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2022

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by dreamxhaser: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2022
tekjansen2:

Go for a HIV test now, and if it is negative, they will repeat it in some month's.

If it is (God forbid) positive, you would be commenced on drugs...which you have to take consistently.

I did test days after the act; they told me to come back after 3 months which will be April ending.

I just can't wait neh, it's to far for me. I want to get over with it. If I go back for test now, what is the probability that I'll get an accurate results.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
dreamxhaser:

I did test days after the act; they told me to come back after 3 months which will be April ending.

I just can't wait neh, it's to far for me. I want to get over with it. If I go back for test now, what is the probability that I'll get an accurate results.

Can't say, but don't worry too much about it.

Just wait till April.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by dreamxhaser: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2022
tekjansen2:

I can't say, but don't worry too much about it.

Just wait till April.

Thanks, boss. It wasn't an easy thing to pass through.

I couldn't sleep well, eat well, think straight, and even cancel many contracts because I didn't have the mental stability to focus on work.

All I did was stay at home and think about my life. Honestly, I know of close people living with HIV and doing well, but mehn the stigma is the problem.

Please, you should all a stone from sex. It's not worth it guys. I just pray I and all people in similar situation don't have it.

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by VEXT: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by babaalagbo11(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
HIV is curable with herbs....but prevent yourself first, prevention is better than cure

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors / COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.