Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo (46402 Views)

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by favour32(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2022
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Still doesn’t mean the lady can’t cheat in the relationship and infect him with HIV. I’m sure he can’t be doing HIV test every month
To be warned is to be armed.
A test at all is still better than no test at all.
Many carry the matter Wella.

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2022
shocked
Emperor88:

STI na normal thing for street.....I lost the guys contact a longtime ago.
it's not normal o! Some STI does not have a cure.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by CSTRR: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
Get married and get your own car because ordinary sweat in a public bus xam give you HPV
What if your child gets it from school or your husband gets it from work.?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by SweetSauce(f): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
Attention to details is a key element in life undecided
Noted!
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:

What if your child gets it from school or your husband gets it from work.?

Oga stop making excuses
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Emperor88(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
shocked it's not normal o! Some STI does not have a cure.
I mean the common treatable ones...some girls will even die of HIV but ignorant people will say they were used by Yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by CSTRR: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Sweeetheart:

look at this bag of beans, you want to start your olosho advert and you think this elephant pant will attract some naive guys here
The country is too hard to slut-shame anybody for prostitution.

Everybody is trying to survive.
Inflation is sky high and there are no jobs.

As long as she uses condoms to protect herself and her partner, it is fine by me.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Emperor88:

I mean the common treatable ones...some girls will even die of HIV but ignorant people will say they were used by Yahoo boys.
Prevention is better than cure. I still find I hard to believe people use people do money rituals.

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2022
kiss
CSTRR:

The country is too hard to slut-shame anybody for prostitution.

Everybody is trying to survive.
Inflation is sky high and there are no jobs.

As long as she uses condoms to protect herself and her partner, it is fine by me.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by deeLima86(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
Hallelujah

Hahaha. What about u?

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2022
undecided
deeLima86:

Hahaha. What about u?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by dammyBoxes: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Rugaria:
Not surprised. The level of oloshoism in this country at present is on a pandemic level. It starts from the universities that the useless governments have allowed to be hyjacked by cultists and pimps. A new university was designated to be built near my community few years back and even before the laying of the foundation blocks, hotels have started springing up right left and center! It's only in Nigeria that foreigners can drive straight into a university hall to pick up gals! In the open , all days of the week! End time generation. A proactive government will take steps to stop what's going in these areas but the folks in power will turn a blind eye until Nigeria starts grabbing embarrassing international headlines for this..
seems you are not in Nigeria. It starts from secondary school now. I mean professional runs girls around in secondary schools these days especially the public schools

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by deeLima86(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
undecided

Lol oya cum like me take u to see one pastor for my hod grin
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2022
adedayo3193:

i only do olosho cheesy cheesy
ona mumu ehn... grin grin

What's the difference..ona no go kill me for laugh..

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chiraq77:

You mean vaccination?? Please shed more light on this
Why did they invent HIV, to create condoms and reduce the population...when they see our immune is stronger than their HIV concoctions, they bring the vaxx...do you know what's inside the Vaxx?

Worlds depopulation agenda is real and in earnest...they can either use diminishing of our immune, so the virus.can weaken us more, or make the man sterile all together by the bad chemicals in the foods etc...go figure.

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by BigBashiru: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cutehector:
nobody wants to be taking drugs everyday of their lives.

Those are western manufactured drugs the west said you must take... there are traditional African remedies for hiv that work as well as traditional therapies but since u guys are blind followers of your god I.e. the west u ignore ur own medications. Abalaka had a cure but was silenced because his cure was not approved by the west who are you ppls god.

This is the same way Madagascar came up with a covid-19 cure but the West denounced it.... its not the west to say which drug works or doesn't. Its in the province of medical professionals in over 190 countries...
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheAuthodox:
HIV/AID plenty for all these big and rich places, guess that's one of the disadvantage of living in such environments if you're the promiscous type without sense.... for village nothing like any form sexual transmitted infections.... upon say village people dey nack themselves raw them still no dey get all these diseases....
bros na wa for you. Village girls dey get gono and scabies on a steady basis.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ehay(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
CSTRR:

HPV is not a killer disease.

It's better to get HPV than to get infected with hiv.

HPV is a killer disease, it has no symptoms and the leads to cervical cancer. You start having symptoms after the cancer becomes invasive. In medical theory it takes about 10 years to progress to cancer, but in practical life it can progress and become invasive within months.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wahala for who dey fornicate.

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

Those are western manufactured drugs the west said you must take... there are traditional African remedies for hiv that work as well as traditional therapies but since u guys are blind followers of your god I.e. the west u ignore ur own medications. Abalaka had a cure but was silenced because his cure was not approved by the west who are you ppls god.

This is the same way Madagascar came up with a covid-19 cure but the West denounced it.... its not the west to say which drug works or doesn't. Its temple of medical professionals in over 190 countries...
please give an example of traditional medications that cure hiv.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ehay(f): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade [color=#006600:
[/color]post=111287874]I think � spread as a result of mouth action

HPV spreads through skin contact not fluid exchange. Even without penetration, as long as there is contact btwn the two parties genital area, the can be virus transmitted.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by davit: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
It is possible. I just pity guys having girlfriends around that axis.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
deeLima86:

Lol oya cum like me take u to see one pastor for my hod grin
Anything Pastor count me out
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Jeffy1206(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Reason why I have 1 partner for the past 7 years wink...

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Why did they invent HIV, to create condoms and reduce the population...when they see our immune is stronger than their HIV concoctions, they bring the vaxx...do you know what's inside the Vaxx?

Worlds depopulation agenda is real and in earnest...they can either use diminishing of our immune, so the virus.can weaken us more, or make the man sterile all together by the bad chemicals in the foods etc...go figure.
What's inside the vaxx
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Reason why I have 1 partner for the past 7 years wink...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
CSTRR:

HPV is not a killer disease.

It's better to get HPV than to get infected with hiv.

Hpv can cause cervical cancer in the ladies
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
HIV AIDS has a cure, why the scare?
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
undecided says Nigeria based Canada Doctor
ignorance aint bliss

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
tekjansen2:

Hpv can cause cervical cancer in the ladies
What causes prostate in me
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Rubyjade: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
AstraDroid:
HIV AIDS has a cure, why the scare?
What's the cure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA / Visitors To St Edward Hospital, Ajah, Lagos Advised To Self Isolate / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.