Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo (46411 Views)

COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Nigeria Has Second Largest HIV Epidemic Worldwide:unaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Nigeria should make it a crime to knowingly infect others.

And since men are infecting their wives, marriage isn't even a safe haven cry
And women no dey infect their husbands too?? Both gender are guilty of spreading HIV infection.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Ombudsman1: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by SmartPolician: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2022
This idiot is always creating panic just to stay relevant!

How about the big politician she claimed had died and that they didn't want us to know yet?

6 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by FreeStuffsNG: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
illicit:
HIV sef no dey scary like b4
Is that why una are sharing it? wink

To prevent contracting HIV:

A= Abstinence from sex

B= Being faithful to a faithful partner

C= condom use.

When you start reading that musicians are impregnating easy girls with reckless abandon, you will understand how easy it is to get HIV. They have been having unprotected sex and sharing the HIV. My initial suspects are those internet fraudsters and the musicians.
Government should investigate this, arrest and prosecute them all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by bluefilm: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
HIV still dey exist?

Anyway sha, nothing to worry about.

Just put on your face mask and you are good to go. wink grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Sweeetheart(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Tomek09:

U get luck. U for go register for ART drugs for HIv carriers grin

I dey tell you bro, thanks to Op for the update. all ajah ladies married and unmarried will be place under thorough medical surveillance

6 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nonexisting: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Wahala for who dey live for Lagos. Owerri vaginarians carry condoms like handkerchiefs so we are covered down here.

7 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Cutehector:
lekki own is topnotch. The hiv and stds get phd.
How do u mean?

2 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
IF YOU MUST HAVE SEX, MAKE USE OF A PROTECTIVE SHEAT KNOWN AS CONDOM.

NO CONDOM, NO SEX.

HIV/AIDS IS NOT A DEATH SENTENCE BUT LIVING ON ART DRUGS EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE IS NOT GOOD.

SAY NO TO HIV/AIDS.

GET TESTED TODAY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Tomek09:

And women no dey infect their husbands too?? Both gender are guilty of spreading HIV infection.

I'm simply responding to what the OP posted (see below) and see what's in the first thread above.

SecretAgent7706:
Get TESTED for HIV if you live in Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo and you’ve had unprotected sex last 6 mos. Almost 250 people have tested positive. Some tell me they are transmitting it to others KNOWINGLY. Men infecting wives, girlfriends. These 18-25yo prostitutes are infecting ppl

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by EgunMogaji2: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
New lyrics for the Folake song cheesy

Olosho for the night o.
If I get HIV na my business.

19 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by kingyakos: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Omo how true is this ?

You will know it's the truth when you contact

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by imolile: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigeria a country where sex is food. People practically commit immorality per second per second, Imagine a warning for Housewives when a man is sharing HIV around, should a housewife ever have to worry if women are not immoral even as married women. The mention of Housewives in her statement is worrisome. I particularly know one who told me she sleeps around and the husband does not know

10 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2022
This is terrible journalism, if they are only saying it's a pandemic on the island this is misleading people on the mainland to get reckless and also make ridicule of island dwellers. Abi mainland guys prick no dey stand nii

3 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Higgies(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Gays spread HiV more.
We gotta be really careful now.

6 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Sweeetheart:

I dey tell you bro, thanks to Op for the update. all ajah ladies married and unmarried will be place under thorough medical surveillance
Married women no get shame to be sleeping with men who are not their husbands. Big shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
This is no joke.

Someone I know didn’t turn up for work yesterday, he said it was an emergency that he lost his friend. It was when they rushed him to the hospital that a series of tests showed he had HIV. Asides other health issues.

Same Lagos, single guy of 38!!!

Dude refused to go to the hospital all the while different illnesses were hitting him. Instead he was praying and fasting. I asked him to tell the guy's girlfriend o, let her get tested ASAP.

May sexual intercox not put us in perpetual problem.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
This is what happens when you warn them but their reply is "something must kill a man".
They should be ready for the consequences of their illicit activity. Besides why will you have intercourse with a prostitute with a condom when you know she has fingernails that scratches anything and teeth that bites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Franking: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
HIV is no longer killing people na.
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Legendoo: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Well, not like we didn't see this coming. When wokeness meets consequences lol.

7 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by RPG2020(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Una say love dey for sharing

What the problem here i don't gerrite
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by euniquea(f): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
triple996:
Shit!!!!
Na to do test remain

Hahahahahahaha pls don't kill me with laugh
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Stephengee4all(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
� lol, story for the gods � talking as if the girl no go still cheat on him, las las the girl go still lash outside and infect him with the HIV, you de claim you do the test, she will cheat on you while dating you, No be Naija girls we de talk about? Fear them oo

MonkeyMods:

It is his usual practice to take any woman he meets for tests before starting a relationship with them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Island, mainland, highlands or lowlands so long as ur having sex unprotected on a regular with loose random hoes u ain't safe. Do u know how many girls and men have been spreading HIV on purpose since the disease came to light? Make una rest abeg undecided

10 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by 001spice: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Charx122: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Ekejoestar:

But how did he knew they were with the virus or did they willingly confessed

I'm basically not a doctor, but I like sex raw... Any lady I'm in a Sexual relationship with I take them for a test
Been doing it since way back reasons my uncle is a Doctor so he has a hospital at home must of the times I do help out taking blood samples to the Lab so I can relate with that HIV☠️ has been on the rampage also on mainland for more than 18years.
Lekki and Ajah is just learning... I got friends living with it even got to know before they did. So stay sharp!!! ☠️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by mustaphaseyi95: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Modified version of a similar story we've been hearing for so long. Doubt it lacks any substance as usual
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Sweeetheart(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Tomek09:

Married women no get shame to be sleeping with men who are not their husbands. Big shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

I banged one sometimes ago, she open another Facebook account for that, only her picture and no sign of marriage not knowing her hubby dey Switzerland dey hustle, I got to know when I found where she hide their wedding frames in their house

some ladies no suppose think of going heaven walahi, the day I discovered was the day I stop the relationship

6 Likes

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by Tomek09(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
justscorchone:
This is terrible journalism, if they are only saying it's a pandemic on the island this is misleading people on the mainland to get reckless and also make ridicule of island dwellers. Abi mainland guys prick no dey stand nii
There's high risk areas in any disease outbreak but it doesn't mean the disease/pandemic doesn't exist in other places within a geographical location. She is right. In Lagos, Lekki, Ajah, Ago Palace areas are high risk areas which makes Lagos 4th most HIV infected State behind Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Benue. Kemi is right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by backnbeta(f): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Mass arrest of prostitutes for what? What of the sophisticated, unofficial whoring actors, vixens, students and 'bis ges'/boys around Lekki/Ajah?

1 Like

Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by 3gpvids: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
pricq and vagina plc
Re: HIV Epidemic On Lekki/Ajah Island - Kemi Olunloyo by shantti(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2022
lexy2014:

So 3 HIV positive guys are just going about asking women in lekki for sex and all of them are just willingly opening their legs

With money every thing is possible

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.